Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

The scriptwriter who wrote AIMH is already preparing a script just for SSH for his new drama after military ! :w00t: I am excited about it and also hoping the lead actress would be SHG...no, I am not pairing them up, but only on screen ! :lol:

whoa!!! this is news~ thanks for sharing! even though im not a major fan of SSH, i do hope he and shk get to do a drama together...well, i dont really care hu she pairs up with jst as long as she starts doing dramas or movies again soon! ^^

i'm a little late to this SHK chat...anyway i was at the fan promo at Sungei Wang (Malaysia) about a week back...just wanted to say that she's gorgeous..haha :)

does anyone know when she'll be back to Korea or is she already here? (as i'm currently in Korea)

wow, lucky u! welcome to the thread by the way ;) another soompier who was able to see shk and cth in person..gaah! so jealous! and ur in korea too!!! graaaaaaaah! *pulls my hair in frustration* is she popular there? do u get to see many stars??? ahihihi..sorry...im jumping at ya with these questions :sweatingbullets:

oohh~ wait..the same writer from ijuksa is preparing a script for SSH? anyone know wat the drama is about? gosh, i hope it's NOTHING like ijuksa...shin min ah and bi were great in it but the story was bleh! like, seriously! the ending was jst :vicx:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

i'm a little late to this SHK chat...anyway i was at the fan promo at Sungei Wang (Malaysia) about a week back...just wanted to say that she's gorgeous..haha :)

does anyone know when she'll be back to Korea or is she already here? (as i'm currently in Korea)

hi! ^^

welcome to the thread!

I think shk is already back in Korea..

wow you live in Korea? thats cool :) Are you Korean?

news article:

rs1165308al.jpg

http://news.paran.com/entertainment/newsvi...40920&year=2006

I translated it using Worldlingo.com

and the translation is :blink::huh:

Cumulation there will be a star which has the shape of body portion star top?

Em green onion su a line of vision it refers the star which have the body portion of top from the popularity notice board and it pulls. Breast of top, Leg of top, It selected the star which have the part of the body of waist back top of top and it must put.

First Song hyey the bridge girder it was selected with the beauty star which has the breast of top. Song hyey kyo already even from broadcasting total the established reputation as will be a B with the breast beautiful woman, It is a build which is elegant it is famous with the owner of the shape which all women envy. (this is the part about shk.. I think its talking about her.. boobs?? o.O)

Jade week present was selected with the beauty star which has the leg of top. hwen The jade week which takes pride the slender leg in seven one height present from Pinkul time will enjoy the mini skirt and it is an inherent leg beautiful woman at the degree which it will put on. The jade week which it soaks with the yoga beautiful woman present it is perfect and it irons and mwus it is a charm of the top which catches alive the males. (I think this part is about Ock Ju Hyun and her long slender legs.. LOL)

The solo 2 house all khu to with Jel in song total khem hundred grudges hyori were pointed out with the beauty star which has the waist of top. Owner of sexy S sleeping waist hyori, She leads and that steady it maintains the sexy S sleeping shape with mountain-climbing and yoga, interview there is she reveals. (this part is about Hyori & her sexy 'S' shape LOL haha)

Currently Song Seong Hun who is in military service broke with the man star which has the breast muscle of one side top, With the star which has the luck muscle muscle of top right at volume, It was pointed out with the star which has Ung lump of the singer elegy top which is standing on tiptoe last with the world-wide star. (Something about Song Seung Hun & Kwon Sang Woo .. having muscles.. hahaha)

credits: parang news

omg I love online translators.. :lol: they're so hilarious!

they make my day.. lol

man so many ssh-kyo & bi-kyo supporters..

well I'm a Wonbin-SHK camper!! lol :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

bwahahaha! jamie, that article was freakin crazy! talking about her boobs???? mwehehehe! oh my goodness :ph34r::lol:

thanks for sharing anyways~

alright u guys..gotta head off to study now... :phew:

oohh~ wait..the same writer from ijuksa is preparing a script for SSH? anyone know wat the drama is about? gosh, i hope it's NOTHING like ijuksa...shin min ah and bi were great in it but the story was bleh! like, seriously! the ending was jst :vicx:

No, it's not the lady writer Lee from Ijuksa (a blessing to us, her dramas kill off the lovers)...another one but I do not know her name. :o

I am crossing my fingers that SHK gets chosen for the female lead role. :)

I think only the three of us are fans of SSH and SHK: you, me, and Kaye. :( That is not enough to persuade the producer to star SHK and SSH in a drama together again. :tears: If they do, please don't kill her off again and let SHK live happily with SSH. :D

Nooo....there's also meeee! As much as I love Bi and Hye Kyo, SSH and SHK are the top Korean couple to me. I'm really really hoping they would reunite this top couple in a future drama. =D

I finally have some time to sneak in here.....and I'm still behind by quite a few pages too.....ahh....must catch up during the weekend.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ welcome back to the thread! :lol: im sneakin in while studying..im a bad bad student these days..this thread is too addicting to ignore for more than a couple of hours :sweatingbullets:

anyway...wendy thanks for that clarification...i know, that writer jst loves to kill her characters :fury: hmph..so freakin sad...i wonder if she ever feels heart broken after reading the stuff she writes..hahahaha~ =P

seems the SSH and SHK camp is getting larger in numbers...im sure several of our friends here are happy to know that (*thinks soutsada and kaye :phew: ) again, i keep my hands off these kinda matters...any guy will do for me..oh wait..i jst realized...id love to have lee dong wook and shk in drama together..hahaha~ oops :blush:

hi! ^^

welcome to the thread!

I think shk is already back in Korea..

wow you live in Korea? thats cool :) Are you Korean?

news article:

rs1165308al.jpg

http://news.paran.com/entertainment/newsvi...40920&year=2006

I translated it using Worldlingo.com

and the translation is :blink::huh:

Cumulation there will be a star which has the shape of body portion star top?

Em green onion su a line of vision it refers the star which have the body portion of top from the popularity notice board and it pulls. Breast of top, Leg of top, It selected the star which have the part of the body of waist back top of top and it must put.

First Song hyey the bridge girder it was selected with the beauty star which has the breast of top. Song hyey kyo already even from broadcasting total the established reputation as will be a B with the breast beautiful woman, It is a build which is elegant it is famous with the owner of the shape which all women envy. (this is the part about shk.. I think its talking about her.. boobs?? o.O)

Jade week present was selected with the beauty star which has the leg of top. hwen The jade week which takes pride the slender leg in seven one height present from Pinkul time will enjoy the mini skirt and it is an inherent leg beautiful woman at the degree which it will put on. The jade week which it soaks with the yoga beautiful woman present it is perfect and it irons and mwus it is a charm of the top which catches alive the males. (I think this part is about Ock Ju Hyun and her long slender legs.. LOL)

The solo 2 house all khu to with Jel in song total khem hundred grudges hyori were pointed out with the beauty star which has the waist of top. Owner of sexy S sleeping waist hyori, She leads and that steady it maintains the sexy S sleeping shape with mountain-climbing and yoga, interview there is she reveals. (this part is about Hyori & her sexy 'S' shape LOL haha)

Currently Song Seong Hun who is in military service broke with the man star which has the breast muscle of one side top, With the star which has the luck muscle muscle of top right at volume, It was pointed out with the star which has Ung lump of the singer elegy top which is standing on tiptoe last with the world-wide star. (Something about Song Seung Hun & Kwon Sang Woo .. having muscles.. hahaha)

credits: parang news

omg I love online translators.. :lol: they're so hilarious!

they make my day.. lol

man so many ssh-kyo & bi-kyo supporters..

well I'm a Wonbin-SHK camper!! lol :P

The winner of this poll is:

Song Hye Kyo - best breast

Rain - best buttocks

SSH - best breast muscle

Li Hori (FINKL) - best waist

Kwan Sang Woo - best waist muscle

Ok Joo Hyun (FINKL) - best legs

Rain - best buttocks

SSH - best breast muscle

wloi..I couldn't help laughing at these poll categories ! :D But I have to agree with the winners' physiques. :lol:

^hahaha~ welcome back to the thread! :lol: im sneakin in while studying..im a bad bad student these days..this thread is too addicting to ignore for more than a couple of hours :sweatingbullets:

anyway...wendy thanks for that clarification...i know, that writer jst loves to kill her characters :fury: hmph..so freakin sad...i wonder if she ever feels heart broken after reading the stuff she writes..hahahaha~ =P

Since her latest "Ijuksa" was a minor flop in Korea, I hope she re-thinks her plots for future scripts ! :P I was angry that Bi acted so well and yet the directing and ending failed to deliver. :angry:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ wloi, haha that poll is hilarious, but partly because I'm still laughing from watching a clip of Jon Stewart hosting the Oscars

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

In the interview, Hye Gyo was asked about Bi...she said it was normal for there to be rumors of a love affair between the leading actor and actress but her and Bi are ONLY good friends. The interview lady asked her if Bi's style was her ideal type and she sad that he was "cool," "handsome" (I'm not sure how to translate the exact Korean word into English terms) and then Hye Gyo joked that she likes all male singers. Then the lady gave Hye Gyo that red ball and said it was a Chinese ball and when you have a man that you like or someone on your mind then you throw the ball. Hye Gyo threw the ball and laughed, she said "how do I do this?" :P

haha... how cute! Since she threw the ball does that mean she has someone in her mind? hahahah... cute! Thanx so much for the translation. Haven't had time to watch it yet, but will definitely put it on my playlist.

Rain - best buttocks

SSH - best breast muscle

puahahaha... this poll is hilarious! I'm used to seeing polls in which SHK wins for being the most beautiful, but I guess her other "assets" are getting more attention now :phew: . Thanx for sharing!

Guest soutsada7

SHG must be very happy and confused at the same time...fans are dreaming of her choosing SSH, Bi or Wonbin ! :lol::D:P

lol, I was cheesing and chuckling like a maniac when I read your post :lol:

Nooo....there's also meeee! As much as I love Bi and Hye Kyo, SSH and SHK are the top Korean couple to me. I'm really really hoping they would reunite this top couple in a future drama. =D

I finally have some time to sneak in here.....and I'm still behind by quite a few pages too.....ahh....must catch up during the weekend.

yippee, welcome back to the thread Emerald Snow...see, callista, our SSH camp is growing by the day :P

Rain - best buttocks

SSH - best breast muscle

lol, this seems to be accurate :) thanks for sharing this with us.

Jamie: my diaphragm hurts...gosh, from laughing at every sentence that I was reading from that translated article. Gahhh, I'm still chucking like crazy right now...ow, ow, my side hurts.

anyway, to commemorate the various campers in this thread, I've compiled different MVs of SHG and one or the other of her hottie male co-stars that we've drooled at:

this is for you thesnowcrane and other CTH lovers...My Girl and I MV:

http://files.filefront.com/My_Girl_and_I_M...;/fileinfo.html

for you gita and all Wonbin lovers...Taesuk's Theme MV (from AIMH):

http://files.filefront.com/Taesuks_Themeav...;/fileinfo.html

for LBH lovers...All In MV:

http://files.filefront.com/Chuh_Eum_Geu_Na...;/fileinfo.html

and the finale for this post is for SSH campers!!! :w00t:Endless Love MV:

http://files.filefront.com/Endless_Love_MV...;/fileinfo.html

I will post up two MVs of Bi and SHG soon to make up for not posting an MV up for bi-kyo campers...just that the web host kept on dying on me when I was trying to upload the MVs...will be back with them ;)

I have come across some comments that a reporter has for HyeKyo...it is not new....but you can see how humble and caring our HyeKyo is.

The reporter said that Hye Kyo has signed an autograph and then she needs to return the pen to the reporter. The thing that amazed the reporter is that when Hye Kyo returns the pen to him/her, she has made sure that the pen tip is actually pointing to herself but not the other way round. :D The reporter commented that he/she has never come across an artist that is so humble and thoughtful ! Usually, the artists will just hand over the pen with the tip pointing to the reporter/interviewer.

This piece is for those who question whether HyeKyo is a caring person :P

Guest soutsada7

^^awww, thanks wloi...that news certainly puts up a big smile on my face...yeah, sometimes reporters do expect too much out of celebs and this isn't only about SHG, but the same happens to other celebs over and over again. I feel so bad for them whenever they get negative press although they're not that type of person at all...I've read many comments from her co-stars and none of them were less-than-sterling ;)

woohoo, you own the page wloi!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I have come across some comments that a reporter has for HyeKyo...it is not new....but you can see how humble and caring our HyeKyo is.

The reporter said that Hye Kyo has signed an autograph and then she needs to return the pen to the reporter. The thing that amazed the reporter is that when Hye Kyo returns the pen to him/her, she has made sure that the pen tip is actually pointing to herself but not the other way round. :D The reporter commented that he/she has never come across an artist that is so humble and thoughtful ! Usually, the artists will just hand over the pen with the tip pointing to the reporter/interviewer.

wow ^^

thats why I like her :)

wow thanks soutsada! for the MVs! I dled the ones I didn't have ^^

Guest sweet_treats1812

Rain - best buttocks

SSH - best breast muscle

wat the heck?! bwahahahaha!!! this is one crazy poll..but i must say...it's sorta true :lol::lol::lol:

aaawww..that is so sweet and considerate of her! i never even hand pens over like that..i jst go, "here..thank u!" wow...never thought people would notice which end u hand it over~ cool...that really was considerate of her ;)

soutsada, thanks for all those MV's...i really dont mind dling all of em coz im in "neutral ground" so to speak..bwahahaha~ :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

2672735op3vt.jpg

is that SHK?

wow I never knew that she met Tony Leung

If you don't know who he is, he's the star of the movies 'Infernal Affairs', 'Hero' and many more.

credits: to the Celeb photo section

Guest sweet_treats1812

^it looks like her :blink: wat d'ya guys think?

man, we're seeing all these "unseen" pics of her lately...and with chinese stars too! hahaha~ cool!

Guest s3rene

You just made my day. :D Long live SSH-KYO!!

Rain - best buttocks

SSH - best breast muscle

That is hilarious and one of SHK's best assets is her breasts. :P

yippee, welcome back to the thread Emerald Snow...see, callista, our SSH camp is growing by the day :P

Only 4 though but at least we are improving and hooray for that. :w00t::w00t:

2672735op3vt.jpg

is that SHK?

wow I never knew that she met Tony Leung

If you don't know who he is, he's the star of the movies 'Infernal Affairs', 'Hero' and many more.

credits: to the Celeb photo section

It looks photoshopped and her face is too blurry to recognize.