Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi everyone....gandang gabi sa inyo (good evening to all PST)....:D
thanks a ton meiyan & ms.shanda for updating us about "My Palpitating's Life" filming.....i'm so excited already \:D/...& i guess our princess was already excited too for her role, its my first time to see her in these kind of acting genre a "mother role"...like putrin unnie said, hope we can see another song hye kyo,... but only on this project...not in real life....hehehe :)>- and thanks a lot too putrin unnie for the pics, hye kyo unnie was really so adorable :x.....so envious with her beauty :((....hehehehe...i just realize now...byaneh guys.....:)...and to everyone, thanks for the comments:x

just sharing------ many many many thanks Lord for the blessings....I got my first job ever!!!!!! feeling blessed & determined!!!!!! :D
edit: wow!!! always love your delusional golden thoughts meiyan, i super enjoyed it!!!! hye kyo unnie was so fabulous as ever & the choose of pics i loved it, so elegant!!!! and the last one " the kitties"?, i super duper loved cats, i have many of them before...and sad to say not even 1 at present, my sister hate pets...so i can't bring & take care at least one on her houze...hehehehe...sorry

amazing, splendid, fantastic......... thanks mieyan for your delusional artwork....... it certainly brighten up this beloved thread  :D

oh, I want the access pass the most......... wanted it so badly esp for her big day :\">

in our dreams it will be granted and approved by ms park  B-)

Jennifer, Congrats ! Wishing you all the best in your first ever job...Good Luck dear !   ;;)

J.Estina brochure

je1_zps6524f2d1.png~original

dc

Guest deaborj

Earlier this afternoon, while I was preparing my presentation on my laptop, I suddenly heard my co-presentor say " oh she's very beautiful.very charming smile."...i thought she was referring to me, so when i looked up to thank her ( thank goodness I didnt). i saw her looking at the wall..........and lo and behold, she was looking at Kyo's picture (which happens to be my screensaver.) projected on the wall....I then realized, I forgot to turn off the projector...Hahaha i think i'm having senior moments herer.

Spackman Equities Group Inc.

January 17, 2014 07:57 ET

Spackman Equities Group Invests in Convertible Notes of Korean Talent Agency and Appoints New Chief Financial Officer

TORONTO, ONTARIO and HONG KONG, HONG KONG--(Marketwired - Jan. 17, 2014) - Spackman Equities Group Inc. ("SEGI" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:SQG) announced today that it has invested USD 1 million into the convertible notes of UAA Korea Co., Ltd. ("UAA"), a leading talent management agency in Korea that represents some of Korea's top film stars including Song Hye-kyo, Kang Dong-won, and Yoo Ah-in. Song is one of Korea's most renowned actresses and is a frontwoman of the Hallyu, "Korean Wave", a movement that has propagated Korean content throughout Asia and beyond.

The USD 1,000,000 of Convertible Notes issued by UAA to SEGI have a maturity of 1 year, an interest rate of 7% per annum, and are convertible into common shares of UAA at a conversion price of USD 200 at any time before maturity.

The Company also announced the appointment of Kyoungwon Na as its Chief Financial Officer.

Mr. Na has also been appointed as Chief Financial Officer of the Company's 55.4% owned subsidiary, Spackman Entertainment Group Limited, which is planning to list its shares on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange in the first half of 2014.

Mr. Na is a member of ISCA (Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants) and KICPA (Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants). Prior to joining the Company Mr. Na worked for over ten years with KPMG in both Korea and Singapore. He has an MBA in Accounting from Seoul National University and a B.Eng. in Material Science and Engineering from Seoul National University.

Mr. Na replaces Jenifer Cho who has resigned as Chief Financial Officer. Ms. Cho has been the Company's Chief Financial Officer since October, 2011 and the Company thanks her for her valuable service.

About Spackman Equities Group Inc.

Spackman Equities Group Inc. ("SEGI") is an investment holding company that invests into and develops small/medium-sized growth companies that possess proprietary technologies or industry-specific know-how, primarily in Asia. SEGI also makes investments in selected publicly-traded companies that SEGI believes are attractive investment propositions. The objectives of SEGI are to (i) invest into or acquire businesses with compelling growth potential at attractive valuations, (ii) build a diversified and balanced portfolio of investments, and (iii) deliver the collective value derived from the performance of its portfolio of investments to the shareholders of SEGI. Currently, SEGI's holdings include:

- 55.4% ownership of Spackman Entertainment Group Limited, an entertainment holding company that wholly-owns two leading Korean movie production companies, Zip Cinema Co., Ltd. and Opus Pictures Co., Ltd.;

- 100% of SEGI Investments Limited, an investment company that invests into Korean public equities;

About UAA Korea Co., Ltd.

UAA Korea Co., Ltd. ("UAA") is a talent management agency in Korea that was established on June 18, 2012 by veterans of the entertainment and legal professions. UAA currently represents some of Korea's top entertainers including Song Hye-Kyo, Kang Dong-won, and Yoo Ah-In. In addition, UAA has forged formal partnerships with film producer Terence Chang's ATN Talent Management Limited of China and EFFIGIES of France in its efforts to expand its business to overseas markets. By pursuing an integrated content strategy, UAA aims to become a leading artist management agency that advises and guides the careers of an elite roster of film/TV actors, singers, directors, writers and producers.

