Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest s3rene

callista... thanks for the pics!!! :D i like this one. the caps written on it fits her, no doubt about it. she's our one and only drama queen. :D

I thought she is soompi's queen? Bi is the king of soompi along with her unfortunately. <_< How I wish her king is Song Seung Hun oppa instead. *Sigh* I could die happy then. :lol:

More pics of her wallpapers.

Song_Hye_Kyo_050092.jpg

Song_Hye_Kyo_050093.jpg

Song_Hye_Kyo_050097.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ she looks so sassy and cute in these..

there's that look in the first pic agen :lol:

I WANT ICE CREAM! (ooohhh~ jst remembered that scene in full house where she was whining to YJ that she did NOT want ice cream :lol: so he shud stop offering her one when she was upset over smthing...hahahaha...man)

Guest kneekey

nikki... glad you liked my little dialogue of what she was thinking. i was laughing when i wrote it. :lol: and yeah... now that you've mentioned it, i wonder why she didn't endorse a shampoo since her hair is so healthy looking and shiny all the time. :unsure: and i do love her long, black, straight her in autumn tale. i kinda miss it too. :D

i love your dialouge i was lmfao :lol: until now when i read i cant help but chuckle (ive read too many times and have laugh too many times and i should stop laughing or else..i might fart :D and now all i can do is chuckle) :lol:

I thought she is soompi's queen? Bi is the king of soompi along with her unfortunately. <_< How I wish her king is Song Seung Hun oppa instead. *Sigh* I could die happy then. :lol:

More pics of her wallpapers.

Song_Hye_Kyo_050092.jpg

Song_Hye_Kyo_050093.jpg

Song_Hye_Kyo_050097.jpg

im lovin the wallpapers *saves insanely* :P

Guest nofear11877

if only SSH was the king of soompi i would die happily too along with you. :lol: oh... thanks for the wallies. i like the first one cuz i luv the green background and im luvin' her pose there. :D

i love your dialouge i was lmfao :lol: until now when i read i cant help but chuckle (ive read too many times and have laugh too many times and i should stop laughing or else..i might fart :D and now all i can do is chuckle) :lol:

yeah... gotta chuckle softly nikki. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest nofear11877

i swear apple is her fav. fruit cuz she likes to takes pics with 'em.

trying to juggle apples

apple.jpg

that's one massive apple right there

rnadms_2330267.jpg

and last but not least my fav. couple. callista and soutsada... feast your eyes with these two photos. :wub:

normal_wallpaper7.jpg

their one and only real kiss in autumn tale

kbs_drama_79_03.jpg

^:wub: :wub: :wub:

I think Kyo has lost her BC Card contract too. :o Would someone who knows Korean please confirm.

카드업계 `멀티모델` 로 승부건다

단독 빅모델을 선호하던 카드업계에 2명 이상의 모델을 동시에 광고에 기용하는 ‘멀티모델’ 붐이 불고 있다. 카드사의 고객층이 전연령층으로 분포돼 있어 다양한 모델로 각계 각층의 소비자에게 어필하겠다는 것.

24일 카드업계에 따르면 LG카드는 영화배우 이미연 의 뒤를 이어 탤런트 조인성과 김선아, 영화배우 강혜정과 광고모델 계약을 하고 4월초부터 각각의 개성을 살린 TV광고 3편을 동시 방영한다.

LG카드 관계자는 "조인성 과 강혜정은 각각 젊은 여성층과 남성층을, 지난해 ‘삼순이’로 인기를 끌었던 김선아는 폭넓은 연령층을 목표로 모델에 선정했다"고 밝혔다.

LG카드는 과거 이영애 -전지현-박신양-이미연 등 빅모델의 계보를 이으며 단독모델을 선호하던 대표적인 카드사다.

비씨카드도 계약이 3월말로 종료되는 탤런트 송혜교 와 재계약을 하지않기로 하고 다음 주중 남녀 모델 각각 1명 이상씩 선정할 계획이다. 탤런트 김정은, 송혜교로 이어지던 빅모델 전략을 버리고 최근 멀티모델 전략으로 선회한 것.

비씨카드는 이들 모델 특성과 소재별 광고 컨셉에 맞춘 신규 광고편을 5월초부터 시작한다는 방침이다.

업계 최초로 멀티모델 광고를 시작한 곳은 삼성카드로 1999년부터 정우성 ㆍ고소영, 정우성ㆍ공현주에 이어 현재 장동건ㆍ이나영을 모델로 쓰고 있다.

