Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

whoa, thanks for sharing those pix fanta...I expecailly love the last one; she looks so cool and adorable at the same time, not to mention natural ;).

gita, thanks for those highlight pix...like kaye, not really likin' the highlights. I like her natural hair color better :D.

yeah...I don't like the highlights too...

SHG looks younger these days..compare to her old days..because they put so much makeup on her back in the days

Guest soutsada7

ooo, thanks for those pix nikki...I love all the earings she wore in those photoshoots; they look so exotic :P.

Guest kneekey

like what sweetmemories & soutsada said i think shk looks like chae rim there (points the pic with trench coat) which starred in love at the aegean sea which was shot in greece like this pics of shk (i think) :sweatingbullets::phew:

12048.jpg

12047.jpg

Guest soutsada7

^^yep, don't know about Chae Rim, but I know that SHG's close to Sung Yuri, Lee Jin, and Shoo, especially Lee Jin. Aww, didn't know about Chae Rim's divorce, sad indeed :(.

Guest kneekey

^^yep, don't know about Chae Rim, but I know that SHG's close to Sung Yuri, Lee Jin, and Shoo, especially Lee Jin. Aww, didn't know about Chae Rim's divorce, sad indeed :(.

poor cr, i hope she recovers soon

weeeeeeeee! shk drinking sprite

12169.jpg

Guest soutsada7

Gals, Hyekyo attended the "YEONRIJI" VIP Premier yesterday....just a short clip..

Ha...she just like to look at her phone...hmmm....what's so interesting in her cell phone :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1zcNGLXIs4

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ORGZIS...8T1JXVF03OEG87H

ooo, thanks wloi...you never fail to bring us the goodies :P. she seems to gain some weight and her lovely glow :D.

Guest kneekey

Gals, Hyekyo attended the "YEONRIJI" VIP Premier yesterday....just a short clip..

Ha...she just like to look at her phone...hmmm....what's so interesting in her cell phone :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1zcNGLXIs4

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ORGZIS...8T1JXVF03OEG87H

thanks wloi you ROCK!! \m/ and you even uploaded it on ysi. thanks so much *hugs&kisses*

yay! a recent clip of hye gyo! she looks gud as always...at least she's up to somting during her break..thanks wloi for sharing the link ;)

*soutsada...hope you are feeling better now ;) *

wloi, thanks so much for the clip of hye gyo!! even though it's so short, it's really nice to see her beautiful face! :D

Guest nofear11877

yay!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: thanks wloi for bringing us this short short clip of SHK unnie!!! its so nice to see her outside doing something. :lol: by the way, what is "YEONRIJI"??? :unsure: i know its a movie, but who stars in it??? she must be a fan or a good friend of the actors/actresses. :D

Guest soutsada7

thanks nuur, I'm feeling much better down...lol, the downside of being sick is being behind in school works :sweatingbullets:.

again, wloi, what's the Yeonriji VIP premiere?

Guest rangsi

Thanxxxx a lot wloi for updating and sharing new clip of SHK :D

Although,it's so short , it make me happy to know that she's fine now. :)

BTW, I think SHK is really nice person and she can be a beloved friend of anyone. Becoz, I notice that SHK still has a good relationship with Song Yoon-Ah for a long time...since they met while filming Hotelier. :rolleyes:

Wish you will get better soon Soutsada , take care. :)

Guest soutsada7

^^totally agree with you rangsi...some of her antis were spreading different versions of the rumor of SHG being diva-like and stuck-up in person when I've been reading more than sterling descriptions of her personality from her various co-stars. Who will I believe more? some unknown peeps, who I am more than confident to identify as "antis", or celebs who have worked closely with SHG and are more closely acquainted with her characters? I can answer without a moment's thought that her co-stars' words are much more credible.

thanks rangsi for your concern, I'm feeling much better now :D.