Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

this thread is kinda quite today :mellow: ermm...she is still on her break, hopefully she will decide her next project soooonnn... & thanks for the update shanda..

nway here r som photo of shg wearing bridal gowns..just thougt to enliven the thread :D

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/820/shgwed4um.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9871/shgwed19ew.jpg

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/5171/shgwed27zn.jpg

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8365/shgwed38km.jpg

...and here come the most famous..luv the make up..

shgwed43vm.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2397/shgwed50wx.jpg

credits:hyebaragi.com&hyesa.com

Wow, SHK looks gorgeous in wedding gowns... :). I especially love her make-up in Full House as well, though I've seen her in better gowns. Hehe.

She's extended her break for a while, hasn't she? I'm kind of half and half on this one: part of me is like really excited, waiting for a HUGE comeback, but part of me is a little nervous, because she's been getting very thin lately, and looks too entirely tired.

soutsada, I hope you get well soon!!

Guest soutsada7

^^jenn, I'm feeling much better thanks :D yep, completely agree with you on her health part cause she's been looking like she's lost a ton of weight and she seems to need all the rest she can get...lol, now I kinda understand why she always seems to extend her break. Anyway, hope she does give us a huge comeback :D.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^me too...:( it's getting kinda weird hearing so little news about her...whenever there is one, it always seems like she's postponing her breaks.hahaha~ what u hiding up ur sleeve girl? :lol:

are other stars the same too smtimes? like they sorta jst "disappear" from the public for a while?

*sigh*

Guest soutsada7

ooo, nikki thanks for those pix...didn't even know that the shirt was backless :blink::P looks so elegant and sexy at the same time :D.

jina: leix_jakwas was doing the facial structure to see whether SHG's facial strux would fit the computer's ideal of a perfectly beautiful face and it seems that SHG's face fits it enough :D. yep, MG and I is a tear jerker, though there's some humor in it as well at the beginning.

Guest kneekey

I only enlarged SHK’s pic and resized the mask for them to match so I think its not really accurate…

… but from the looks of it, the shape of her face and her nose fit very well.

hyekyo2.jpg

Some people may think that I adjusted the mask to fit her face. But NO. I resized both pic with the same dimensions. I think I need another pic where she’s not looking in a different direction.ok,

here's the other one:

HGmask3.jpg

thanks leix_jakwas for posting this up! its so cool!

Guest s3rene

oh look! its backless! :lol:

12357.jpg

Oohh sexy. :P I rarely see her in anything somewhat revealing like this and seeing her back is enough to seduce the guys. :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

nikki! :w00t: where are u digging up all these great pics of shk??? :lol: thanks for sharing! thank u so so much! it's really putting a smile on my face right now~ :P

from when were those pictures?

Guest sweet_treats1812

candy, those pics were from Full House, when SHK was trying on different wedding gowns. :]

serious??? how come i dont remember this scene? :unsure:

geez..i need to rewatch full house!!! :lol:

EDIT: um~ im sorry..but may i know ur name? maybe uve introduced urself before but i jst forgot..im sorry! :sweatingbullets: and may i jst say...im lovin ur siggy right there :blush:

Guest charles0702

wow.. i have been busy with school and seems like i missed alot..

hello everyone.. :D

shanda, thanx for the update on shk.. dang, she extended her break again.. hope she finds a project soon.. i miss her soo much.. what.. shk and ssh won the poll for best couple for the four seasons drama.. manz, i was hoping it was wonbin and shk.. doesn't matter, i love ssh also.. :P

nikki.. huggss.. i love those pix.. shk hardly ever wears anything that show her back.. those pix always rock everytime i see it.. thanx for making my day.

leix_jakwas.. yes, shk seems to have the perfect face :P i guess all of us fans can agree, eh :blush:

candy, it does seems like she keeps on postponing.. i hope she doesn't disappear.. tammie sighs along with ya..

soustada, you were sick.. hope you feel better.. :D

kaye, thanx for posting up the sunlight pours down on us pix.. they are awesome.

rine, AIMH and Full House are my fave.. AIMH is actually my first k-drama and is responsible for getting into k-dramas and shk.. if i knew you were gonna watch it, i would have sent tissue papers with your package :P

serious??? how come i dont remember this scene? :unsure:

geez..i need to rewatch full house!!! :lol:

EDIT: um~ im sorry..but may i know ur name? maybe uve introduced urself before but i jst forgot..im sorry! :sweatingbullets: and may i jst say...im lovin ur siggy right there :blush:

Hehe, at least I think they're from that particular scene in Full House. :lol: I don't know, maybe it was in the DC version? Hmm... Or I could be delusional, haha. But regardless, SHK looks great in them. I always thought she looked best like that: not too thin, and definitely not fat. :D

My name's Jenna, haha, but feel free to call me Jen or whatever you like! ^_^ And thanks! Goong is definitely my obsession right now. xD

Guest kneekey

nikki! :w00t: where are u digging up all these great pics of shk??? :lol: thanks for sharing! thank u so so much! it's really putting a smile on my face right now~ :P

from when were those pictures?

candy actually, i dont know either but since thesnowcrane (i love your siggy btw :P ) already said it was from fh, i realized that it was the part where je is dressing up for her wedding to yj

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hehe, at least I think they're from that particular scene in Full House. :lol: I don't know, maybe it was in the DC version? Hmm... Or I could be delusional, haha. But regardless, SHK looks great in them. I always thought she looked best like that: not too skinny, and definitely not fat. :D

My name's Jenna, haha, but feel free to call me Jen or whatever you like! ^_^ And thanks! Goong is definitely my obsession right now. xD

*smacks forehead* so u are jenna! hahaha~ hi jenna! and agen, im sorry i forgot ur name..it jst seems like im beginning to know ppl on soompi by their real names and it's kinda hard to keep track smtimes :lol: and yep~ goong is my obsession now too! goodness, so many plots going on in my head right now all in anticipation of season 2! :w00t: (ok i need to stop..this is spamming :lol: )

hey tammie! *waves at ya even though i cant see ya* ;) like u, i loved AIMH too~ i shud have watched it first before full house jst so i cud have saved myself the heartache..hahaha...but it was great though..like i sed before, it was so amazing to see her play two totally different roles.. :rolleyes:

nikki, if u say so! il trust ur memory better than mine regarding that..mwehehehe...

i hope u choose ur next project soon shk!!! we miss ya!!!

Guest charles0702

jenna you are right.. the pix nikki posted were from full house directors cut.. i have a copy and she wore that shirt for some interview.. it was a cast interview.. she posed with bi (he was wearing a short sleeve red shirt and sunglasses)..

edit..my bad.. i thought you guys were talking about the gold backless shirt shk wore..nvm..:)

Guest soutsada7

jen, candy, and nikkie: yep those pix with the wedding gown is from FH when she was trying out different gowns for her impending wedding with bi...I don't think it was from the DC version though cause I have the regular version of FH and I saw that part...at least I don't think I do :unsure::sweatingbullets:.