Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest fatgrrl_slim

It is the role of CJW...so about a leukemia girl falls in love...though the character has been changed, the storyboard is the same.

But I think there will be much more hot kissing scenes in this movie than in My Girl and I.

I do not think Hyekyo likes hot kissing scenes :rolleyes:

:lol: That made me laugh. ;)

My Girl and I only has one kissing scene bet. the leads, but I found that kissing scene to be really nice. It started really bland, but when the cam zoomed out, it became a little bit hotter. :sweatingbullets: To think, what I saw was a low-quality version of the movie, how much more if it it's DVD-quality?

:lol: That made me laugh. ;)

My Girl and I only has one kissing scene bet. the leads, but I found that kissing scene to be really nice. It started really bland, but when the cam zoomed out, it became a little bit hotter. :sweatingbullets: To think, what I saw was a low-quality version of the movie, how much more if it it's DVD-quality?

If the kissing scene is too hot, someone will be unhappy :rolleyes:

haha...I am referring to CTH's fiancee... B)

Guest nofear11877

Thanks for the clip, wloi! I'm so relieved to know that SHK is up and about and positively glowing.

BTW, Yonriji is a romance movie starring Choi Ji Woo and Jo Han Sun.

oh... thanks for the info!!!

Gals,originally Hyekyo is the female lead of that movie...

A little more info on Hyekyo's photo book...

It will only have herself..

It will be shot in Amtersdam, Bunoes Aires and New York...try to meet her if you live there...

The photographer is Steven Meisel, one of the top 5 world famous photographer.

The company producing the photo book is the same company as Rain's photo book.

The photo book will be available for sale in Asia.

she really was supposed to be the female lead in that movie??? :o now im curious. i'd like to know what role choi ji woo's character was playing. what made her turn down this role? anyone care to enlighten me? :sweatingbullets: (edited)

omo!!! :w00t: a photoshoot at New York??? :tears: im not even close to NY. i wish i can see her doing the photoshoot but im so far away. :tears: they're shooting in amsterdam and buenos aires too?! aww... she's so lucky to be able to go to those lovely places. oh how i wish i was traveling with her. :rolleyes: im expecting the photobook to be perfect since the photographer is one of the most famous in the world. im sure he'll capture lots and lots of memorable and flawless pics of SHK unnie. wait... what??!! :o only in asia??? why... oh why... :tears: they're too cruel. why wouldn't they release it internationally??? why??? :tears: im still hoping the publishers change their minds and release it here in the US. :phew:

anyway... thanks wloi for the update!!!

Guest soutsada7

Gals,originally Hyekyo is the female lead of that movie... :phew:

A little more info on Hyekyo's photo book...

It will only have herself..

It will be shot in Amtersdam, Bunoes Aires and New York...try to meet her if you live there...

The photographer is Steven Meisel, one of the top 5 world famous photographer.

The company producing the photo book is the same company as Rain's photo book.

The photo book will be available for sale in Asia.

ooo, thanks for the heads up wloi :D wow, Steven Meisel, eh? I want this photobook, wahh!! Hopefully, like Kaye said, the company's producer will change his/her mind cause I can smell a lot of profit that will be made if they were to do it international :phew::rolleyes:. Oh, didn't know about the movie role thingy...guess she didn't want to play a girl with leukemia again, lol. Candy, hope you will get to see her in person :P.

Oh gosh, there's going to be a Song Hye Gyo photobook?! Wow wow wow. Bunoes Aires? Is that Brunei? Ahhhh. I'll definitely get it. Thanks for the info!!! <33

hey, welcome to the thread amyliaz :D Hope to see you around more ;).

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Oh, didn't know about the movie role thingy...guess she didn't want to play a girl with leukemia again, lol.

...but her role in My Girl and I IS someone with leukemia. So I guess that's not the reason she rejected Yeon Ri Ji. :)

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, you're right...that completely escaped me :slaps self on the forehead: perhaps, it is the kissing scenes that you were referring to :P:lol:.

Guest niceguy

welcome to our wonderful thread lKATl :D Hope to see you around more...yep, I love her lips too ;).

welcome to the thread niceguy :D...cool s/n, I can tell your personality already :P...anyway, hope to see you around more. I love all the dramas that I've seen of hers and she is indeed pretty and a great actress :).

