Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, I love that scene, thanks for sharing gring :D lol, now my stomach is growling for food...sheesh, what SHG's eating looks so delicious :licks lips and rubs stomach like crazy: :wacko::P

gonna go sleep now, nite nite everybody :D

I love the last pic. So candid. So human. I think I saw her used this coat in All In. I may be wrong.

I just visited songhyegyo.net and its very organized. Congratulations to the moderator. Is it you shanda? Thumbs up to you and thanks for starting a thread like that.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Hi Anette, thanks for the compliments on my site! I really appreciate it...I'm thrilled that others enjoy it as much as I love working on it! :D

Here are some pics of our beautiful SHG...I know that last one has probably been posted before but it's my absolute favorite! I think she looks amazingly beautiful in it :P

mcdonalds25wt.jpg

cont32005121311292902000002020.jpg

blackgucci27ky.jpg

favepic7xu.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ that article about the fish made me grin like an idiot..that's so cute :lol: thanks for sharing anette! the poor girl must have hopped around like crazy trying to get rid of the fish in her bathing suit~ :D

and thanks everyone for all the pics..when did she go to NY? the pics she got there are so candid..

Guest soutsada7

whoa, thanks for posting the pix of SHG...the last one is my all-time fav as well ^_^. It seems like they were completely enjoying themselves eating those burgers (aish, my stomach is growling again :sweatingbullets:)...thanks again Shanda, we all love visiting your beautiful SHG site :D.

Guest charles0702

thanx everybody for the pix.. hey soustada.. sees you and waves.. that last pix is my all time favorite actually.. i am going crazy trying to find that glove she is wearing. :P

Guest soutsada7

waves back at tammie :D anyway, I've been wanting the same gloves too...let me know if you do find it ;)

anyway, here are some pix of SHG and SSH...will be posting some of SHG+Wonbin and SHG+Bi up too later :P

135337372.jpg

135337361.jpg

135337355.jpg

135337349.jpg

135337341.jpg

of SHG alone:

135292706.jpg

135292693.jpg

credit: snoopycat@songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

edit: aish, I'll edit with bigger pix later :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

135337372.jpg135337341.jpg

135337361.jpg

omo!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: SSH-SHK!!! soutsada you're the best!!! ah... so delightful to see these pics again. even though these might be small its enough to make me blush :blush: cuz they're just too cute.

anyway, im gonna join in my twin... :lol:

112.jpg

110.jpg

109.jpg

Guest nofear11877

guys... i found this article in the lee hyori thread. it mentions something about SHK... so i wish to share you this. credit to chaserj7.

Korea's Ideal Celebrity 24/03

To become korean's ideal perfect celebrity, one must have Song Hye Gyo's 34C bust, Hyolee's tiny waist, Ock Juhyun's slim and long legs, and for guys, Rain's buttock combining with Kwon Sang Woo's 6 pack is perfect!

Korea site, (www.empas.com) recently had one poll on "The Perfect Celebrity", it attracts 8000+ net users to cast their votes.

Although Song Hye Gyo is only 158cm, but her bust is a incredible 34C, and with her features, no matter what she wears, it will attract attentions of all.

Koreans start to have a nickname for them.

Song Hye Gyo

(Big breast babe)

Source:綜合報導

Translate: hunny

BIG BREAST BABE!!!!! 34C??? :o:o:w00t::w00t::lol::lol::lol: my gosh... i didn't know koreans are starting to name her like that. :lol: so are people, mainly koreans, attracted to her because she's short but has a big bosom??? :sweatingbullets:

GO HYE KYO!!! <-- so random... sorry. :sweatingbullets:

Guest MysticaL

she's so beautiful in all those pics...still looking so young and fresh...and yea giving her such a nickname...lol...

Guest bubblieri

yikes you guys!! i didn't think she was a 34c!!! i was watching full house again and i was thinking wow!!! impressive, she ran that much on heels (the scene where she was chasing heejin and dongwook)!!! and then she also biked with heels!!! crazyheheh!!! in appl4's pictures, those are some crazy oranges!!! GIANT!!! thanks for the pix you guys

Guest nofear11877

yikes you guys!! i didn't think she was a 34c!!! i was watching full house again and i was thinking wow!!! impressive, she ran that much on heels (the scene where she was chasing heejin and dongwook)!!! and then she also biked with heels!!! crazyheheh!!! in appl4's pictures, those are some crazy oranges!!! GIANT!!! thanks for the pix you guys

me neither... i didn't really think about what bra size she was wearing until i saw that article. :sweatingbullets: its trully unbelievable!!! :w00t: 34c??? :lol: anyway, yeah... i wonder how people can run at such speeds and distance while wearing heels. :sighs: me??? i can't do it. :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

^^exactly my thoughts about the heels....the girl runs amazingly fast for such a petite girl with big bossom (lol, still can't get over that article about big bossoms image), thanks for sharing that article btw, made my day imageimage

anyway, this is for my twin and all my wonderful SHGers who love the SSH-SHG coupling...will post up some of Wonbin-SHG and Bi-SHG coupling too later image...just bigger versions of the original that I posted earlier:

credit: snoopycat@songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

Guest soutsada7

does she have any drama or movie coming up??

no, we still haven't had any news on her next project yet...hopefully we'll hear about it soon :P any news yet wloi, jamie or shanda? :sounding so hopeful:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ not yet, she's still deciding on her next project =)

NEWW pic!

credits: hyesa

I think its from the cf that she shot on the 23rd?
*goes off to find more*

edit:
here's the article that goes w/ the pic.. translations anyone?

송혜교, 초슬림폰 CF촬영 위해 '3일 단식'

배우 송혜교가 CF 촬영을 위해 다이어트를 한 데 이어 3일간의 단식을 감행했다.

송혜교 는 지난 25일 첫 공개된 바코드만큼 얇은 초슬림바 폰 '에버 No.7' CF를 통해 눈에 띄게 날씬해진 모습을 선보였다.

이 광고는 얇은 선들의 조합인 바코드에서 시작하는데, 진동소리와 함께 떨리기 시작한 바코드의 검은막대 하나가 사실은 '에버 No.7' 휴대폰이었다는 내용이다.

송혜교는 이 핸드폰을 이리저리 돌려보며 유혹하듯 광고 멘트를 하는데, 놀라운 것은 광대와 턱선이 도드라져 보일 만큼 갸름하게 변한 송혜교의 얼굴이다.

지난 1월 슬림슬라이드폰 '에버 심플스타일 폰' CF에서 날씬한 모습을 선보이기 위해 촬영에 앞서 다이어트를 단행했던 송혜교는, 더 얇아진 '에버 No.7' CF를 촬영하면서 한층 더 부담을 느꼈다는 후문이다.

이날 CF 촬영장에 송혜교는 더욱 날씬해진 모습으로 나타나, 감탄하는 제작진에게 "3일간 단식했다"고 털어놨다.

이 광고를 제작한 휘닉스커뮤니케이션 관계자는 "완성도 높은 광고를 만들기 위한 그녀의 프로정신에 스태프 전원이 박수를 보냈다"며 "촬영중 송혜교는 촬영이 끝나면 뷔페에 가고 싶다고 푸념을 늘어놓기도 했다"고 뒷이야기를 전했다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스
제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

ryan@mtstarnews.com(이규창)
credits: yahoo kr

Guest soutsada7

^^omo, jamie you just made my day!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: gosh, she looks so gorgeous there...please do share with us more pix you find...saving this one, wheee...new pics to my collection, hope you don't mind...thanks big time jamie!!! she looks even better here than her last cf for ktf :o or was it kft??? :unsure::sweatingbullets:

Guest kneekey

jamie thanks for the info & pic, loving it right now

anyways, i found this article on shanda's website: songhyegyo.net

Article, 03/17/06: IF A picture is worth a thousand words, what would the surly mugs of Cha Tae-hyun and Song Hye-kyo have said? Maybe they had woken up on the wrong side of the bed? Or was their disagreeable disposition the result of the subdued reception they received when they arrived in Kuala Lumpur recently to promote their latest romantic drama My Girl & I? After all, it was a contrast to the mob turnout they were used to in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Whatever the reason, both stars didn’t feel like talking much, keeping their answers terse. When asked if Song felt apprehensive about the movie’s release since it is her first feature film, she merely replied “no”. How different are movies from TV dramas? “Not much but in film there is more time to prepare,” she replied nonchalantly through an interpreter. Interestingly, this is not Song’s first visit to our shores, as she is said to have relatives residing here.

Cha, who wore a green leprechaun jacket over black shirt and pants, was equally economical with his words. He summed up his experience filming the movie as having gone “smoothly. I was very happy and Song is pretty.”

Prior to their grand entrance, the media had been briefed by the emcee on the dos and don’ts for the press conference. We were not allowed to take pictures when they were talking. We were not allowed to ask Song any personal questions, only those pertaining to the movie. But for those of you dying to know if the rumours about her and Rain are true, the emcee revealed that Song had told him she is without a beau and talk of romance between her and Rain was old news.

ps. sorry, if its an old news ^^V