Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ladyzfingers

did anyone here have watched "My Girl & I" yet?

how about the movies? is it good?

i wanted to watch it later

Guest fershizzul

did anyone here have watched "My Girl & I" yet?

how about the movies? is it good?

i wanted to watch it later

i watched it and everything is great about it except the storyline..

srry but i didn't find the storyline very interesting- the cast (especially shg) was beautiful and the scenery and the acting but the storyline... its just my opinion so

Well I'm here to update on Hye Gyo's schedule...like always this comes from her *official* Korean site @ sidus:

April 6th-9th: Rest and decide on new project

So....her 'break' has been extended again. Well good luck Hye Gyo sshi and we'll all be waiting patiently for you!

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for the update shanda...although I'm anxious to see her in a new project, I'm actually quite relieved that she extended her resting period, since she looked so tired and seems she lost a great amount of weight from her most recent ad.

shk's not doing anything right now?

any news for a drama or movie soon? i miss watching her!

welcome back to the thread _obsession...no, we have no news of her next project yet :(.

i watched it and everything is great about it except the storyline..

srry but i didn't find the storyline very interesting- the cast (especially shg) was beautiful and the scenery and the acting but the storyline... its just my opinion so

yep, completely agree with you lisa...the cast and scenery are beautiful, but the storyline seems so typical.

Well I'm here to update on Hye Gyo's schedule...like always this comes from her *official* Korean site @ sidus:

So....her 'break' has been extended again. Well good luck Hye Gyo sshi and we'll all be waiting patiently for you!

just hearing that she's resting makes me happy...good for her...she's not rushing it..:)

this thread is kinda quite today :mellow: ermm...she is still on her break, hopefully she will decide her next project soooonnn... & thanks for the update shanda..

nway here r som photo of shg wearing bridal gowns..just thougt to enliven the thread :D

shgwed4um.jpg

shgwed19ew.jpg

shgwed27zn.jpg

shgwed38km.jpg

...and here come the most famous..luv the make up..

shgwed43vm.jpg

shgwed50wx.jpg

credits:hyebaragi.com&hyesa.com

Guest kneekey

i just realized, shg always extends her break doesnt she? i dont really care if she extends her break more 'cause im sure she will make her comeback BIG!! :lol: btw, what does sshi means??

soutsada thanks for the clarification

Guest leix_

I only enlarged SHK’s pic and resized the mask for them to match so I think its not really accurate…

… but from the looks of it, the shape of her face and her nose fit very well.

hyekyo2.jpg

Some people may think that I adjusted the mask to fit her face. But NO. I resized both pic with the same dimensions. I think I need another pic where she’s not looking in a different direction.ok,

here's the other one:

HGmask3.jpg

Guest LuvSHK

yep i guess uve got a point there soutsada..im looking forward to the awards too! i hope we can get a clip of it after it airs hahaha~ i wanna see what shk looks like... :rolleyes:

Read about the award too in LBH thread, I believe they are all professionals and still might be in touch too. By the way, when is the Award. Me too looking forward to this Award. I am very happy to be part of SHKers. Thanks for all the posts, I really enjoy reading every night without fear except when I am on my business trip. Keep it out, I am like all of you, strong supporter of SHK.

Guest soutsada7

ooo, thanks leix_jakwas...wow, that is amazing indeed. She is definitely a beauty and no, I don't think you adjusted that shape of the face to fit SHG's facial structure...one can definitely tell :D.That's the coolest thing ever, thanks for sharing.

thanks nuur and mamaveve for sharing all those wonderful pix and collage...saving them for sure, hope you both don't mind.

nikki: sshi is added at the end of the name to indicate some sort of formality...you normally use this with your peeps that you're not really close to or when you wanna show some sort of respect...correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:.

Guest nofear11877

hi guys!!! whoa!!! :w00t: i can't believe i haven't been here for two days and this thread grew like 4 more pages!!! wohoo!!!

soutsada... hope you're feeling a bit better. :D btw, how are you doin' on the draft??? just curious. im not rushing you or anything, i just wanna know. just take your time recuperating like our shk unnie.

shq059260215pv.jpg

^this look really suited her. soft and elegant...and so pretty!

:speechless: white dress does look good on her!!! ahh... she's so pretty. hi kirsten!!! im glad to have you join us. :D oh and thanks for sharing your collection to us!!!

Yeah but SSH oppa is the triumphant winner in the end. He captured SHK's heart. :D That drama made me so sad and wanted to cry.

when i was watching autumn tale, i was rooting for ssh oppa all the way. im so glad they ended up together even if their love ended so tragically. :(

I updated this news on my site but will post it here :D

Voted Best Couple: Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo have been chosen as the best on-screen couple from Yoon Suk Ho's popular season dramas like "Autumn Tale,", "Winter Sonata," "Summer Scent," etc. The survey was from MaxMp3 (a music site) and ran for a week, starting on March 24th. Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo came in first place with 43% of the votes followed by (in order): Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo from "Winter Sonata, " Seo Do Young and Han Hye Joo from the most recent of the season dramas, "Spring's Waltz," and Song Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin rounded out the votes with 15%. (*Source: Mnet-One Stop News)

yay!!! :doing backflips: SSH-SHK forever!!! im glad their team up captured a lot of people's heart.

awww... :tears: another break again... :tears: :cries at the corner of my room:

… but from the looks of it, the shape of her face and her nose fit very well.

hyekyo2.jpg

Some people may think that I adjusted the mask to fit her face. But NO. I resized both pic with the same dimensions. I think I need another pic where she’s not looking in a different direction.ok,

here's the other one:

HGmask3.jpg

this is really cool. thanks for this leix_jakwas!!!

Wonder if SHG or any of her friends are reading this forum. I hope someone will tell her to put on some weight. Miss her alot.

that's what im hoping too. :phew: she definitely needs to put on some weight. hopefully she ate a lot of foods after that fasting thing with the ktf cf and that she gained weight as a result of that. and yeah... i miss her too. :tears:

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, kaye...I'm feeling much better now, though I still have this slight fever and those inflamed tonsils :wacko: anyway, I'm still working on the draft; had to put it off cause of the illness and my soon-to-be-due take-home midterm :wacko::sweatingbullets:.

anyway, posting more pix:

unknown mag photoshoot:

137082893.jpg

ceci first cover, 1997:

137082882.jpg

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

Guest sweet_treats1812

i just realized, shg always extends her break doesnt she? i dont really care if she extends her break more 'cause im sure she will make her comeback BIG!! :lol: btw, what does sshi means??

soutsada thanks for the clarification

sshi means "mr." or "ms." :) so when someone goes, shk sshi..they only mean smthing like ms. shk..or ssh sshi...they mean mr. ssh..it's a form of respect kinda thing too~

Read about the award too in LBH thread, I believe they are all professionals and still might be in touch too. By the way, when is the Award. Me too looking forward to this Award. I am very happy to be part of SHKers. Thanks for all the posts, I really enjoy reading every night without fear except when I am on my business trip. Keep it out, I am like all of you, strong supporter of SHK.

the awards i believe is on april 14? someone correct me if i got the date wrong :sweatingbullets:

nuur, thanks for posting those wedding pics by the way..i havent seen those!!! she looks gorgeous as always..goodness, i swear ive used up most of the adjectives in my vocabulary to describe how good she looks :lol:

and thanks for the magazine pics too soutsada! havent seen those either~ ;)