업계는 “단독 빅모델이 안정적이기는 하지만 광고 실패시 부담이 큰 면도 있다”며 “멀티모델 기용은 모델 여러 명이 동시에 내는 화제성 등 시너지 효과, 성별ㆍ연령대별 폭넓은 계층에 어필할 수 있는 광고효과 등 장점이 많아 새로운 광고전략으로 부상 중”이라고 말했다.

Guest nofear11877

I think Kyo has lost her BC Card contract too. :o Would someone who knows Korean please confirm.

:o:o:o :speechless: why is our unnie doing this... :tears::tears::tears: i can't read korean so... can someone confirm this sad news? :tears: thanks for the update wloi. :D

hi jaime!!! i see you're taking your time down there. :lol:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

You guys, the 'real discussion' thread motivated me.. and maybe we should have a discussion? lol

So what do you guys really think of Song Hye Gyo's acting skills? like don't be biased because you like her. Rate her out of 10.

I'd give her a 7. why? well, she's been in the entertainment business for 10 years, but she has always stuck to the same role until 'Sunlight Pours Down', and the roles she had before (in AT, Guardian Angel etc) are considered to be the most easy roles to portray.

I was extremely happy when she took on Full House, because she had never done a comedy before! But truthfully, I think she over-acted some parts, like the 1st episode. I have always disliked watching actresses overact (Kim Jung Eun in Lovers in Paris, Lee Dae Hye in My Girl), imo, thats not the only way to be funny!!

and when she chose 'My Girl and I' for her first movie project.. I was extremely disappointed.. I guess she wanted something safe because it was her first movie, but at the same time it bores us audiences. (at least she isn't as bad as Choi Ji Woo, who seriously takes on the same roles every movie/drama she's ever done!) I never managed to finish 'MG&I' maybe it was because I didn't have subtitles lol or maybe its because the movie genre didn't appeal to me. Truthfully, I think she made a mistake choosing that film.

I seriously hope for her next project, she'll choose something more challenging, like Lee Young Ae's role in Sympathy for Lady Vengence or something along those lines. Now THAT would interest me lol

Wow that was a lot lol even though I don't think Song Hye Gyo's the best actress, I still adore her! and I definitely think she's a better actress than others (mainly Kim Tae Hee who I think is even worse than some newbie actresses)

:) shk is like my favorite actress ever! shes the awsomest of the awsome people. also, shes the best of the best, prettiest of the prettiest!!!!

Guest nofear11877

You guys, the 'real discussion' thread motivated me.. and maybe we should have a discussion? lol

So what do you guys really think of Song Hye Gyo's acting skills? like don't be biased because you like her. Rate her out of 10.

i would give her 8.5. why 8.5??? even though some people seem to think she only plays the easiest roles in dramas and movies, that alone wouldn't tell the whole story of SHK's acting skills. if i remember correctly i read somewhere that when they were shooting a scene in autumn tale, she wasn't satisfied with her acting when they did a play back on the clip that they shot. even though the director was pretty happy with the clip and her acting, she insisted that they reshot the scenes. this just shows her perfectionistic acting skills and that she gives her best performance in every shot. not to mention, she has grown to be a mature and one of the renowned actress out there. B)

as for her acting in full house, i thought too that she over acted in some scenes and that sometimes her expression is unbelievable but i'll give her credit for doing a great job overall.

so... in conclusion (this is starting to sound like a paper :sweatingbullets: ), i gave SHK 8.5 for her acting skills cuz she can make us cry, smile, and laugh effortlessly. :D

I'd give her a 7. why? well, she's been in the entertainment business for 10 years, but she has always stuck to the same role until 'Sunlight Pours Down', and the roles she had before (in AT, Guardian Angel etc) are considered to be the most easy roles to portray.

I was extremely happy when she took on Full House, because she had never done a comedy before! But truthfully, I think she over-acted some parts, like the 1st episode. I have always disliked watching actresses overact (Kim Jung Eun in Lovers in Paris, Lee Dae Hye in My Girl), imo, thats not the only way to be funny!!

and when she chose 'My Girl and I' for her first movie project.. I was extremely disappointed.. I guess she wanted something safe because it was her first movie, but at the same time it bores us audiences. (at least she isn't as bad as Choi Ji Woo, who seriously takes on the same roles every movie/drama she's ever done!) I never managed to finish 'MG&I' maybe it was because I didn't have subtitles lol or maybe its because the movie genre didn't appeal to me. Truthfully, I think she made a mistake choosing that film.

