Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

^ Wow! She looks like a greek goddess there. So gorgeous as usual. Gosh I miss watching her on TV so much. Now that Goong has ended, I hope SHK will choose her movie soon and hopefully a drama right after that. I think she should reward her fans for having so much patience waiting for her return.

i agree with you nancy.. i miss her too.. yeah, she should reward us.. i have been waiting almost 2 years for her to come out with another drama..

hey everyone.. here is some more pix for your collection :P

credits to popcornfor2.com

shk11.jpg

shk8.jpg

shk7.jpg

shk3.jpg

hey you guys

im new here! i love SHG she's one of my fav actresses

im 13/f/somewhere in the US lol

my korean name is jieung my english name is lisa

call me whichever :)

ummmmmmmm i'm half korean and half white even though i wish i was full korean so yea...

welcome to SHGerss club..hahaha

hey u shud be happy ur 1/2 korean....

I don't have a single blood of korean..hahah ..but I still luv SHg unnie :)

Guest soutsada7

hey you guys

ummmmmmmm i'm half korean and half white even though i wish i was full korean so yea...

hey, welcome to our wonderful thread lisa...wahh, you're half-Korean, that's so cool!!! Hope to see you around here more cause we all admire SHG unni, so happy to have new members :D

hmm.....lovely pictures taken

Was it taken in France ?

I think it was in London...lol, we're just throwing out random places, from France to New York and now London :lol: hey tammie, do you happen to know the location of that photoshoot?

nite nite candy, sweet dreams...

Guest nofear11877

^ Wow! She looks like a greek goddess there. So gorgeous as usual. Gosh I miss watching her on TV so much. Now that Goong has ended, I hope SHK will choose her movie soon and hopefully a drama right after that. I think she should reward her fans for having so much patience waiting for her return.

nancy... greek goddess huh? :phew: more like the goddess of all the goddesses!!! :lol: and yeah, i do hope she comes back with a big bang cuz we've been waiting for too long, as in TOO long. <--sorry my impatience is kicking in. :sweatingbullets: i do hope she's taking her final days of vacation. :sighs: when can we ever see her in drama again. :mellow:

hey you guys

hi lisa!!! welcome!!! its good to know she's one of your fav actresses. for me she's at the top of my list, if it isn't already obvious. :lol: :deep sigh: how i wish i was at least half korean.

tammie... thanks for posting those extra large pics of SHK unnie when she was in london. wait... what was she doing in london anyway??? :phew:

Guest rangsi

Hi everybody, wanna say THANK YOU to you guys for SHK's pretty pics and clips.

Thank wloi for MV , I really love it and thak you Soutsada as well for you reversing clips , it's help me a lot.

rangsi: welcome back to the thread girl :D If you don't mind me asking, which trip is this? no problem about posting up the links...like nikki said, "anything for my fellow SHGers" ;):P.

rangsi, did SHG really give Bi that motto? wahhh, I just find that so adorable and wise of her, thanks for sharing that little tidbit :D

Wave at you my lovely friend Soutsada :D , sorry to reply you so late :blush: . I dont stay in front of com all day all night as always these days. So,

miss this thread a lot. :P

For my trip, nothing interesting ,just went to suburbs for travel such as beach, lake and flower fields with my friends.

I cant confirm that SHK gave Bi that motto,but my friend told me before and I read from translation of Bi Teipei concert when he went for show his recent album while filming Full House. Bi joined one show and the interviewer ask him about SHK....and he ask Bi that what SHK tell Bi before he come to Teipei, and he said with shyness that SHK told him to do the best...... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This instance and many many instances make me to be Bi-Kyo dreamer. :D

Dear pinklily (I luv your name :blush: )

Thank for sharing SHK's pretty pics. I love them.

rangsi, i really love your sig...SHK's straight hair in FH was my favorite...she was too beautiful. haha...i can remember that scene so clearly...it was the end of episode 14 of FH, when she runs to open the door for MH...and we see her w/ her lovely straight hair for the first time in FH <--- i think *ponders*. lol...i even have the gif of it:

