Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

mygirl0495tr.jpg

credit:kapook.com

looks like she's about to gobble up tat lady beside her.... hahahaha!!!

i guess this is one of the reasons they disallow us taking pictures during their interview... but we still took them anyways... ahhaha

wished i looked as good trying to gobble some one up.... *sigh* hahahah

edit: naoise!!! you have a nice siggy!!!!

Guest soutsada7

lol, li, dang you made me crack up the first thing checking this thread with your "gobbling" comment :lol: goo morning :D

anem: I will certainly read your account at the FH thread as well ;)

Thanxxxx so much bm05om for your sharing pics and clips.

Hi Soutada really miss ya :)

I wanna say thank you to you for ton of MVs , I appreciate that.

Especially,I love all of Full House MVs :P

And, I'm really like Taesuk's theme MV, I've been missed this MV for long time.

I wondering the name of this song,if you know pls tell me :)

Thankkkkkkk :)

Nite Soutada, have a very good nite.

no problem, rangsi...I will try to find the name of the song and post up the answer to your question, kay :D

yes tammie im nikki :D (sorry if my reply took so long, i just got back from school) i dont really like the lead girl there shk woyld be much much better. me, soutsada and you should put up signature campaign so they would do a drama together *oh no :crazy: here goes my imagination again*

woohoo, count me in!!!

:lol: this poll's funny. SHG's for best breast and Bi for best buttocks. wow! my favorite pair both have nice assets. :phew:

anyway, i havent done that beauty thing up to now coz i cant find a close up of SHK wherein she is really facing center. anyone got her graduation pic or that school pic that's been in other thread here in soompi? i think that on'es okay. ;) thanks guys!

kay, I'll try to find the pix and post them up cause I don't have those with me.

whoa!!! jst got out of bed and first things i read are anem's experiences in meeting cth and shk!!!!

hi hi anem! im so glad to finally hear from u agen...im so sorry u got sick :( i certainly hope ur feeling much better now..it must have been the stress of the past few days huh? hehehe~ but thank u so much for giving us a blow by blow account of ur day...hahaha~ that part about the cabbie really made me laugh. it's frustrating how when ur in a hurry, things jst seem to conspire to make u later right? mwehehehehe~ i can jst imagine u standing there near tears...hahaha..poor girl...but really, im so happy u made it there. and u met li too!

thanks for making that scrapbook for cth..and ur banner! goodness girl...all that hard work really paid off! congrats to ya! thanks for the pics and clips as well...

hahahaha...soutsada, ur crazy...acts like a 12 yr old most of the time huh? mwehehehe~ as for me, i jst find it really funny how ppl mistake me for someone so much younger than i really am. i look like a kid, u see...one time at a laundromat, this lady asked my mom how old her sister was..goodness..she thought i and my mom were sisters..go figure :sweatingbullets:

but soutsada's right wendy...dont worry about the age...;)

oohhhh...so it was u hu was gonna do that beauty thing! hello! hehehe~ share the results with us when u get it done ok pls? thank u!!! ^^

EDIT: and a good morning to all ya shger's out there! have a good one guys! ^ ___ ^

EDIT EDIT: whoa! thanks for the pics fanta!!!!

lol, Candy, I can just imagine someone else thinking you look much younger than your age (maybe 12 year old? muwahahaha, just like me on the inside j/k j/k), but really though I can imagine someone mistaking you for a younger girl :P yeah, I sure did enjoy anem's full accounting of her day at the "My Girl and I" promo.

:lol: You noticed huh? Those three are my required to read threads whenever I visit soompi. Yeah best part of being a fan is the chance to make new friends from all over the world ^^

hi, naoise :waves at you happily: yep, SHG's thread is a must for me and is the first thread I check whenever I get on Soompi. I've made so many wonderful friends in this thread cause all you wonderful peeps just rock my socks :P

MORNING EVERYBODY!!!

Guest nofear11877

HI!!!!! EVERYONE!!! it's been a while since i was last here. action-smiley-069.gif :sighs: i sure did miss a lot of things. i haven't had the time to backblog so forgive me. just here to let you guys know im alive. i so miss you guys!!! my day was totally not complete without posting here in SHK's thread. :sweatingbullets:

thanks for those wonderful pics fanta!!! i was gone M.I.A. at the height of SHK's promo tour. i feel so sad now.

li... how was the tea party??? anyone who attended or has seen SHK... how was it like??? just wondering.

I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!!! :hugs: i better get going now. :heads to class:

now that i notice it... this thread grew at least 25 pages since i was here. you guys must be totally on fire. i'll try to backblog if i have time left. ^_^

Guest soutsada7

HI!!!!! EVERYONE!!! it's been a while since i was last here. action-smiley-069.gif :sighs: i sure did miss a lot of things. i haven't had the time to backblog so forgive me. just here to let you guys know im alive. i so miss you guys!!! my day was totally not complete without posting here in SHK's thread. :sweatingbullets:

thanks for those wonderful pics fanta!!! i was gone M.I.A. at the height of SHK's promo tour. i feel so sad now.

li... how was the tea party??? anyone who attended or has seen SHK... how was it like??? just wondering.

now that i notice it... this thread grew at least 25 pages since i was here. you guys must be totally on fire. i'll try to backblog if i have time left. ^_^

wahh, Kaye!!! :w00t: finally get to see you around...so happy :D I was just asking about you the other day, but I kinda knew that you must have been busy...don't work too hard araso :P <--- lol, my poor attempt to speak Korean :lol: anyway, just wanna let you know that WE ALL REALLY MISS YOU TOO!!! :D

Guest nofear11877

wahh, Kaye!!! :w00t: finally get to see you around...so happy :D I was just asking about you the other day, but I kinda knew that you must have been busy...don't work too hard araso :P <--- lol, my poor attempt to speak Korean :lol: anyway, just wanna let you know that WE ALL REALLY MISS YOU TOO!!! :D

ah... it's so nice to be back. last week and this week are my midterm week so im really busy. thanks for welcoming me back soutsada!!! and its too bad that i don't have anything to give you guys like the last time when i was gone.

i'll be going now. :lol: hopefully i can catch up with what you guys are talking about. :crosses fingers:

Guest soutsada7

ah... it's so nice to be back. last week and this week are my midterm week so im really busy. thanks for welcoming me back soutsada!!! and its too bad that i don't have anything to give you guys like the last time when i was gone.

i'll be going now. :lol: hopefully i can catch up with what you guys are talking about. :crosses fingers:

lol, it's ok...you being happy and back in this thread is enough :D anyway, hope, no scratch that, we know you did well on your midterms...I should start studying too, since I have two midterms two and a half weeks from now :sigh:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hello kaye!!! welcome back!!! nice to see u back in the thread...hahaha..looks like it's a busy one for most of us here...i too have a midterm this week... :wacko: oh wells~ like i sed before, i can never ignore this thread for too long..mwehehehe

anyways..thanks agen for all the new pics fanta!

i jst watched the clips anem took by the way and i did notice that shk is really small and petite..hahaha..so dainty looking... :rolleyes:

thanks soutsada, nuur :)

i din know she acted with KRW...thats so cool...is that a movie or series??

she acted w/ him in soonpoong clinic, i think it was in 1998 or 1999. somewhere in that year

yep....1999. its a sitcom. don't really know the story but from the clips i've seen i think shk acted as the 2nd daughter. a bit spoiled(?). krw guested as shk suitor.

thank you for the pics, fanta.

found an article from malaysia's daily "the Sun" re shk and cth

source: http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=13228

songcha.jpg

song.jpg

Song sings love tune

Korean drama queen Song Hye-kyo makes her debut on the big screen in My Girl and I, reports Peter Yap

Song Hye-kyo gained a wide following in Asia with her leading roles in the hit television drama series, Autumn in My Heart and Full House, the latter also starring singer and actor Rain. Full House turned the 24-year-old actress into an idol to her legion of fans in Asia.

According to a website in Thailand, Song not only has a huge male following but also many female fans who have rated her "the most popular Korean actress". Her popularity has made her a favourite among Korea's brand-name companies to act in their commercials.

This month, Song will be making her debut on the big screen in Malaysia in the film, My Girl and I, directed by Jeon Yun-sun. It also stars Cha Tae-hyun, Lee Soon-jae, Kim Hae-sook, Han Myeong-gu, Kim Young-joon, Song Chang ui and Park Hyo-jun.

Song and Cha were in Kuala Lumpur last week to promote the film. In person, Song is attractive and exudes a natural charm. When she smiles, she can make any man's heart go aflutter. No wonder she has the world of television under her spell.

Said the actress: "I'm really happy to know that I have so many people supporting me. I'm happy to have starred in my first film. I also got to work with Cha. This film has left a lasting impression on me." Cha, 30, added: "Song is a beautiful and talented actress. We `clicked' on the set and everything went smoothly."

Director Jeon said in his production notes: "My Girl and I is a story about the first love of Su-ho (Cha) and Sueun (Song) who are highschool students.

"Everybody experiences the feelings of first love once, but nobody can experience it twice, and we can only keep and cherish those memories.

"I wanted to show the most beautiful love of our lives, in the most beautiful way. I wish (for) My Girl and I (to) bring the excitement of first love back to its viewers."

Song revealed that the most memorable scene in the film was when they kissed.

Apparently, they had to do that `first kiss' repeatedly with takes from various angles and for CG (computer-generated) effects, so shooting went on from evening until dawn the next day.

Despite this being her first film, Song is not nervous about the audience's response. "There is not much difference between acting in films or dramas ... just that films take up a lot more time (to produce)" she added.

Song became interested in doing films after working on Full House. "I felt it was time to move on (from doing dramas) and to experience working on films."

As for her role in My Girl and I, the actress did not base her acting on any past relationships.

"It's just a film. I wasn't thinking of my first love. I've also worked on dramas which dwelled on the same subject before."

Though she is satisfied with her performance, Song believes there is still room for improvement.

"I hope people will watch the movie and am keen to win an award through this film. I don't mind winning the best newcomer this year, although there are many equally capable newcomers out there."

My Girl and I will be screened in local cinemas from March 23.

Good morning gemt. Thank you for the very nice article on SHG.

Can anyone from the philippines help me where to get a copy of Soonpoong clnic? I saw 2 trailers at youtube i found it really so cute. I relly like shg better in romantic comedies tahn in hard core dramas.

GOOD MORNING TO ALL!

Guest nofear11877

hello again everyone!!! just sneaking a post here while working. im so bad. :lol:

thanks for welcoming me back candy!!! :D

anyway, i found an article from sidushq saying that one of her CF will be airing in Taiwan. here's the link for anywone who wants to read it.

songhyekyo_sportkorea_03.07.jpg

http://www.sidushq.com/starhome/star_news_...al_no=78&page=1

just do a google translation like i did.

cant believe i found this thread on the 3rd page, so im bringing it back to the first page where it belongs.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for saving the thread kaye!

and thanks also for the link to the article... ;)

hey anette, id love to watch soonpong clinic too but i havent seen any clubboxes that has it so far :( probably coz it's quite an old drama now..havent tried searching thru bittorrent though ^^

whoa! fanta great pics! gemt cool article! thanks for sharing :) cant wait for her next project!

^thanks for saving the thread kaye!

and thanks also for the link to the article... ;)

hey anette, id love to watch soonpong clinic too but i havent seen any clubboxes that has it so far :( probably coz it's quite an old drama now..havent tried searching thru bittorrent though ^^

I've only seen som clips of that show, very short clips & both are pretty hilarious, I wish I could watch more or even dl it somwhere....check out the youtube link:

soonpoong 1

soonpoong 2

* crazili morning! wahh.. early ah today :) *

Guest crazili

KAYE!!!! missed ya! haaha... really... go check the backlogs... lotsa goodies there on SHG's promo tour... and YEP i got to see her for real... like 5meters apart or something.... within audible distance....

hahaha..could've shouted 'Ki-O, wu li ta' (from full house, sorry for my weak romanisation i have no formal knowledge of korean... wait a minute, i have absolutely no knowledge of the language, whether formal or not!!! hehe).... ki'o wu li ta i think meant 'how cute, our chicken'..... please correct me if im wrong cos i've been using this on my frens since watching full house... hahahah oops sorry way of topic...

so, KAYE, relli, go read the backlogs you won't regret it!!!!

edit: morning anette i see you!!!!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

KAYE!!!! missed ya! haaha... really... go check the backlogs... lotsa goodies there on SHG's promo tour... and YEP i got to see her for real... like 5meters apart or something.... within audible distance....

hahaha..could've shouted 'Ki-O, wu li ta' (from full house, sorry for my weak romanisation i have no formal knowledge of korean... wait a minute, i have absolutely no knowledge of the language, whether formal or not!!! hehe).... ki'o wu li ta i think meant 'how cute, our chicken'..... please correct me if im wrong cos i've been using this on my frens since watching full house... hahahah oops sorry way of topic...

hahaha~ aw, li ur so cute...but it's actually "oori takk" for "our chicken"

i forgot wat cute was agen :blink:

Hello Li. I just went thru FH thread and saw that taiwanese fans call SHG "SNOW". I think I liked it. I will call her snow from now on (that is if there are no other actors from asia with the same name).

Gotta go. See you guys tomm.

Guest nofear11877

hey li!!! i will read all of your backblogs. i've got at least 20 more pages to read. hopefully i can skim through those tomorrow night cuz tomorrow i have a big midterm. you're really really lucky. i wish i was there looking at SHK's heavenly face. i've seen a couple of the promo tour pics... she's really gorgeous but she looked so tired. anyone noticed how CTH is a bit chubby now??? :D

oh and what happened to the scrapbook and cd for her??? did she get it??? i hope she liked it. :D

Wow, it's been a while since I've been back in the thread, haha. HI ALL SHKers!!!!! :D

bm ssi!! I loved your account on your day meeting SHK and CTH!! I love reading all of your long posts, they seriously make me feel as if I was there meeting them as well. :D Your pictures are great! They're actually really clear for someone so excited. If I were takign the pics, you would hardly be able to see them: I'd be too excited to think clearly :D. Your scrapbook for CTH is beautiful as well!! Thanks so much from all of his fans for putting that together ;).

Now I'm off to reading backlogs. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

anyone noticed how CTH is a bit chubby now??? :D

oh and what happened to the scrapbook and cd for her??? did she get it??? i hope she liked it. :D

so that's what's different about cth's face! hahaha~ u jst pointed it out to me kaye...i noticed smthing was different about him and i saw that it was probably the hair...but now that u sed it, haha~ gosh, ur right..he has gotten a bit chubby

as for that scrapbook and cd, i think li was able to give it to one of them personals or smthing? correct me if im wrong :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

hi jen, kaye, li, anette, and candy :waves at you excitedly:

Hello Li. I just went thru FH thread and saw that taiwanese fans call SHG "SNOW". I think I liked it. I will call her snow from now on (that is if there are no other actors from asia with the same name).

Gotta go. See you guys tomm.

yeah, I think that's really cute...you know rain and snow...awww, shucks that's cute :P

hey li!!! i will read all of your backblogs. i've got at least 20 more pages to read. hopefully i can skim through those tomorrow night cuz tomorrow i have a big midterm. you're really really lucky. i wish i was there looking at SHK's heavenly face. i've seen a couple of the promo tour pics... she's really gorgeous but she looked so tired. anyone noticed how CTH is a bit chubby now??? :D

I've read passage at the CTH's thread that (he said this himself) his fiance likes chubby guys, so he's trying to get chubbier...I don't know if he was joking or being serious, but seeing as how he's so jocular most of the times, I wouldn't be surprised if he was just joking :P I think li managed to give the cd and scrapbook to one of her "personnels"...good luck on your midterm!!!