I seriously hope for her next project, she'll choose something more challenging, like Lee Young Ae's role in Sympathy for Lady Vengence or something along those lines. Now THAT would interest me lol

Wow that was a lot lol even though I don't think Song Hye Gyo's the best actress, I still adore her! and I definitely think she's a better actress than others (mainly Kim Tae Hee who I think is even worse than some newbie actresses)

I have only seen two dramas of SHK -- AIMH and Full House. I thought that her AIMH performance was just okay, nothing spectacular about it. It was not bad for a new comer. I loved her in Full House and did not think that she overacted. She was really adorable in that show. I would not lump her with KJE in LIP because I really, really hated KJE's exaggerated performance. I cannot say enough how much she bugged me. LDH in My Girl was also too cute at times, but SHK as Han Ji Eun was never like that for me.

I have not seen "My Girl and I" and I will not watch it if not for Hye Kyo. I cannot see what is so special about the Japanese version and personally thought that I can live without seeing the film. As such, I am not too thrilled about it.

If you read the back pages, you will see that the role we (SHGers) would like Hye Kyo to take on has been discussed a lot. I, for one, already said that I would like to see her do something similar to Lee Young Ae's Sympathy for Lady Vengeance role. It is certainly casting against type and that role allowed LYA to win an award (FINALLY!).

I think that Hye Kyo is a good actress and will give her a 7 or 8 out of 10 for her talent. She has chosen to play safe in her first movie, but I think that she wants to do different roles (she said this in interviews). All Hye Kyo needs is a breakout role and I think her talent will really shine. Personally, I think that she's not behind Jeon Ji Hyun or Son Ye Jin in terms of acting ability, so I don't see why she can't do well in movies.

Lee Young Ae is another story and I can only hope that Hye Kyo approximates LYA's success.

Guest nofear11877

:) shk is like my favorite actress ever! shes the awsomest of the awsome people. also, shes the best of the best, prettiest of the prettiest!!!!

hey!!! welcome back dbsg!!! i've got nothing to say cuz you said it all and i definitely agree with you. :D

YAY!!! ANOTHER PAGE!!! IM ON THE ROLL HERE!!!:P

Guest ladyzfingers

2711600_600x883.jpg

she's look like Jeon Ji Hyun (Sassy Girl) in this pics

i've realized a couple of years ago

that she's sometimes and more of her pics look like her

but i think,SHG is prettier than her

and she have such a gentle and soft character, even her face than JJH

that's why our SHG is good in sad and tears drama :D

but i really love her much in FULL HOUSE ,and BI too :D

Guest nofear11877

If you read the back pages, you will see that the role we (SHGers) would like Hye Kyo to take on has been discussed a lot. I, for one, already said that I would like to see her do something similar to Lee Young Ae's Sympathy for Lady Vengeance role. It is certainly casting against type and that role allowed LYA to win an award (FINALLY!).

I think that Hye Kyo is a good actress and will give her a 7 or 8 out of 10 for her talent. She has chosen to play safe in her first movie, but I think that she wants to do different roles (she said this in interviews). All Hye Kyo needs is a breakout role and I think her talent will really shine. Personally, I think that she's not behind Jeon Ji Hyun or Son Ye Jin in terms of acting ability, so I don't see why she can't do well in movies.

that's exactly what i am hoping for skylar! now that she's really starting to choose wisely of her role, i hope that sometime she'll get a challenging role but different role that will show case her tue acting abilities. :D

Err... am I the only one who actually liked those pics? :unsure: Sure, the make-up looks weird on her, but I found it to be artistically done. I'm sure there's a concept in there somewhere (too bad I can't read the captions). It also showed SHK's 'chameleon-like' qualities coz even if the make-up and styling made her look weird, she still looks beautiful.

No offense but you are the only one who liked those pics. :) I would not call her beautiful like that but she does look unusual.

