Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest BhUterFly05

where is the party??? :w00t: is everybody here??? :lol:

the first pic, SHK looks so rugged looking. she somewhat suits it. :phew: and oh... those are nice necklaces. :rolleyes: then next one, like you said, i've seen the middle pic a couple of times now, but the other two on the sides, i haven't. i like the far left pic, where she's wearing green. the way she kinda glances off the side makes me wonder what could she be thinking at that time. :lol:

that is just so deep nofear11877....but what about the far right picture? i want ur opinion on this...im kinda new in this forum...it interests me because i like it when people give a thought into the meaning of pictures...

My opinion: I think that SHK is in a state of being lost...the way she stares out in the open with a calm and relaxed face...that is what people call "remembering"...so I agree with u..

Guest nofear11877

songhyegyo.jpg

that is just so deep nofear11877....but what about the far right picture? i want ur opinion on this...im kinda new in this forum...it interests me because i like it when people give a thought into the meaning of pictures...

My opinion: I think that SHK is in a state of being lost...the way she stares out in the open with a calm and relaxed face...that is what people call "remembering"...so I agree with u..

first of all, before i answer your question, welcome to this thread BhUterFly05!!! you can call me kaye. :D i must say you spent your first post wisely. ;) you really like how people comment on the pics??? yeah... same here. it makes it much more entertaining to see and it also brings out the creativity and imagination of that person. :D hope to see more of you here!!!

the very far right pic??? well, i like her cheesy smile. :lol: she's hiding her left hand behind her back so that must mean she's hiding something. :phew: her right hand, she's holding her jean jacket lightly. its seems to me she just wants to drop it but i guess the photographer made her to. :sweatingbullets: i bet she's thinking, "yeah... :cheesy smile: just keep taking pictures of me." :lol:

I have completed my HyeKyo MV.....just for bikyo-ers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjUw3KSCwa4

oh!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: thanks for these soutsada and wloi!!!! i'll check it when im back at my room. :sweatingbullets:

welcome chancheeching!!!!!!

Guest nofear11877

after seeing those beautiful ps artwork of wallies/pics of SHK... it made me go to the arts section much often. :lol: anyway, i found a set of banner and avie for hye kyo. isn't it wonderfully done???

SHKavie.jpgSHKbanner.jpg

credits: JustOne

Guest sweet_treats1812

after seeing those beautiful ps artwork of wallies/pics of SHK... it made me go to the arts section much often. :lol: anyway, i found a set of banner and avie for hye kyo. isn't it wonderfully done???

SHKavie.jpgSHKbanner.jpg

ooohhh~ they're nice kaye!!! :lol: u go girl! keep scouring the arts section for goodies on shk..hahahahaha~ :P

Guest nofear11877

ooohhh~ they're nice kaye!!! :lol: u go girl! keep scouring the arts section for goodies on shk..hahahahaha~ :P

that's exactly what im doing right now. :lol: i'll keep looking for another one!!! :D

Guest s3rene

SHKavie.jpgSHKbanner.jpg

That is awesome. Nice find Kaye and her smile seems so cheerful and can brighten my day. :D

Guest kneekey

thanks wloi and soutsada for the links. *hugs&kisses*

SHKavie.jpgSHKbanner.jpg

this bset is so pretty! and the subtext is also true!--gorgeous

I would fine tune (music part, resolution and file size) my MV tonite. I would like to ask whether it is OK for me to include those bikyo PS photos I've seen in this thread in my MV ?

Guest kneekey

I would fine tune (music part, resolution and file size) my MV tonite. I would like to ask whether it is OK for me to include those bikyo PS photos I've seen in this thread in my MV ?

incled them wloi. i think your mv would be much cuter if you put the psed pics of bikyo

a bigger ver. of what soutsada posted

13672.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

^whoa!!! that is gorgeous nikki!!! :w00t:

i dont usually read cosmopolitan magazine but if they sold that here with shk's face on it, i wud buy it in a heartbeat!!! no questions asked!!! :lol:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Wow! She looks like a greek goddess there. So gorgeous as usual. Gosh I miss watching her on TV so much. Now that Goong has ended, I hope SHK will choose her movie soon and hopefully a drama right after that. I think she should reward her fans for having so much patience waiting for her return.

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for all the pix nikki...I love the olay ones (see why I don't want her to lose this specific contract?).

that's one of most fave picture of SHG too!! i like her with bangs!

welcome to the thread acid2burn and BhUterFly05 :D Hope to see you around more :).

SHKavie.jpgSHKbanner.jpg

wow, it's beeee-auuuuu-tiii-ful...lol, now I'm feelin' lond-winded. Anyway, thanks for sharing those pix kaye...do share when you find more ;):P.

wloi, you can take the whole thread's pix if you want cause we're all lovin' that MV you made, thanks :D.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ Wow! She looks like a greek goddess there. So gorgeous as usual. Gosh I miss watching her on TV so much. Now that Goong has ended, I hope SHK will choose her movie soon and hopefully a drama right after that. I think she should reward her fans for having so much patience waiting for her return.

yep yep..i agree with u here nancy..i hope she comes out with something big soon :lol: maybe it's still too soon after my girl and i but it really feels like ages to me now :(

anyways~ we're always gonna be here to support her in watever she chooses to do anyway right? ;)

il have to head off to bed now..getting sleepy...night u guys!

Guest fershizzul

hey you guys

im new here! i love SHG she's one of my fav actresses

im 13/f/somewhere in the US lol

my korean name is jieung my english name is lisa

call me whichever :)

ummmmmmmm i'm half korean and half white even though i wish i was full korean so yea...