Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ I'm sure she's still popular in Korea, but maybe not like her Full House days, because she hasn't been doing anything lately.

She's always in the top 40s most searched on Naver, Yahookr. etc even when she's resting, and that shows how popular she is considering how many new actors/actresses there are these days who are actually active. (right now Lee Jun Ki & Joo Ji Hoon are the top two in almost every search engine.. -__-)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I've caught soutsada's picture fever :lol:. Here are some pics of LJJ and SHK!! Hope you don't mind soutsada!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/thes...wlsrud163hs.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/thes...dstripes4li.jpg

She's naturally beautiful so she definitely does NOT need that much makeup on her. She looks like a doll in the second one. I've never seen these before. Thanx for sharing. I guess Soutsada is spreading her SHK love ahahaha...

Guest nofear11877

I've caught soutsada's picture fever :lol:. Here are some pics of LJJ and SHK!! Hope you don't mind soutsada!

gjfgjfwlsrud163hs.jpg

redandstripes4li.jpg

oh!!! :o:o:o i've never seen this pics before! thanks thesnowcrane!!! wow!!! so many pics of LJJ and SHK. my eyes are googling right now!!! :sweatingbullets: the first pic really looks like they're married with their own cups. the second one... well, i don't know what to say. like SHK's reaction in the pic, im speechless. i just gotta love the chemistry between them. sorry guys if im starting to be quite repetitive. :lol:

^ thanks for the pics ^^

omg I love LJJ! too bad he has a gf though =( lol

His latest project is movie 'Typhoon' and he has announced his love statement to his girlfriend (Kang Hye Jung ,also an actress) during the premiere (his girlfriend was at the premiere also). CTH and Hyekyo were also at the premiere.

I have been told that he was one of the candidates for fullhouse male lead, the other 2 candidates were Rain and Cho In Sung.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ Kang Hye Jung? isn't she Jo Seung Woo's gf? :huh:

I thought LJJ's gf was Kim Min Hee...

I rmb reading something about LJJ being a candidate for Full House, and I've always wondered what it would've been like if he was Young Jae.

but of course.. the original is so much better (Bi!) ^^

His latest project is movie 'Typhoon' and he has announced his love statement to his girlfriend (Kang Hye Jung ,also an actress) during the premiere (his girlfriend was at the premiere also). CTH and Hyekyo were also at the premiere.

I have been told that he was one of the candidates for fullhouse male lead, the other 2 candidates were Rain and Cho In Sung.

Wloi, the bf of Kang Hye Jung is Cho Seung Woo of Marathon and The Classic.

Wloi, the bf of Kang Hye Jung is Cho Seung Woo of Marathon and The Classic.

Sorry, I've got it wrong :sweatingbullets: ...so who is his girlfriend ??

mhbt, do you know whether Hyekyo is still popular in Korea ? My friends told me that since she has been 'resting' for so long and 'My Girl and I' has not been doing well, she is not as popular as before in Korea as the competition is really fierce. :(

Hi wloi, I just visited Korea again in the summer and she is still popular but your friend is right, since she's not starring in anything right now and she's out of the spotlight, attention is given to other actors/actresses who are in the latest dramas, movies, etc. But not to worry, I'm sure that her popularity will be on top once she's in something new! :D I think her and Jun Ji Hyun have been popular for years and that's amazing to be on top for that long especially in Korea where the trend is constantly changing.

Guest bm05om

hi everybody *waves* image gosh this thread moves so awfully fast..the backlogging just made me go image .. image thank god there are gorgous pics to soothe my eyes image awesome posts by our SHKers as always..

how much do i love this one ..looking beautiful and cute at the same time..not an easy feat for just anyone

QUOTE(mhbt @ Mar 13 2006, 12:13 AM) »
Hi wloi, I just visited Korea again in the summer and she is still popular but your friend is right, since she's not starring in anything right now and she's out of the spotlight, attention is given to other actors/actresses who are in the latest dramas, movies, etc. But not to worry, I'm sure that her popularity will be on top once she's in something new! image I think her and Jun Ji Hyun have been popular for years and that's amazing to be on top for that long especially in Korea where the trend is constantly changing.

I agree with this too.She has been so popular for so many years now,which is definitely better that being the hottest thing one moment,and then being dropped out cold in the next!what matters is that she can always counts and trust on her loyal fans who've always been there supporting her.She's never been forgotten despite being out of the spotlight,and that is so important and great image

Sorry, I've got it wrong :sweatingbullets: ...so who is his girlfriend ??

I also do not know. She may not be in show business. :)

I really hope Hye Kyo's next project will be successful in the box office and also hailed by movie critics. Is it too much to ask? :P I am just hoping!!!

Guest ladyzfingers

welcome back to our wonderful thread ladyzfingers :D and, yeah, I completely agree with you that SHG is really beautiful ;):P Hope to see you around more :D

she's more prettier in "Full House"

i like her pics with LJJ

he's a good actor too

i've watched his works before in "IL Mare"

and another movies

i hope he will team up together with SHG :D

i'll be around here more often

i like her pics with LJJ

he's a good actor too

and another movies

i hope he will team up together with SHG :D

Welcome. Please do come visit SHK's thread more often. :)

Guest soutsada7

QUOTE(nofear11877 @ Mar 12 2006, 09:27 PM) »
yeah... my roommate said she's not the most popular now. she said its lee young ae now. i don't know who she is but oh well. image

kaye, she's the lead actress in "dae jang geum", which my aunty is going gaga over image

QUOTE(mzz_booo @ Mar 12 2006, 09:29 PM) »
^ I'm sure she's still popular in Korea, but maybe not like her Full House days, because she hasn't been doing anything lately.
She's always in the top 40s most searched on Naver, Yahookr. etc even when she's resting, and that shows how popular she is considering how many new actors/actresses there are these days who are actually active. (right now Lee Jun Ki & Joo Ji Hoon are the top two in almost every search engine.. -__-)

I completely agree with you that for someone who's been out of the spotlight and who likes to keep a low profile, SHG's indeed phenomenally famous image

QUOTE(thesnowcrane @ Mar 12 2006, 09:37 PM) »
I've caught soutsada's picture fever image. Here are some pics of LJJ and SHK!! Hope you don't mind soutsada!

IPB Image
IPB Image

woot, adding to my collection...thanks jen for posting these. I don't mind at all...rather, I'm actually really happy that you've posted these up, since I want to add up to my SHG and her co-actor/celeb collection image

QUOTE(mzz_booo @ Mar 12 2006, 09:46 PM) »
^ thanks for the pics ^^
omg I love LJJ! too bad he has a gf though =( lol

who's his girlfriend? image

QUOTE(bm05om @ Mar 12 2006, 10:46 PM) »
hi everybody *waves* image gosh this thread moves so awfully fast..the backlogging just made me go image .. image thank god there are gorgous pics to soothe my eyes image awesome posts by our SHKers as always..

how much do i love this one ..looking beautiful and cute at the same time..not an easy feat for just anyone

I agree with this too.She has been so popular for so many years now,which is definitely better that being the hottest thing one moment,and then being dropped out cold in the next!what matters is that she can always counts and trust on her loyal fans who've always been there supporting her.She's never been forgotten despite being out of the spotlight,and that is so important and great image

yep :nods head up and down: for the short amount of time that I've been immersed in the Korean entertainment world, I do notice a trend of actresses being in the limelight for a short period of time and then being completely zoned out of it...so fickle, but it's reality. SHG and a handful of other very popular actresses, on the other hand, are a different matter, since they have managed to maintain their popularities regardless of their inactivities in the limelight, so I definitely have to give her props for this and her fans, like us hehe image This is goes to show the extent and power of SHG's love from her fans image

QUOTE(ladyzfingers @ Mar 12 2006, 11:31 PM) »
i like her pics with LJJ
he's a good actor too
and another movies
i hope he will team up together with SHG image

yeah, like skylar said, please make yourself at home here imageimage

image woot, another pix on the roll image

so sensual, yet beautiful at the same time:

this is my personal favorite:
IPB Image

also, another fav cause her expression seems spontaneous here:
IPB Image

looking jazzy with her cool shade:
IPB Image

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, I just felt duty-bound to empty my collection and share it with all my wonderful, coolest, and lovely SHGers ;)