Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

2005326211249866.jpg

small puff vs BIG PUFF

om15.png

these are reposts....just want song hye kyo to be on the first page of the forum :D :D

^ you are sweet deaborj :D

Shanda, thanks dear. We enjoyed a lot being there, we could be able to get some sun and tanned us so much that we are all look like African now keke..

According to the news, tgm premiere will be hold today, and i think wkr will be there, i wonder if we get to see Kyo?

http://news.nate.com/view/20130730n15996

^ thanks dears for all lovely posts. He he, the pics ss Kim posts are amazing, especially the second pic :x :x

Song Hye Kyo ranks 92th for “Mode Lifestyle Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman In The World 2013”

She is the only Korean in this list. You can see many other famous names all over the wolrd.
The result is decided by MODE readers.
ibtn4a1tNsXWr7.jpg
http://www.modelifestylemagazine.com/

List of 
fashion magazines http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fashion_magazines

Russia's Media talks about Song Hye Kyo ( Сон Хе Гё ) : The Most Beautiful Korean Song Hye-kyo

ibl0lAjtHnL72U.jpg

Google translates:

The Most Beautiful Korean Song Hye-kyo
Comments (94)

In answering the question "Who is the most beautiful Korean woman?" most of the people in South Korea and abroad will call the name of the South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo (Song Hye Kyo), which has repeatedly recognized the most beautiful woman in Korea and Korean goddess of beauty.
Song Hye-kyo was born November 22, 1981, however, often indicates the date of her birth 26 February 1982. The fact that Song Hye-kyo was born feeble and parents thought she would not survive. Only when the threat of her life was over, they checked her birth - not in November and in February. Dream - Full Hye-kyo - the name of the actress.

Song Hye-kyo first appeared on television in 1996, and then participated in various television projects, her name quickly became known in South Korea. Known throughout Asia, it was in 2000, after being played a major role in the TV series "Autumn in My Heart" (more on this show - at the end of the article)

In addition to his roles in films and on television, Song Hye-kyo has been active in public life. In June 2009, Song Hye-kyo was appointed ambassador predstavlyuschim interests pandas Asia. In this role, she will be engaged in raising public awareness of environmental protection and the conservation of rare species of animals. In addition to the giant pandas, the actress pays attention to the preservation of Korean otters.

iVR3wyMxNBnfO.jpg
iytfqbv8qW4Yd.jpg
iGmmy2yGSZSUx.jpg
ibzZ1PQ8gnQGZ9.jpg
More here: http://top-antropos.com/history/21-century/item/130-samaja-krasivaja-korejanka-song-hye-kyo#comment-2780

Guest deaborj

@freshspring thanks for the great pics and articles. you're the one :D..btw, Does Hye Kyo mean DREAM FULL? ..I had to ask as that's how I understood the article.  I'm glad she survived as a baby...she was (Still is) destined to be great...Korea's most beautiful...I sooo love it.

@misriz -do u know KDW's ideal girl? (apart from me...ahehehehe just teasing you  :)>- )  ..I just read that Suzy chose him as her ideal type.The same with Dara of 2NE1....Ms Park must have done something good in her childhood that's why she's been blessed to be within the close circle of hot stars like SHK and KDW. ...I do believe she is a very good person.:D...if I were in her place at the premier, I would have thought that it was me and KDW on a date :D..that's why I know I don't get such chances bec of my malicious intent. hehehehe.:D

@utkim -thanks for the compliment :D

@chloebelle -let's just hope for the best and hope utkim unnie will PM us for any updates. right unnie :D  ???

freshspring

said: ^ thanks dears for all lovely posts. He he, the pics [color=#000099]

ss Kim

[/color] posts are amazing, especially the second pic :x :x

[color=#009900][size=3]

Song Hye Kyo ranks 92th for

[/size][/color][color=#009900][size=3]

“Mode Lifestyle Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman In The World 2013”

[/size][/color]

She is the only Korean in this list. You can see many other famous names all over the wolrd.

The result is decided by MODE readers.

http://www.modelifestylemagazine.com/

List of 
fashion magazines

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fashion_magazines

Guest deaborj

iSongJung.jpg  

Mr & Mrs BiKyo

vs

Mr & Mrs BinKyo

SongWon.jpg

...with all the recent celebrity weddings and couplings,, I really just hope to see her get married for REAL with someone she really loves and who loves her back sincerely. :x  (will we here wedding bells next year?...oh well let's just wait...like what we're doing now hihihihi :D patience is a virtue. :D ...

calling ms park, divashim- yoohoo...any new tweets there?......paging Dispatch - any recent pics there? :D haaaay

^^jjsweeter, thanks for sharing :)

daeborj, you are so full of humorous ideas kekeee..... thanks for brighten the thread..... but i don't think she approved the pics being them n.a. anymore    :))

shkfh_zps68d399f8.gif

dc 

PutriN unnie, that gif is awsome 8->
sweet deaborj dearie, I'm not sure Dream Full means Hye Kyo, just a translation by google :) He he, Like you, I love that article too.

Lee Hyori and Vogue Korea have tweeted that Hyori and Song Hye Kyo will have a charity with the stylist Han Hye Yeon. Their shoes, a variety of products and accessories, other fashion items will be sold with the affordable shopping opportunities.
This event will be hold on 9th and 10th, August in
Cheongdam-dong.

i4mj5EUbknm0q.png
A news mentions it: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109652045

via daum

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "Lee Hyori to Take Part in Flea Market Next Week
Posted on 2013/08/01 by Lee Eun Ah in CELEBS 

[PHOTO] Lee Hyori, One Bad Girl at Mnet's Summer Music Awards

Female solo artist Lee Hyori [TenAsia/ Gue Hye Jung]

Korean female solo artist Lee Hyori will take part in a flea market next week.

Through her Twitter account on Thursday, Lee posted a tweet with a poster of the event while saying, “Flea market from August 9 to 10. I’m going to sort out all my belongings before I get married. Goodbye to all the fancy objects that were with me during my single life.”

Lee, along with top actress Song Hye-kyo and stylist Han Hye-yeon, will participate in the the flea market in Seoul, Korea.

Just two days ago, Lee announced on Tuesday that the families of her and her fiance Lee Sang-soon, will have a meal together do celebrate their marriage, expected to take place sometime in September, instead of holding a wedding ceremony.

Meanwhile, Lee is set to make her last appearance as a single woman on television through cable channel OnStyle’s reality show “Hyori’s X-sister,” also featuring K-pop girl group SPICA. The 4-part show is set to premiere next Tuesday.

The poster of the flea market that Korean female solo artist Lee Hyori is hosting. [Lee's Twitter account]

The poster of the flea market that Korean female solo artist Lee Hyori is hosting. [Lee's Twitter account]

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Guest deaborj

Throwback Thursday  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/ ...DJ KYO in the house...

00537885_2.jpg

....didn't know she got the moves.. \:D/

thanks everyone for appreciating my humor...it's .just my way of coping with the drought season....and thinking I made some of you smile or laugh makes my day already. :D