Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, I've never seen that one nikki, thanks for sharing. I just love her profile; SHG has the loveliest profile ever :P.

Guest MysticaL

wow i'm missing out on alot....great to see so mnay beautiful pics of SHK again....and that backless top is hot!!!

Guest soutsada7

here's another pix from shanda's wonderful website:

etude style guide:

etudestyleguide0xy.jpg

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

alrighty, gotta head off to bed now :D.

Guest kneekey

thanks soutsada for posting those pics. i think i have those pics, i'll try posting them tomorrow (im too lazy to open my pb :P ) btw, how do you post thumbnails?? i saw you posting 'em waaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaay back and i just remember it now *stupidme*

Guest leix_

thanks candy and soutsada for giving the meaning of sshi

oh look! its backless! :lol:

12357.jpg

wow! never thought it was backless. flawless of course! :)

thanks kneekey for "digging" up FH pics most of us here never seen before. ;)

leix_jakwas - I was just wondering what you were doing with all the diff. lines and what not!

that's the outline for the "PERFECT" face. the lines show how the different parts of the face should be connected etc. etc.. :)

here's another pix from shanda's wonderful website:

etude style guide:

etudestyleguide0xy.jpg

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

alrighty, gotta head off to bed now :D.

awww...i'm really gonna miss SHK's etude pics :( i'm still waiting for sidusHQ's reply, hmmm...maybe i should just e-mail them again :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

thanks soutsada for posting those pics. i think i have those pics, i'll try posting them tomorrow (im too lazy to open my pb :P ) btw, how do you post thumbnails?? i saw you posting 'em waaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaay back and i just remember it now *stupidme*

nikki, some photo/image web host, such as imageshack, picture trail, and I'm not too sure about photobucket has the "thumbnail" function where you can click on the url for the thumbnails instead of the regular pix to post. I used imageshack for those pix I posted as thumbnails. I could have easily used picture trail as well.

thanks mamaveve for those beautiful pix of SHG...are those stamps?

more pix of beautiful SHG:

137290802.jpg

doesn't she look like a pixie in this one? :P

137290804.jpg

137290806.jpg

credit: HyE kYo @ songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

Guest nofear11877

morning everyone!!! :D wow! this thread is moving fast... not that its bad. :lol: its good actually.

20050728_as13.gif20050728_as04.gif20050728_as12.gif20050728_as18.gif

ohh... i like this one, especially the last one where she's biting on to the cherry. luvin' the color of the lip gloss. its so sparkly. thanks for sharing mamaveve!!!

awww...i'm really gonna miss SHK's etude pics :( i'm still waiting for sidusHQ's reply, hmmm...maybe i should just e-mail them again :unsure:

yeah... me too... :tears: im gonna start missing her etude pics and cfs. if only she had opted to renew her contract. :phew: sidushq hasn't replied yet??? :unsure: aww... i guess we should be more patient. thanks for letting us know kyo!!! :D

doesn't she look like a pixie in this one? :P

137290804.jpg

137290806.jpg

hmm... luv her coat here. :wub: i find it cute how her hair is flingged-out. :D the second one... its so refreshing to see the young and simple hye kyo. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

gak! another pic i havent seen!!! omg....was i drunk when i watched full house or smthing? :blink: i dont remember this...but thanks nikki! her side profile is amazing...

http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL939/45271...4/137290806.jpg

credit: HyE kYo @ songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

ooohhh~ this is cute soutsada! she looks so young and innocent..not that she isnt now, mind u..but there's jst smthing really fresh in her pics here..thank u!!! :lol:

Guest soutsada7

this is my first time in here, and i gotta say, she hot, and i love her lip.

welcome to our wonderful thread lKATl :D Hope to see you around more...yep, I love her lips too ;).

Great actress!!! SHK can really act, i like her dramas. She is so pretty;)

welcome to the thread niceguy :D...cool s/n, I can tell your personality already :P...anyway, hope to see you around more. I love all the dramas that I've seen of hers and she is indeed pretty and a great actress :).

Guest nofear11877

5268277141rp.jpg

i guess this is one of many photoshopped pics of bi and shk eh??? :D it looks good, whoever did it. although what could bi be holding? i bet its a cellphone. :lol:

200402_11_4507.jpg

i wonder what could "W" stand for. i hope its not the "W" i know :phew:(Pres. George W<--argh... hate him). :lol: also, the highlight doesn't suit her... :sweatingbullets: its too heavy and the roots of her hair shows it. it really looks artificial. i like hair colors that would look natural on her.

thanks fanta and gita for sharing!!! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the pics fanta! havent seen most of those..and nice photoshopped work up there :lol: poor cth~ :P

Guest soutsada7

whoa, thanks for sharing those pix fanta...I expecailly love the last one; she looks so cool and adorable at the same time, not to mention natural ;).

gita, thanks for those highlight pix...like kaye, not really likin' the highlights. I like her natural hair color better :D.

Guest s3rene

mee too :(:( ...

137290804.jpg

im loving the coat...I been trying to find those type of coat..hehe

I have not seen this picture before and she looks like Chae Rim in here. :)