Thank you for luv my sig.... :)

Me too, I love SHK's straight hair,especially I love SHK's look in FH most :)

I think she most beautiful in FH set. :)

Guest soutsada7

rangsi: thanks for the clarification...cool, SHG and Bi seem to be in the best of terms, which is great, since perhaps in the near future they can collaborate again :). I wish I can have a trip to the suburbs...unfortunately, I live in the cities, so it's really hard to travel out there :tears:

nikki: wowwie <--- nuur's words :P...thanks for sharing these pix...I just love her white outfit and I know some may not agree with me, but her hair fits perfectly with the dress; makes her look so pure and innocent (wish I can look like that in white :P)...lovin' your siggy too, so mysterious...

anyway, to make this post count more I'll add some pix :D

ever7it.th.png

ktft2mt.th.png

just clickety-click on the thumb nails to view larger image :P

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

Guest MysticaL

wow wow...those pics are so large and beautiful...thanks charles...and yea we are all waiting patiently for her return onscreen

Guest ladyzfingers

more olay pics..........

17780.jpg

17781.jpg

thanks for re-posting this pics

this is one of my favorite

she's using the same product with me,Olay?

hmm...i wish if i could become as pretty as her

:D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

incled them wloi. i think your mv would be much cuter if you put the psed pics of bikyo

a bigger ver. of what soutsada posted

13672.jpg

omgg I loove that pic ^^

I want that magazine!! maybe it has like an article about her or something (since she IS on the cover :lol:)

ohh random, but why is there a link to photobucket beside the 'reply' box.. or is it just my computer.. o.O

I miss her so much. Thanks to the FH disc i have. If only the disc can complain, i've seen it millions of times already.

I don't know how to vote for shg. I'm not so much into polls anyway but even if she ends up last, she's still my favorite.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey you guys

hi lisa! i saw ur pic somewhere..i think it was in the general discussion thread? not sure..but when u said u were half korean i cudnt believe it :lol: but anyways..welcome to the thread! dont worry about being half..it's cool enuf that u have korean blood in u ;)

ever7it.th.png

ooohh~ i love this one! thanks for sharing soutsada..she looks so alluring :rolleyes:

ohh random, but why is there a link to photobucket beside the 'reply' box.. or is it just my computer.. o.O

it's not jst u jamie :lol: i have it too~ one of soompi's new stuff i believe...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yup yup...i think we all loved her in full house! :lol: that was really the drama that rocked asia with her beauty and her talent...of course, that was also the drama that introduced me to her so im biased against full house hahahaha :P

welcome to the thread!

and wloi, thanks for the MV links! il check it out as soon as i get home~ ;)

㈜에임하이、'송혜교 영상화보집 제작' 투자 계약

[한국경제신문 2006.03.31 14:51:00]

최근 사업다각화를 선언한 ㈜에임하이글로벌 (舊,우석반도체㈜、http://www.e-stech.com) 는 '송혜교 영상화보집' 제작에 투자하기로 하였다고 31일 밝혔다.

이번 투자계약은 ㈜StarM Planning에서 제작하는 송혜교 영상화보집에 대한 것이며、총 투자금은 3억원이며、본 영상화보집은 올 연말 출시될 예정이며、일본및 아시아 국가를 대상으로 판매될 예정이다.

회사 관계자는 "기존 ㈜에임하이글로벌 (舊,우석반도체㈜)의 사업다각화의 일환으로 진행되고 있는 영화、에너지(석탄)、음반、온라인게임、Global NetworkBusiness에 이어 사업확장이 가속화 되고 있으며、본건으로 인해、국내 및 중국을 포함한 아시아권에 대한 시장으로 넓혀지게 될 것이다."라고 밝혔다.

[한경닷컴 뉴스팀]ⓒ 한경닷컴、무단 전재 및 재배포 금지<한국온라인신문협회의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다>

Star M Planning will invest in producing photo book for Hyekyo.

It will be available for sale in this year end. :)