Thanks Soutsada :D . This is a great thread. SHK looks pretty cute on every pixs.

Guest nofear11877

^^lol, you're right...that completely escaped me :slaps self on the forehead: perhaps, it is the kissing scenes that you were referring to :P:lol:.

perhaps, that is the reason soutsada. :lol: i bet she likes these kinds of kisses love-smiley-037.gif (simple and quick), instead of this action-smiley-031.gif (hot and steameh!). :lol:

i miss using the smilies so i started using 'em again. :D i miss Miss B too :tears: i bet she's busy timing/editing the subs in the S2 squad.

Guest soutsada7

kaye, your smilies never fail to make my day :D

ihlubwonbin: welcome to the thread :)...hope to see you around here more. Hot siggies you have there, but I think you may have to resize them, since they're violating Soompi's siggy rule :sweatingbullets:.

Guest nofear11877

Hello to the fellow Song Hye Kyo fans...Anyway, I love you SHK! You're my favorite actress!

2966456a539730047b154452064l.jpg

omo!!! SHK in pink! she's beautiful as always. i luv her smile there. it brightened up my day a bit (im currently studying for my 2 tests, but still i can't resist to post here). :sweatingbullets:

thanks and welcome to the thread ihlubwonbin!!!

im at your service my twin. :lol:;) will use more smilies in the future. B)

those pictures of her are soooooooooooo pretty..well who could blame her? she is the prettiest asian actress:D

ihlubwonbin: welcome to the thread :)...hope to see you around here more. Hot siggies you have there, but I think you may have to resize them, since they're violating Soompi's siggy rule :sweatingbullets:.

Thanks for he warm welcome....and sorry about the size. I was planning to change it and you brought it back to my attention so thank you!

Guest soutsada7

those pictures of her are soooooooooooo pretty..well who could blame her? she is the prettiest asian actress:D

welcome back to the thread dbsg_...lol, we have many SHGers here who are also fans of dbsg, namely kaye ;):P. anyway, hope to see you around here more :D.

Thanks for he warm welcome....and sorry about the size. I was planning to change it and you brought it back to my attention so thank you!

no problem ;)...I love Wonbin and Se7en myself, again you've got yourself another hot siggy...such hotties :wub::P.

anyway, here are some pix from her b-day celebration with fans:

bday79zc.jpg

bday103bm.jpg

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

alrighty peeps, gotta head out to classes now...see ya!!!

welcome back to the thread dbsg_...lol, we have many SHGers here who are also fans of dbsg, namely kaye ;):P. anyway, hope to see you around here more :D.

no problem ;)...I love Wonbin and Se7en myself, again you've got yourself another hot siggy...such hotties :wub::P.

anyway, here are some pix from her b-day celebration with fans:

bday79zc.jpg

bday103bm.jpg

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

alrighty peeps, gotta head out to classes now...see ya!!!

heh...sorry i havent come back here lately:D ive just been obsessed with Goong and Yoon Eun Hye, but i promise ill come back here more often:D:D:D

Guest nofear11877

bday103bm.jpg

looking at that pic.... SHK has the only genuine smile. most of them got their fake smile on or they just smirk. if i had a chance to take pics with her, im sure i won't ever ever smirk or put on a fake smile. these people doesn't realize how lucky they are to have a pic with her. :phew:

looking at that pic.... SHK has the only genuine smile. most of them got their fake smile on or they just smirk. if i had a chance to take pics with her, im sure i won't ever ever smirk or put on a fake smile. these people doesn't realize how lucky they are to have a pic with her. :phew:

the fat guy looks like hes smiling :mellow:

Guest ginachan

bday79zc.jpg

she looks really happy

Hello to the fellow Song Hye Kyo fans...Anyway, I love you SHK! You're my favorite actress!

2966456a539730047b154452064l.jpg

welcome ihlubwonbin...!! whoo another wonhyekyo or wonsong fan!! hehe :)

Guest nofear11877

the fat guy looks like hes smiling :mellow:

that doesn't look like a smile to me. :lol:

gina... yup, she does look happy even though that day she was so tired. :D its always nice to see her happy face.

that doesn't look like a smile to me. :lol:

gina... yup, she does look happy even though that day she was so tired. :D its always nice to see her happy face.

well...look at it closely, other than shk, there is a girl at the far left that is smiling