Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

I updated this news on my site but will post it here :D

Voted Best Couple: Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo have been chosen as the best on-screen couple from Yoon Suk Ho's popular season dramas like "Autumn Tale,", "Winter Sonata," "Summer Scent," etc. The survey was from MaxMp3 (a music site) and ran for a week, starting on March 24th. Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo came in first place with 43% of the votes followed by (in order): Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo from "Winter Sonata, " Seo Do Young and Han Hye Joo from the most recent of the season dramas, "Spring's Waltz," and Song Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin rounded out the votes with 15%. (*Source: Mnet-One Stop News)

woot!!! im happy to hear this!!! thank u shanda!!! :w00t:

im sure a lot of ssh-shk shippers in here will do backflips when they read this!!! :lol:

im so happy for both of them!!!

Hi sweettreats, are you still here? For some reasons I browsed LBH's forum (I knew him fr all in) and it says there that LBH and SHG might see each other at the Baeksang award (not reallysure what it is) but they said they are nominated in the same category so there is a high probability they might be sitting near each other? Someone please enlighten me.

I tried to check the site of Baeksang but its all written in korean so Im totally lost. Oh my gosh. They'll be seeing each other after 2 years.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hi sweettreats, are you still here? For some reasons I browsed LBH's forum (I knew him fr all in) and it says there that LBH and SHG might see each other at the Baeksang award (not reallysure what it is) but they said they are nominated in the same category so there is a high probability they might be sitting near each other? Someone please enlighten me.

I tried to check the site of Baeksang but its all written in korean so Im totally lost. Oh my gosh. They'll be seeing each other after 2 years.

yeah! i read that too!!! i was like..wait! there's a chance they'll see each other there!!! waaah! i wonder how she'll feel..and i wonder how it will go! wow, im so nervous for shk! haha..ooohh~ i didnt know it's been 2 yrs since they last saw each other...but maybe they still keep in touch smhow? :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

thanks jamie for all the wonderful pix...I was always looking for that particular baby pix (just a larger version) and here you provided me with one...thanks and those other pix are definitely unseen by me :P.

candy and anette: I'm sure that even if they were placed right next to one another, they're both professionals enough to let the awkwardness slide through. They're, after all, in the entertainment business...wow, now I wanna see the baeksang award :D.

Voted Best Couple: Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo have been chosen as the best on-screen couple from Yoon Suk Ho's popular season dramas like "Autumn Tale,", "Winter Sonata," "Summer Scent," etc. The survey was from MaxMp3 (a music site) and ran for a week, starting on March 24th. Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo came in first place with 43% of the votes followed by (in order): Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo from "Winter Sonata, " Seo Do Young and Han Hye Joo from the most recent of the season dramas, "Spring's Waltz," and Song Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin rounded out the votes with 15%. (*Source: Mnet-One Stop News)

ooo, thanks shanda :doing backflips like Candy suggested, :lol:: this is the most wonderful news ever :D now, I'm feeling much better, thanks again.

Guest sweet_treats1812

candy and anette: I'm sure that even if they were placed right next to one another, they're both professionals enough to let the awkwardness slide through. They're, after all, in the entertainment business...wow, now I wanna see the baeksang award :D.

yep i guess uve got a point there soutsada..im looking forward to the awards too! i hope we can get a clip of it after it airs hahaha~ i wanna see what shk looks like... :rolleyes:

Guest s3rene

This news just made my day. :w00t: Thanks for making us SSH and SHK campers happy. B)

Guest soutsada7

thanks for the pix jamie...what is this usell? is it a new contract? SHG looks so tired in these though and she looks like she lost a lot of weight :( Hope she gets back to normal soon :tears:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^she does look thinner, doesnt she? :unsure: and um..is it jst me..or does she look more mature in the pics?

Guest bubblieri

Bubblrei AIMH was SHG's first drama that I saw and which, introduced me to korean dramas. There is something in her aura that made me follow her up- ujp to now.

AIMH is definitely good and definitely sad. But there's an antidote. Watch Full house several times after watching AIMH. Your depression will definitely drift away. This formula have been proven and tested by a lot of SHGers.

hahahah i'm probably going to have to watch full house to make me happy again XD

yeah! i read that too!!! i was like..wait! there's a chance they'll see each other there!!! waaah! i wonder how she'll feel..and i wonder how it will go! wow, im so nervous for shk! haha..ooohh~ i didnt know it's been 2 yrs since they last saw each other...but maybe they still keep in touch smhow? :unsure:

yikes!!! that's interesting!!! but i think that they'll be fine around each other. i mean behind the medias prying eyes they must have really talked it through a lot and they should be fine seeing each other. what did she get nominated for?

Guest kneekey

thanks for the news shanda! i just wonder why the bikyo couple wasnt there *wonders*

jamie thanks for the pics. shk looks kinda tired in her usell pics

Guest soutsada7

^^nikki, I think it's because that poll is in regards to the "season" dramas, i.e. "AIMH", "Winter Sonata", "Summer Scent", and now "Spring Waltz".

^she does look thinner, doesnt she? :unsure: and um..is it jst me..or does she look more mature in the pics?

totally agree with you candy.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

thanks for the new pics jamie!!! :w00t:

is this from a new cf or smthing? wat's usell?

thanks for the pix jamie...what is this usell? is it a new contract? SHG looks so tired in these though and she looks like she lost a lot of weight :( Hope she gets back to normal soon :tears:

its not a cf.. I think its just ads

Usell is for Apartments.

and she does look tired there =(

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahahah i'm probably going to have to watch full house to make me happy again XD

yikes!!! that's interesting!!! but i think that they'll be fine around each other. i mean behind the medias prying eyes they must have really talked it through a lot and they should be fine seeing each other. what did she get nominated for?

i think she got nominated for best new actress for her movie "my girl and i" :)

jamie, thanks for the clarification..interesting..a cf for apartments with shk as the model..hahaha :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, thanks Candy...I wanna preorder MG and I too, but I think I'll wait till it's available at ebay :P.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i wonder why they kept postponing the date of the release of the dvd...i hope they have a region 1 or an all region dvd out..i wudnt be able to make much use of it if's in region 3 :(

i miss shk! i hope she does smthing soon~ :tears: