Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, me too, me too :jumps up and down in excitement that I found someone with similar taste in collection: come to think of it, I don't have any male celebs pix at all, except Jerry Yan (Meteor Garden) and Vic Zhou (from Mars) and even those I have only one or two pix...the bulk of my celeb pix collection is of our one and only, forever lovely SHG ;):P

anyway, here's another pix of her that I think looks undeniably adorable :P

132874181.jpg

Guest rangsi

Soutada, me too. I like F4 member too. I always collect their picx,especially of Jerry and Vic,but not too much with Vanness hehe.

This thread,the FH thread and Bi's thread are surely the BI-Kyp haeven Rangsi!!...

PAGE 300 here we COME!!!

:lol:

I agree PuccaGirl_64 :)

Guest s3rene

hi callista :waves at you: I haven't seen you in this thread for a while now, how's everything going? anyway, I had the same reaction as you initially, but I've come to accept the role and even embrace it with all the excitement I can give :lol: I think SHG can carry this role out with flying colors ;)

Hi *waves back* :). Everything is fine and I have been busy with school but I had to check on SHG unnie. I heard that Joo Ji Hoon has a crush on her or something. I don't know who he is but unnie is so lovely that all the guys are drooling after her. :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Hi *waves back* :). Everything is fine and I have been busy with school but I had to check on SHG unnie. I heard that Joo Ji Hoon has a crush on her or something. I don't know who he is but unnie is so lovely that all the guys are drooling after her. :lol:

awww, don't work too hard callista ;) anyway, Joo Ji Hoon is the lead actor in Goong, I believe :unsure: correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

anyway, here's another pix of SHG:

132874166.jpg

132874168.jpg

132874180.jpg

I forgot which pix I posted up already...if so, then whoops it doesn't hurt to see again :sweatingbullets:

credit: shingjing.com

this role she's considering.. reminds me of Memoirs of a Geisha.. lol

even though they're Japanese..

tmr is March 12! any news on her yet?

edit:

something I made while I was waiting..

autumtale4qy.jpg

:P trying to get better at psing =(

Thank you for making this, so hot!!

assah, I'm definitely on a roll here...whee, somebody needs to stop me :P credit to shingjing.com

132873240.jpg

alrighty, I guess my sleepiness stopped me, so I'm gonna head out to bed now...NITE NITE my lovely and coolest SHGers :D

I love this pic of her... So natural, but so so pretty. :D Thanks soutsada!

Guest soutsada7

^^hi, jen :waves at you with a big, goofy grin on my face:

welcome back to our wonderful thread :D

anyway, here are some pix of SHG and LJJ, unseen I hope ;)

132874171.jpg

132874179.jpg

Guest soutsada7

caps from a CF shk did in 1998:

19985jn.jpg

credits: hyesa

wahh, thanks jamie for more beautiful pix of shg...I think she looks gorgeous with her hair put up like that :D

she looks really cute in that CF.... IMO she looks younger every year

I super duper second this :lol:

Guest s3rene

The guy whom she did that 1998 CF with looked hideous. :wacko: I checked on that Joo Ji Hoon guy and he is so darn young. SHK unnie likes older men only so he should give up any thoughts about her. :)

Guest charles0702

hey kaye.. see you online and waves.. did you notice a the pix soustada post up.. :D hello everybody... :D

thanx soustada for all the pix.. you are really spoiling us..

mzz. boo, did you make that pix of shk and wonbin.. if you did, it's really cute.. i think i can use that for my pillow if you don't mind..

be right back everyone.. :D

Guest nofear11877

^^hi, jen :waves at you with a big, goofy grin on my face:

welcome back to our wonderful thread :D

anyway, here are some pix of SHG and LJJ, unseen I hope ;)

132874171.jpg

132874179.jpg

hey thanks for this soutsada!!! i've never seen this two. i was like "who is this guy? :unsure: " and then i saw LJJ's name so... yeah, i guess i didn't recognize him. and you are on FIRE soutsada!!! your pic collection is so massive, mine is puny compared to yours :sweatingbullets:

The guy whom she did that 1998 CF with looked hideous. :wacko: I checked on that Joo Ji Hoon guy and he is so darn young. SHK unnie likes older men only so he should give up any thoughts about her. :)

yeah... JJH is quite young but if i were SHK, age wouldn't stop me. just think of demi moore and ashton kutcher. ;) and congrats callista for owning page 300!!!

speaking of which, HAPPY 300th page everyone!!!

Guest soutsada7

wahh, 300th page already!!

QUOTE(sweetmemories @ Mar 12 2006, 03:20 PM) »
The guy whom she did that 1998 CF with looked hideous. image I checked on that Joo Ji Hoon guy and he is so darn young. SHK unnie likes older men only so he should give up any thoughts about her. image

oh, I didn't even notice the guy until you pointed it out, lol. Yeah, Joo Ji Hoon is younger than SHG, but I don't know how old he is...for those who are a Shin camper, how old is he? image anyway, congrats callista for owning the 300th page!!!

Kaye: will posting more pix of SHG and LJJ up later...scratch that, I'll post some up now imageimage

credit: SongHyeGyo Thailand fanclub forum.
whee, let's celebrate! image

caps from a CF shk did in 1998:

19985jn.jpg

credits: hyesa

never seen this CF, its must be during the soonpoong era. she looks young & vibrant :) thanks for postin'

woohoo! happy 300th pages everyone! aja! aja! posting! ;)