Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^tammie, which Litmus photoshoot is this...I mean which for which year is this photoshoot? thanks for sharing :D

Guest charles0702

no prob nikki and soustada.. i think it was the one a few months ago.. the newest one that she did with lee minki.. did i spell that right..

Guest MysticaL

been a long time since i came into this thread...wow lotsa pics update...thanks guys...u all make my day... :) btw i manage to find her old sitcom "soonpoong clinic"..she was extremely farni in there...

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey you guys :) before i say gudnyt just want to say that i e-mailed SidusHQ and asked them about what SHK will be doing next in terms of endorsements and acting projects, i'm hoping they'll read my e-mail and actually reply, because i'm just feeling sooo down with all these talks about SHK's contracts not being renewed :( i hope i'll hear from them soon (Great news, i hope :) )...

oh cool! thanks kyo! i hope they send u a reply too~

hey peeps,

this is a heads-up...for those who haven't read the new rules for "k-dramas and movies" forum posted by our moderator, Armanigurl, I'd suggest you to do so cause I really don't want to risk the chance of this thread closing :tears::( Just a friendly heads-up ^_^.

nikki and everybody else, I enjoyed reading about all your ideal outings with SHG :sigh: mine sounds so boring in comparison :P

edit:

here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...ounce&f=16&id=1

thanks soutsada..ive actually been reading those stuff the mods are posting up..i understand what they're trying to do and i think it's for the best of soompi, but i smtimes find myself rereading my posts now jst to make sure that it counts and that it's not violating any rules..smtimes i feel scared posting stuff now hahaha~ but anyways...

thanks for the pic nikki! i havent seen this one..it looks candid..and she looks so sexy jst walking down the streets like that :lol:

Guest soutsada7

welcome back to the thread Wendy and MysticaL :D

I know exactly how you feel Candy...I've had to read and reread my posts so many times :wacko:

anyway, thanks for the link again tammie, you did spell the name right...I'll be checking it out be right back to edit this post with more comments ;)

edit:

thanks tammie for the link :D

anyways....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/fee-be/shk/13662.jpg

thanks for the pix nikki...I haven't seen this one yet...she has grogeous legs, btw :P from the majority of the candid shots that I've seen of SHG, she does seem to prefer going out without makeup :)

Guest nofear11877

song1.jpg

^you guys noticed the apple earrings??? i swear she has something with apples! :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the pics appl4! :lol: ive actually never seen 'em before...look at those orange earrings! they're huge!

the oranges were the first ones i noticed on that pic instead of her. :lol: and yeah... they're so huge. i bet she's so glad to take those earrings off cuz they're heavy.

hey peeps,

this is a heads-up...for those who haven't read the new rules for "k-dramas and movies" forum posted by our moderator, Armanigurl, I'd suggest you to do so cause I really don't want to risk the chance of this thread closing :tears::( Just a friendly heads-up ^_^.

here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...ounce&f=16&id=1

yup... read that this morning. thanks for posting it soutsada. i also think its great that they made a subbing thread to check all the updates of a sub. the addition of this, i think makes soompi much better. B) like candy, im gonna be a bit more careful on what i'll be posting. :phew:

kyo... :w00t:you really did it??? awww... thanks a lot. we'll be waiting for your update! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

edit:

thanks for the pix nikki...I haven't seen this one yet...she has grogeous legs, btw :P from the majority of the candid shots that I've seen of SHG, she does seem to prefer going out without makeup :)

she looks better without makeup smtimes in my opinion...it really shows she has natural healthy glowing skin...and it also shows that it's not jst the makeup that's making her all pretty :rolleyes: she just naturally is.

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, seems you're on the roll today nikkie :lol::P

anyway, thanks for posting more beautiful pix of the lovely SHG...I especially like the one of her holding the book, since I'm a bookworm myself :P see? she definitely has gorgeous legs, wonder why she doesn't show them often :shrugs:

anyway, to answer your question, nikki...no, we haven't been warned yet and I think we're doing really well in this thread, so there shouldn't be a problem ;)

in the second pix, seems like she's saying, "wanna take a pix of me?" alright, only if you show me more LOVE <--- seductive tone :lol: muwahahaha :lol:

Guest soutsada7

woot, nikki, girl you're definitely on the roll :lol:

anyway, I'm loving th second pix...so natural and spontaneous, yet gorgeous at the same time...

for the first pix, seems like she's sayin "hmmmm, wonder why I'm not wearing a skirt today since I have such gorgeous legs...skirts, oh skirts, where art thou?!!!" puwahahaha :lol: don't know why, but I've been inspired by the pix you posted to come up with these silly comments :P

Guest soutsada7

anyway, I went to visit shanda's website again and stumbled upon this beautiful pix of SHG and wanted to share :P

beauty.jpg

doesn't she look undeniably elegant and beautiful? :P

credit: of course shanda @ songhyegyo.net

I love the last pic. So candid. So human. I think I saw her used this coat in All In. I may be wrong.

I just visited songhyegyo.net and its very organized. Congratulations to the moderator. Is it you shanda? Thumbs up to you and thanks for starting a thread like that.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

PS. Just want to share with you guys this article I saw at SHG.net. Ha ha ha!!! This made my day.

"SHK revealed that, "I'm very scared of fish because of an unhappy childhood memory involving fish."

The incident happened during SHK's childhood when she went to a riverbank with her family. At that time, even though she was wary of the many fish in the river, she followed her mother's command to change into her bathing suit and go in the water. Once in the water, she was pulling on her swimsuit to straighten it out when a fish went inside her swimsuit. SHK reported that "the feeling I had at that time I can't forget to this day", explaining the reasons behind her fear of fish. CTH, who was seated next to her, responded, "That fish probably also never forgot that feeling", adding, "That fish probably followed her to Cebu", revealing his clever wit and making the audience erupt with laughter.

Guest soutsada7

lmfao <--- copying nikki :P:lol: thanks for the entertaining and cute article anette :D made my day...hahaha, I can just imagine the littler version of SHG jumping around because of the slimy feeling (who would have thought that she had such a intimate experience with a fish :lol:)...and CTH, that dork, made me laugh my butt off too :P

g'nite everybody...it's 3:17 am here right now, but for some reason I can't go to sleep :sweatingbullets: