Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest s3rene

^ I voted on the poll already. As much as I love SSH oppa, I voted for Hyun Bin to be in a project with SHK unnie. :P

Guest kneekey

^ I voted on the poll already. As much as I love SSH oppa, I voted for Hyun Bin to be in a project with SHK unnie. :P

me too! voted binnie! *high fives callista* weeeeeeeeee! i really hope that they would make a new drama *crosses fingers*

Guest BhUterFly05

Awwwww.... :tears: i feel so sad....because i got sooo...confused on the names for awhile....i wanted to vote for Hyun bin too...but pressed Won Bin's... :tears:

here is more of the story to wut dbsg said....

Kaye here...she sent me a message to edit wut i have written down about "us" being relatives....

Thanx 4 those that think it is cool...secret's wide open....

Yeah Kaye! me and dbsg havent done anyting wrong...u have done wrong...bcuz u just wanted us to pretend dt we dunno each other...bad :fury: kaye

haha...ur all mad :huh: :Ddont be...i said it was okay too...we were gonna tell peope sooner or later:D

people, tammie made a poll on who do you think shk would pair up on her next project

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48504

joo ji hoon??? joo ji hoon...why was his name there? he looks too young for her in a drama...no offense, he looks like hes 3 years younger than her :blink: he comes in 4th in the poll

Guest BhUterFly05

yeah..we called it a truce... :D

dbsg(cuz) who did u vote for????

Is Joo ji hoon from one of the charcts. in goong????

yeah..we called it a truce... :D

dbsg(cuz) who did u vote for????

Is Joo ji hoon from one of the charcts. in goong????

yeah...kaye said that already(ate kaye)

i voted for..hyun bin :wacko: hes hot:D:D:D:Di think gong chan from my girl should be added to the poll..shk and him looks like they would do great in a funny/sad drama

yes..ju hi hoon is the HOT guy from goong...shin, remember???haha...u like yul..who is ugly and looks like a girl...no offense to anybody else who likes him..im just saying my opinion

Guest BhUterFly05

yeah...kaye said that already(ate kaye)

i voted for..hyun bin :wacko: hes hot:D:D:D:Di think gong chan from my girl should be added to the poll..shk and him looks like they would do great in a funny/sad drama

Gong Chan u say??? uhuh....i would really vote for Hyun Bin...but i got confused hehe :sweatingbullets: they look suitable...Hyun Bin has a young looking face...so yeah totally....

Gong Chan u say??? uhuh....i would really vote for Hyun Bin...but i got confused hehe :sweatingbullets: they look suitable...Hyun Bin has a young looking face...so yeah totally....

hehe..hyun bin is hot...i think they would match up in a drma too:D

Guest s3rene

^ I ditto that. We are waiting for the petition for Hyun Bin and SHK to work together to come through. *Waiting for Soutsada on that* ^_^ They will have amazing chemistry together. :D

^ I ditto that. We are waiting for the petition for Hyun Bin and SHK to work together to come through. *Waiting for Soutsada on that* ^_^ They will have amazing chemistry together. :D

yay yay! i hope it will come true!:D

Guest nofear11877

yay yay! i hope it will come true!:D

hi! :waves: :D it will eventually come true. im still waiting for soutsada to hand me the draft of the SHK-Hyun Bin petition. im expecting it when she's done with everything she needs to do(schoolwise) so no pressure to soutsada.

Guest nofear11877

guys!!! i found this at the sidushq site.

songhyekyo_reviewstar_04.jpg

link to article

^i guess it has something to do with the cast of my girl goong and autumn tale. i must say i love all of them. :wub:

and another pic of her i've never seen.

songhyekyo_reviewstar_04.06_1.jpg

Guest nofear11877

i found some pics again... :D

hklm1024merryrosa.jpg

hklm800merryrosa.jpg

aprilstory25.jpg

credits: hyesa.com

and this pic article at hyesa

시상식에 모인 미녀 4인방 '다시 봐도 너무 예뻐요!' (4 beauties at award shows, "Still beautiful watching them again")

b020060403_23194964.jpg

left to right: kim tae hee, SHK, im soo jung, and i don't know the last one. :sweatingbullets:

Guest MysticaL

oh 4 beauties...i remember that wink...its when the host ask her how she would seduce a guy right?? are they all frm the same award show??