Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

lolz.

she was sooo cute in Full House.

yup... her character is too cute and lovable in Full House. :D:D:wub: :wub: i miss watching this. i still haven't gotten my full house cds back. :( by the way hi thu011!!!

Guest soutsada7

welcome to our wonderful thread thu011 :D

Candy: I agree that we shouldn't acknowledge such negativities, but as fans we are naturally inclined to defend our fav celebs...I guess you can say that we're intrinsically "duty-bount" to :P anyway, there's a major difference between expressing your opinions (that clash with others) and expressing your opinions in a bashful/negative tone (that clash with others and imply anti-fanatic remarks) and that person should know well enough that this is a public forum and her/his (I'm assuming it's a "her", since the s/n says it all :rolleyes:) remarks may offend others. Anyway, let's move on to the next subject...lol, here I am eating up my words again; didn't I just tell myself to let this subject go? :wacko:

okay, back on track...

tammie: I'm trying to search for my batch of SHG's pix (saved them on a disc), but for some reason I don't remember where I last put it at...I'll post up the pix as soon as I get my hand on that cd and I've gotta add to Nancy's photobucket collection too :)

yup... her character is too cute and lovable in Full House. :D:D:wub: :wub: i miss watching this. i still haven't gotten my full house cds back. :( by the way hi thu011!!!

you still haven't gotten your copy back yet? oh, oh...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

omg I just read a couple of pages, and whats this about shk's possible role???

I can't believe I missed out on it!! lol

a prostitute? well, I support her, and it sounds like a challenging role, and I think thats what she's aiming at right now, a role that'd prove herself as a good movie actress.

Guest sweet_treats1812

yup... mods should prohibit this type of polls cuz it gets nasty after a while.

candy... i just felt i needed to say something so i did. :sighs: the peanut comparison ticked me off. i know it wasn't that bad but at least we have to defend SHK. right??? :sweatingbullets:

yep yep..good point! defend shk! :lol: *sigh* i jst dont know with those kinda ppl..i suppose every forum has to have them..tsk tsk..

oh wells~ thanks for the pics soutsada! i love the second one ;)

Guest soutsada7

a prostitute? well, I support her, and it sounds like a challenging role, and I think thats what she's aiming at right now, a role that'd prove herself as a good movie actress.

lol, I know exactly how you feel jamie...imagine me coming back home late from classes and work and having to backlog a few pages and just realizing that I missed out on the highlight of the day :P

no problem candy ;)

Guest bubblieri

(mzz_booo @ Mar 10 2006, 03:03 PM)

lol, I know exactly how you feel jamie...imagine me coming back home late from classes and work and having to backlog a few pages and just realizing that I missed out on the highlight of the day :P

no problem candy ;)

whoa!! hold on!!! what's this about shk's newest project? i thought she was still thinking about them....hmmm...by the way, what are her offers? :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^well, there was a bit of news posted a few pages back about how there's this movie about a korean prostitute..they're thinking of starring shk or kim tae hee or han chae young in it..hehe..sorry if this is a really bad explanation but it's not anything that's confirmed yet..

as of now, shk is resting til..march 12, was it? :)

^well, there was a bit of news posted a few pages back about how there's this movie about a korean prostitute..they're thinking of starring shk or kim tae hee or han chae young in it..hehe..sorry if this is a really bad explanation but it's not anything that's confirmed yet..

as of now, shk is resting til..march 12, was it? :)

That is tomorrow ! :D Come Monday, she starts to get active again ! :lol: In another poll, I voted her as best drama queen, think she's in the lead. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ it's still march 10 for me here, but it shud be tomorrow for shk in korea too..weeeeeeeee!

hope we get to hear from her soon...and i hope she spent that time resting as much as she possibly can..it's kinda quiet these days without much news from her..and after all that hype about her and cth visiting other asian countries too :lol:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I don't even go into those 'who is the better actress' threads anymore. :vicx:

I get angry when I see people dissing SHK, so I decided that I would just ignore those polls lol

haha I know

I always happen to miss out on important stuff lol

anyways, out of Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee, and Han Chae Young..

I'd say Song Hye Kyo, not because I like her better =P but because I think she's the better actress of the three.

I liked HCY in Sassy Girl Choon Hyang.