Hehe, I happened to like those pics of her as well. I know her make-up looks kind of scary, but like Paulette said, I thought it to be very artistic, and brought out her beauty in a different way. :)

mzz_booo; I would rate Song Hye Kyo's acting as around a 7 or an 8 as well. She's incredibly beautiful, and she can act very very well, but I do agree that she's stuck to the same role. I'm not saying that she doesn't portray those parts well, but I think she should try different roles, which I know she's planning to do. I was sooo happy to see her in Full House, and sooo happy to see her carry out her role very nicely. I didn't think it was too over-acted, but I don't know, that's just me. hehe. But either way, I still love her. :D

Anyway, these are more pics from Full House; I think S.H.E._fan requested them :P:

002002040l7od.jpg

Credits to Wendy @ Full House thread

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ thanks for sharing! ^^ cute pics!! I loved that scene. and her hairstyle haha =P

i would give her 8.5. why 8.5??? even though some people seem to think she only plays the easiest roles in dramas and movies, that alone wouldn't tell the whole story of SHK's acting skills. if i remember correctly i read somewhere that when they were shooting a scene in autumn tale, she wasn't satisfied with her acting when they did a play back on the clip that they shot. even though the director was pretty happy with the clip and her acting, she insisted that they reshot the scenes. this just shows her perfectionistic acting skills and that she gives her best performance in every shot. not to mention, she has grown to be a mature and one of the renowned actress out there. B)

I rmb watching an interview w/ SSH, and he was talking about how SHG was unhappy about the 'ocean' scene (you know that part when he's piggybacking her) and she felt like she didn't do good on that scene. Well, I think thats natural for rookie actresses. AT was her first project, and of course she'd be nervous. I do think that she portrays the innocent girl who suffers a lot in life veryy well, but she has that type of role in half the dramas she's in.

I have only seen two dramas of SHK -- AIMH and Full House. I thought that her AIMH performance was just okay, nothing spectacular about it. It was not bad for a new comer. I loved her in Full House and did not think that she overacted. She was really adorable in that show. I would not lump her with KJE in LIP because I really, really hated KJE's exaggerated performance. I cannot say enough how much she bugged me. LDH in My Girl was also too cute at times, but SHK as Han Ji Eun was never like that for me.

I have not seen "My Girl and I" and I will not watch it if not for Hye Kyo. I cannot see what is so special about the Japanese version and personally thought that I can live without seeing the film. As such, I am not too thrilled about it.

Lee Young Ae is another story and I can only hope that Hye Kyo approximates LYA's success.

I thought SHG over-acted a bit in the first few episodes in Full House, but she become more natural later. I guess she was feeling more relaxed & confident with the role of Ji Eun.

A while back there were all these topics about how Lee Dae Hye copied SHG's way of acting. and while I see similarities, I have to disagree. I think LDH overexaggerates even MORE than SHG lol which is the main reason why I never finished My Girl. and KJE.. I've always wondered if her eyes could pop out by the way she opens her eyes so wide -__-

and I rmb the discussion about what roles we'd like to see shk take on. and I'm glad that LYA is getting more recognization.. even though I never watched Dae Jae Geum (spelling?), supposedly she's excellent in there.

and I agree, I've never found Jeon Ji Hyun & Son Ye Jin to be as great as they're claimed to be. My Sassy Girl was good? but was JJH really that great in it? (I like JJH btw lol)

btw I loved all your replies ^^ hehe

Guest nofear11877

A while back there were all these topics about how Lee Dae Hye copied SHG's way of acting. and while I see similarities, I have to disagree. I think LDH overexaggerates even MORE than SHG lol which is the main reason why I never finished My Girl. and KJE.. I've always wondered if her eyes could pop out by the way she opens her eyes so wide -__-

and I rmb the discussion about what roles we'd like to see shk take on. and I'm glad that LYA is getting more recognization.. even though I never watched Dae Jae Geum (spelling?), supposedly she's excellent in there.

and I agree, I've never found Jeon Ji Hyun & Son Ye Jin to be as great as they're claimed to be. My Sassy Girl was good? but was JJH really that great in it? (I like JJH btw lol)

btw I loved all your replies ^^ hehe

jaime... i don't think LDH over acted in my girl. :sweatingbullets: i loved the series actually. i thought she was the only one that is making the story lively. i give LDH a standing ovation for her acting in my girl cuz even if you think that she's overacting, she needed to do it cuz LDH's character. yoo rin (LDH's character) was a pro in lying and she was a swagger so, her facial expressions were really the key to unlocking the mountain of lies of YR. as for KJE... it does look like her eyes are gonna pop out as soon as there's something really shocking, but that's just the way it is. :phew:

anyway, getting back to topic. im sure SHK will get a breakout role sometime this year. i think she's over due. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ heheh Kaye I guess we have different opinions ^__^ which is alright. =)

btw, I spent a looong time looking for pics of her new KTF ads on naver LOL she took them on the 22nd right?? haha as you can probably tell.. I'm desperate for new shg pics haha