^Beth, thanks for the news dear :-*

very informative, UAA looks solid  :-bd

wishing more success to our dear princess, kdw and yai  ;;)

Oscars 2014 : 86th Annual Academy Awards

TGM has been nominated under 2 categories -

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
Philippe Le Sourd, The Grandmaster
Emmanuel Lubezki, Gravity
Bruno Delbonnel, Inside Llewyn Davis
Phedon Papamichael, Nebraska
Roger A. Deakins, Prisoners

BEST COSTUME DESIGN
Michael Wilkinson, American Hustle
William Chang Suk Ping, The Grandmaster
Catherine Martin, The Great Gatsby
Michael O'Connor, The Invisible Woman
Patricia Norris, 12 Years a Slave

TGM,  All the Best !

Kyo 1st TGM still cut   :x

tgm1_zps22ca0d63.jpg~original

thank youuuuuuuuu putrin unnie :D hoping i can adjust easily to my new surroundings & lessen my clumsiness at my workplace ( coz it might be very tragic)  [-O< and thanks for the pics and the academy's TGM update....wishing all the best to TGM!!!!!

megbc8, thanks too for that very informative news, like putrin unnie wishing a lot of success to all UAA talents, of course including our princess Song Hye Kyo unnie <:-P ( and i was surprised i read my name and realized my first ever job wasn't in that position, hehehe...sorry guys :)>- )
and to everyone thank you!!!  ;)

^necie, thanks for sharing beautiful collages of our dear princess ;;)

jolie, my pleasure dear......  those pics were old, i guess were taken during FH era  :)

yes, hopefully we can see her gracing the red carpet which i doubt, she may has already started filming "My Palpitating Life".

Jennifer, you can do it ! take Kyo as your inspiration  ;)

freshspring, jolie...... you gals are right..... Kyo is still with Roem, maybe only in China ?

roem1_zps44237913.jpg~original

roem2_zpsb3ab5e70.jpg~original

roem3_zps76b74293.jpg~original

baidu

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“The Grandmaster” Starring Song Hye Gyo Is A Nominee for Two Oscars
grandmaster.jpg

To the disappointment of Korean film fans, none of the submissions from Korean movies made it to the list of Oscar nominees this year. However, the film “The Grandmaster” starring Song Hye Gyo and directed by the famous Wong Kar Wai is up for two Oscars!

Although “The Grandmaster” failed to be nominated “Best Foreign-Language Film,” it has been recognized instead with Oscar nominations for William Chang Suk Ping’s costume design and Philippe le Sourd’s cinematography. 

The film chronicles the life of legendary Kung Fu master, Ip Man who trained Bruce Lee. Song Hye Gyo plays the role of Cheung Wing-sing (Zhang Yongcheng), wife of Ip Man. 

The 86th Academy Awards will be held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles on March 2, 2013. Ellen DeGenereswill hosting the show again for the second time since 2007. 

Soompi

putrin unnie, thank you........best advice, indeed! Hye Kyo unnie is really my best motivation & inspiration for this first ever job of mine aside from my family and of courze, i can do it!!! i really can do it ( always positive!) :D...and bcoz of this blessing i can now bet for the 52 week money challenge, hahaha wanna guess the label on my piggy bank?....trip to S.Korea & hopefully meet Hye kyo unnie...hahahaha :)) i haven't yet sleep but i'm already dreaming...lol :)) somebody care to slap on my face please, hehehe

thanks too necie for the beautiful fanarts & ngoc chieu for the pics & starix & O2yoxanoh for the news...thank you kyonatics :D

class="headline"Original of Song Hye Kyo’s Lipstick Acting? Eva Green from ‘The Dreamers’bnt newsbnt news – 10 hours ago

dqw7tqmcxhgn8v0847i5hj7atsfgedph.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] Recently, release of two steal cuts from Eva Green and Song Hye Kyo is getting people’s attention. 
With her innocent look and glamorous body, Eva green once applied the lipstick in her 2003’s movie ‘The Dreamers.’ Interestingly, the steal cut of Eva Green’s lipstick scene greatly correlated with Song Hye Kyo’s lipstick scene in her 2013 drama ‘The Winter. 
In SbS drama ‘The Winter. The Wind Blows,’ the scene which Song Hye Kyo applies her nood tone lipstick over her transparently clean skin, became an issue, making audience to buy the same product which Song Hye Kyo used in the drama. 
Eva Green’s scene, which she puts on her lipstick while only wearing her white sleeveless shirt, emphasizes the twenties innocent and fresh attraction. Eva Green’s natural beauty elicited exclamations from audiences. 
Netizens who saw both of contrasting steal pictures responded, “Original of Song Hye Gyo’s lipstick acting was Eva Green?” or “They are so beautiful regardless of nationality.”
Meanwhile, ‘The Dreamers,’ which has been leading piece of director Bernardo Bertolucci, will be re-released on February 6. (photo by \'The Dreamers\' and \'The Winter. The Wind Blows.\'

For more bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk