Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Wow..bm05om, that was an amazing and enviable encounters you had with SHG and CTH ! :w00t: Thanks for the pics too ! Lucky you to have seen her..too bad they did not come to Spore and I left Bangkok after she arrived there. Don't worry about being long-winded, we love to read ! :D

Btw, were you formerly Missy Bouakham in Bi's thread ? Just asking ! :P

Guest soutsada7

just watched the video clip that anem provided and I definitely felt the excitement of all the fans there...though the majority of them seem to be calling "song hye gyo-sshi" or something along that line :sweatingbullets: I would have done the same thing. I can kinda see that CTH and SHG were very tired though, but they still held it up like true professionals...I think it would have been so much better if they were given a chance to rest and freshen up before being ushered to meet their fans; it would have been better for both the fans and themselves, but overall it must have been exciting for anem and the rest of the fans to see both SHG and CTH :P

i was laughing while reading all the posts today. you guys made my day. wish shk will read this thread one of these days. she'll enjoy reading all these :D

hi, gemt :waves at you happily: long time no see you around here...how are things going? anyway, thanks for those links, I will certainly check them out ;) yeah, not to be a selfish fan or anything, but I hope she doesn't rush into a relationship until she's ready and she's still so young with such a long career ahead of her.

Shanda, I was gonna post up a link to your website, but I decided to just wait for you to come and post it up :D

hi soutsada,

yep, guilty :blush: .....had many things to attend to this past few days. i take a peek on this thread from time to time but no opportunity to post though. (i have this habit of not writing without reading everything first :ph34r: thus needing more time to post )

If you want, you can look at my site for some SHG pics :D ~~

http://www.songhyegyo.net

oh....shanda, sorry. i didn't mention your site. i just presume that everybody here knows about it. :blush:

i do go to your site often. i find it very informative. and the photo gallery does not only have bunch of pictures but also informs where and what for it was taken.

you love krw?....here's a pic with shk. from soonpoong clinic

ceeccbca22mc8mp.jpg

addendum:

wow bm05om, i was also waiting for your detailed account. this may have been late but you did it with vengeance! :phew::D thanks for sharing. i just scan it. i'm going to reread it later. i'm sure i'm going to enjoy reading it.

Guest soutsada7

^^glad to see you back in this thread gemt, hope everthing goes well :D

anyway, I'm gonna start studying now and probably go to bed early in the morning, so see you peeps later :D:P nite nite :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <--- lucky seven smiles.

Guest rangsi

Thanxxxx so much bm05om for your sharing pics and clips.

Hi Soutada really miss ya :)

I wanna say thank you to you for ton of MVs , I appreciate that.

Especially,I love all of Full House MVs :P

And, I'm really like Taesuk's theme MV, I've been missed this MV for long time.

I wondering the name of this song,if you know pls tell me :)

Thankkkkkkk :)

Nite Soutada, have a very good nite.

Guest bm05om

thank you so much for taking your time to bestow to us the gift of your experience with Song Hye Gyo (and Cha Tae Hyun, of course :P). ......I'm off to downloading the vid now and will report to you and all my wonderful SHGers my feelings and thoughts about the event itself...of course seen through the lens of anem :P

just watched the video clip that anem provided and I definitely felt the excitement of all the fans there...

noo Soutsada..sharing my experience here is not much of a gift from me to everyone here,this is the least i could do. :) i know i always love it when i read the experience of anybody who gets to see any celeb that i love,thats why i could only think of sharing every single thing i could remember from the event,so that you guys can "feel" what i felt too.this truly is the least i can do,for everyone here who are dedicated fans of SHK.sorry,my clips were so short. :( yes,they seemed tired which was perfectly understandable,i was really dissappointed with the organizers though,just like what other Malaysian Soompiers who went said.thanks for your wish..i still feel a little bit weird,but i'm quite healed.

Wow..bm05om, that was an amazing and enviable encounters you had with SHG and CTH ! :w00t: Thanks for the pics too ! Lucky you to have seen her..too bad they did not come to Spore and I left Bangkok after she arrived there. Don't worry about being long-winded, we love to read !

Btw, were you formerly Missy Bouakham in Bi's thread ? Just asking ! :P

oh no..i'm not Miss Bi..but Miss Bi is also in this thread..Miss Bi with the great fanfic and fan video :D

..i'm a big fan of Miss B's work ..so that's kinda cool that you asked if i might be Miss B ;) ..an honour.

this may have been late but you did it with vengeance!

that i did,didnt i gemt? :lol: Reporting late,with a vengeance!

hello rangsi!no problem at all.hope you enjoy them.

Full Housers here in SHK thread,do visit the FH thread and read my post there..hehe :)

Guest kneekey

i agree with you nikki, that's your name right? :D it does seem like her male costars do get double famous.. i am also waiting for her to team up with hyun bin.. i might jum out of the window (of course i can caus i live in a 1 story house) i would have actually liked her star in the role in millionaires first love.. when i first read about it, the first thing that came to my mind is that i hope she is the lead... but she wasn't.. i wonder how long it will be before we see her in another drama.. i really don't mind who she costars with as long as she does another drama.. :P

** tammie **

yes tammie im nikki :D (sorry if my reply took so long, i just got back from school) i dont really like the lead girl there shk woyld be much much better. me, soutsada and you should put up signature campaign so they would do a drama together *oh no :crazy: here goes my imagination again*

Guest kneekey

bm05om i just finished reading your "detailed" encounter with cth and shk and im loving everything about your post. you make me feel so jealous of those who are able to see them :(

i din know she acted with KRW...thats so cool...is that a movie or series??

she acted w/ him in soonpoong clinic, i think it was in 1998 or 1999. somewhere in that year

Guest leix_

The winner of this poll is:

Song Hye Kyo - best breast

Rain - best buttocks

SSH - best breast muscle

Li Hori (FINKL) - best waist

Kwan Sang Woo - best waist muscle

Ok Joo Hyun (FINKL) - best legs

:lol: this poll's funny. SHG's for best breast and Bi for best buttocks. wow! my favorite pair both have nice assets. :phew:

anyway, i havent done that beauty thing up to now coz i cant find a close up of SHK wherein she is really facing center. anyone got her graduation pic or that school pic that's been in other thread here in soompi? i think that on'es okay. ;) thanks guys!

wave to anem & gemt frantically :blink: welcome back! and wave to everyone as well :)

anem , I guess u've been experiencing a star struck fever :) .hope u r doing fine now. been longing for ur post frm the past week, then here u r ,really came out this very long entertaining post + som great pics + even a clip :D really kamsahamnida! :D , finally caught the full view of her white creamy dress (havnt seen one a pic caught while she was standing) that dress looks really gud on her. I enjoy reading ur post to the utmost, feels like I was there as well & experience it to the tiny bits (kudos for the awesome details) :) u made my day! tq2!

Guest sweet_treats1812

whoa!!! jst got out of bed and first things i read are anem's experiences in meeting cth and shk!!!!

hi hi anem! im so glad to finally hear from u agen...im so sorry u got sick :( i certainly hope ur feeling much better now..it must have been the stress of the past few days huh? hehehe~ but thank u so much for giving us a blow by blow account of ur day...hahaha~ that part about the cabbie really made me laugh. it's frustrating how when ur in a hurry, things jst seem to conspire to make u later right? mwehehehehe~ i can jst imagine u standing there near tears...hahaha..poor girl...but really, im so happy u made it there. and u met li too!

thanks for making that scrapbook for cth..and ur banner! goodness girl...all that hard work really paid off! congrats to ya! thanks for the pics and clips as well...

lol, don't worry about that Wendy cause age is nothing but a number...it's how you enjoy your life that counts :D I should know cause I'm about to graduate this semester, but I still act like a 12 year old most of the time...side note: I'm the prankster of the family :phew:

hahahaha...soutsada, ur crazy...acts like a 12 yr old most of the time huh? mwehehehe~ as for me, i jst find it really funny how ppl mistake me for someone so much younger than i really am. i look like a kid, u see...one time at a laundromat, this lady asked my mom how old her sister was..goodness..she thought i and my mom were sisters..go figure :sweatingbullets:

but soutsada's right wendy...dont worry about the age...;)

:lol: this poll's funny. SHG's for best breast and Bi for best buttocks. wow! my favorite pair both have nice assets. :phew:

anyway, i havent done that beauty thing up to now coz i cant find a close up of SHK wherein she is really facing center. anyone got her graduation pic or that school pic that's been in other thread here in soompi? i think that on'es okay. ;) thanks guys!

oohhhh...so it was u hu was gonna do that beauty thing! hello! hehehe~ share the results with us when u get it done ok pls? thank u!!! ^^

EDIT: and a good morning to all ya shger's out there! have a good one guys! ^ ___ ^

EDIT EDIT: whoa! thanks for the pics fanta!!!!

Ladies, I guess I must the oldest of SHG /Bi/SSH fan here ! :blush: But still I enjoy chatting with you gals here. :D

Thanks to each of you who took the time and trouble to post stories and nice pics / photos of lovely SHG ! :D

Guest Naoise

:lol::P So true!

BM ssi, thank you for the report, you know I love your long posts and you didn't disappoint me ;) So excited for you got to meet Snow. I hope I may get the same chance someday.

Thanks for the piccies, she's so beautiful :wub: When I looked at these piccies, I still can't get over that practically everybody who got to see her in person said all these piccies don't do her justice. I think I'd better bring smelling salt when I get the chance to see her.

Wendy *wavey* :D

Naoise, you've been running around the threads in circles ! :D Bi thread, FH thread and SHG thread...must be tired from all that running around ! :P Nah...ajumma just kidding with you, because it's nice to meet friends in different forums and threads. :lol:

Guest Naoise

Naoise, you've been running around the threads in circles ! :D Bi thread, FH thread and SHG thread...must be tired from all that running around ! :P Nah...ajumma just kidding with you, because it's nice to meet friends in different forums and threads. :lol:

:lol: You noticed huh? Those three are my required to read threads whenever I visit soompi. Yeah best part of being a fan is the chance to make new friends from all over the world ^^