Can't say the same for KTH.. I think she's REALLY pretty, but I've never liked her.. lol actually for this period.. I sorta disliked her. Now I'm neutral =P

about the polls

SHGers, just ignore that person <_<

this is what i do nowadays

i vote, state my vote and leave the poll thread, never looking back again :P

it's like burning my bridges :lol:

i've stated my opinion, anyone can beg all they want to differ, it doesn't matter :rolleyes:

about her possible new role...it feels as if she read our messages that Li gave her and decided to take on a different role :lol::w00t:

(which is good, i'm excited :D )

what a lovely 'welcome back' gift...i own page 195 :w00t:

about the polls

SHGers, just ignore that person <_<

this is what i do nowadays

i vote, state my vote and leave the poll thread, never looking back again :P

it's like burning my bridges :lol:

i've stated my opinion, anyone can beg all they want to differ, it doesn't matter :rolleyes:

I second that statement ! Bravo ! :D

Guest soutsada7

no problem candy ;)

whoa!! hold on!!! what's this about shk's newest project? i thought she was still thinking about them....hmmm...by the way, what are her offers? :)

welcome to our wonderful thread bubblieri, hope to see you here more :D

anyway, about the newest role, it hasn't been confirmed yet on who's gonna star in the movie...I'm crossing my fingers real hard for SHG to get it...the movie just sounds so interesting and since she's looking for a role change, this one should be the hit. the character in the movie isn't a prostitute, per se, rather she's an artist living in a w*hore house and she supposedly gets into a contract marriage with a musician...it's the story of her life...she goes through poverty and extreme obstacles...sounds very, very interesting :) <--- got this info from shanda's website, btw @ songhyegyo.net.

miss bi: you stole my page again :tears: welcome back to the thread, btw :)

i don't even go to those polls anymore, they just make my BP go up :angry: ...i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if they have nothing nice to say why bother saying it at all? why not just say nice things about the person they like instead of bashing someone else? i don't care if they'll think i'm a retarded-SHK-fanatic... SHK will always be #1!!!

welcome to our wonderful thread bubblieri, hope to see you here more :D

anyway, about the newest role, it hasn't been confirmed yet on who's gonna star in the movie...I'm crossing my fingers real hard for SHG to get it...the movie just sounds so interesting and since she's looking for a role change, this one should be the hit. the character in the movie isn't a prostitute, per se, rather she's an artist living in a w*hore house and she supposedly gets into a contract marriage with a musician...it's the story of her life...she goes through poverty and extreme obstacles...sounds very, very interesting :) <--- got this info from shanda's website, btw @ songhyegyo.net.

SHK's new role sound interesting, i know she's going to do a great job (like she always does)

I second that statement ! Bravo ! :D

:lol: *high five* ;)

:P

btw, thanks for the additional info ;)

i really hope she gets the role :D

i don't even go to those polls anymore, they just make my BP go up :angry: ...i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if they have nothing nice to say why bother saying it at all? why not just say nice things about the person they like instead of bashing someone else? i don't care if they'll think i'm a retarded-SHK-fanatic... SHK will always be #1!!!

SHK's new role sound interesting, i know she's going to do a great job (like she always does)

kyo, that's the spirit! :w00t:

Guest sweet_treats1812

bwahahahaha!!! that statement about ur BP going up jst made me grin like a lunatic.. :lol:

but yeah...it's better to jst ignore ppl like those..i actually think i shud follow miss bi's technique and jst state my piece and NEVER look back..mwehehehe..mind if i incorporate ur technique too miss bi? ^^

Guest nofear11877

about her possible new role...it feels as if she read our messages that Li gave her and decided to take on a different role :lol::w00t:

(which is good, i'm excited :D )

what a lovely 'welcome back' gift...i own page 195 :w00t:

yeah Miss Bi... i was thinking about that too. i hope she's really considering this role cuz i would be so happy to see her back in action. and congrats on owning the page. you deserve it. im glad you decided to drop by here. we missed ya. :lol:

but yeah...it's better to jst ignore ppl like those..i actually think i shud follow miss bi's technique and jst state my piece and NEVER look back..mwehehehe..mind if i incorporate ur technique too miss bi? ^^

oh please do! ;)

yeah Miss Bi... i was thinking about that too. i hope she's really considering this role cuz i would be so happy to see her back in action. and congrats on owning the page. you deserve it. im glad you decided to drop by here. we missed ya. :lol:

:lol:

i don't know why i'm grinning like an idiot right now

it's probably because this thread is so refreshing, warm, and cozy :D