Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

ooohhh~ get well soon tammie! i hope u get a nice long rest..

actually, im pretty sleepy myself too..it's been quite a day...but jst wanted to check on the lovely shk thread here on soompi :lol:

anyways...i totally agree with u guys that shk was perfect for the role in full house. it's my favorite kdrama too! not jst coz she's in it but coz i loved the simplicity of the story..sure, it cud be ur typical love story..but i dunno..i really love how it's easy on the heart and u actually find smthing to laugh about throughout the entire episodes..unlike..hmm..say, unlike kim sam soon where the last eps began to get serious and there's little to laugh about anymore..mwehehe..

ok so..wat's the news on shk and cth being in thailand agen? 2 hour fanclub right??? kewl~~~ :rolleyes:

oh, and as for shk playing the lead role of goong..nah..i think the ones they have now are okay...i also think she'd look older than the guy like someone else said in one of the previous posts...not that she's THAT old, u know? hehehe~ forgive me if im not making any sense..i need to sleep :D

Guest crazili

]' date='Mar 2 2006, 09:44 AM' post='1841537']

Hmm......I wasn't thinking that SHK would be a good lead for Goong, but I thought she would be perfect for My Girl.In goong......I rather not have SHK in it.....it's not like she's old for the role but she would look mature if was standing with the male lead IMO. I don't know it's hard to explain <_<

But in My Girl, I think she should be cast.

I don't have anything against LDH but I just think that this role fit SHK pretty well :sweatingbullets:

yeah.... when i watched my girl i tot of SHK too... but i still love love love love my girl ALOT AND i am starting to like lee da hae more n more... i'm considering the possibility of joining MUKGU.com clan for lee da hae... hahahaha... is it possible to like SHK and LDH at once????? hahaha i think they're relli similiar.... and lee da hae has this relli great sense of humour................. :).......\

edit: i miss hye gyo..... she's in thailand now... and its not relli THAT far from here... :(..... even in my lab class just now i was raving to my frens about SHG's beauty... starting the new semester has been torturous for me....because i have the urge to check this thread every one hour or so... seriously contemplating on bringing a laptop into lectures... but that'll be too distracting hahaha

Guest soutsada7

What a beautiful morning...starting the day browsing on your posts. Thanks everyone (Li et al) for the news and pics and for sharing your experiences. LUCKY YOU!!!

Soutsada I was never a fan too. I'm not Korean but I'm doing this for the first time (to a korean actress) like, buying vcds/dvds of all her dramas and religiously reading and posting in her forum... and it brings me so mucch joy, dah!

Is it true she was in Malaysia same time with Rain and they stayed in the same hotel? hmmm!

hi anette :waves at you happily: whew, this has been a long day for me; just got back from classes and work and I'm dead tired :P anyway, same thing here for me regarding being a fan of a particular celeb...SHG's also the first one for me to follow up on ;)

yeah.... when i watched my girl i tot of SHK too... but i still love love love love my girl ALOT AND i am starting to like lee da hae more n more... i'm considering the possibility of joining MUKGU.com clan for lee da hae... hahahaha... is it possible to like SHK and LDH at once????? hahaha i think they're relli similiar.... and lee da hae has this relli great sense of humour................. :).......\

edit: i miss hye gyo..... she's in thailand now... and its not relli THAT far from here... :(..... even in my lab class just now i was raving to my frens about SHG's beauty... starting the new semester has been torturous for me....because i have the urge to check this thread every one hour or so... seriously contemplating on bringing a laptop into lectures... but that'll be too distracting hahaha

lol, li that's what I do...bringing my laptop to lectures and sneaking into this thread once in a while :sweatingbullets: there's certainly nothing wrong with liking more than one actress at the same time...I like LDH too (well her talents anyway), but SHG would always be number 1 for me ;) gotta agree with most of you though that SHG would be a great Joo Yu Rin :P

Hey fello SHK'ers..cant' believe some of u actually got the chance to meet her..keep telling to myself why can't it be me..so jealous grr...can't believe some of u said she is even more beautiful in real life...gosh how much more beautiful can this woman get..can't even imagine...anyway she looked really glowing now ever since the movie came out..wondering why keke....anyhoo any news about her next projects!!

hi bi_bi88, welcome to our wonderful thread :D nope, we really have no idea about what her next project would be, but I'm really crossing my fingers for a drama, preferably a romantic comedy ;)

hey everybody... i haven't posted like for about a day but did go in and out of this thread to read all of your posts.. thanx to everyone who posted up pix.. i wish i could meet her.. i wish i could go to korea.. but i need to save up my money.. substitute teaching don't pay much :tears:

hey soustada...just wanted to say hi.. i have been seeing you in this thread and the goong thread but was busy reading all the backlogs that was driving me crazy :crazy: how is the banner going so far.. i bet by the time your sister is done, it will be really pretty. :D

in my household we all are watching goong.. my sister and i had a discussion that shk would be perfect for the role of the main character for goong (sorry to any yoon eun hye fans, i am also a fan of hers).. anyways, my brother in law says that shk looks to old to play a role of a high schooler.. helloooo.. she played a role of a highschooler in my girl and i and i thought she pulled off portraying a highschooler very well.. and she doesn't look old.. :tongue2: he also said that even if she auditioned for the role of cg in goong, shk would not get it because she is too pretty for the role (he said the role is for someone average looking).. do you guys agree or disagree with him.. i think shk could have done a good job as the lead role in goong.. look at full house.. i think that role was supposed to be for someone average looking and she pulled it off.. plus she has such a comedic talent.. people who watch autumn in my heart or all in would have their doubts about her doing comedy but she proves that she can.. :)

i hope her next project is a romantic comedy and a drama, not movie..

** tammie**

hi tammie :waves at you happily too: yep, my sis hasn't had the time to work on the banners yet, but she promised that she'll have them finished by this weekend...she and I have been a bit busy this week :sweatingbullets: anyway, I like the cast for goong as it is now, but I wouldn't mind seeing SHG play in it as the lead...just like how people were a bit skeptical about her taking the role of HJ in FH, I'm sure she'll carry the role out with flying colors and exceed our expectation of her acting abilities ;)

i have a splitting headache right now :( i think i am gonna go ahead and go to sleep..

soustada, miss bi, candy.. sorry i missed all of you guys today.. hope i see you guys in this thread tomorrow morning.. :D waves goodnight to my fellow shker's.. i bet by the time i get back on this thread tomorrow there will be alot of posts to read and lots of pix.. i really have to go.. gotta take some advil.. bye bye everyone :D

awww, I'm sorry to hear about your headache...hope you feel better soon and don't worry, I'll definitely see you in this thread and goong's thread tomorrow ;)

hi marc3lla, welcome aboard to our wonderful thread :D

sheesh, just realized that that was a really long post after I finished posting...sorry :sweatingbullets:

Guest rangsi

Thank you soutsada7, Miss Bouakham and fatgrrl_slim for your pretty warm welcome-words, :) and nice to meet all of you. I'm really glad to know BiKyo-ers and read some news from you.

Actually I have been a soompi member and SHG fan such a couple years ago since AIM. But I used different name, coz when I come to US I forgot my old password :( then I use my new name. Anyway, I didnt post a lot,coz I didnt have time and my com is so horrible ....so sorry to just show myself to you guys this time :P

And thanx again fatgrrl_slim for your reply....it make me smile, and make me imagine that Bi may be back Korea in the same flight with SHG...or may be he planned that..... :phew:

Guest soutsada7

Thank you soutsada7, Miss Bouakham and fatgrrl_slim for your pretty warm welcome-words, :) and nice to meet all of you. I'm really glad to know BiKyo-ers and read some news from you.

Actually I have been a soompi member and SHG fan such a couple years ago since AIM. But I used different name, coz when I come to US I forgot my old password :( then I use my new name. Anyway, I didnt post a lot,coz I didnt have time and my com is so horrible ....so sorry to just show myself to you guys this time :P

And thanx again fatgrrl_slim for your reply....it make me smile, and make me imagine that Bi may be back Korea in the same flight with SHG...or may be he planned that..... :phew:

lol, no problem rangsi...just by the sound of your s/n, I thought that you are Thaii, but I didn't want to sound presumptuous...anyway, feel free to join in our little circle and post away ;) actually, I feel very happy to have new "boarders" in our thread :P

Guest rangsi

Thanx a lot soutsada7,nice to meet you.

Now, you guys I just saw news in Bi's thread and I dont know how to post image.

Its a thai newspaper reported Bi activities in Phuket and kind of Bad news for me.

I'll translate now.....It said that Bi has a deep relation with one of his dancer...

Let's go and take a look that pics in Bi's thread last page now...they said that Bi and

that woman always smile to each other ,did same activities such as diving,playing ball

and all the time they showed some sweet moments....... :tears::tears:

This news made me groan and sigh and I wanna cry now...I'm afraid that will true,

coz I think Bi and his dancer [actually this girl] meet each other everyday.

Anybody, who know this girl??? :(

Guest soutsada7

Its a thai newspaper reported Bi activities in Phuket and kind of Bad news for me.

I'll translate now.....It said that Bi has a deep relation with one of his dancer...

Let's go and take a look that pics in Bi's thread last page now...they said that Bi and

that woman always smile to each other ,did same activities such as diving,playing ball

This news made me groan and sigh and I wanna cry now...I'm afraid that will true,

nope, sorry that I'm not being much help there; I rarely visit bi's thread, so I haven't heard this yet :sweatingbullets: anyway, to answer your first question...if you wanna post a pix/image, you have to use a web host, like photobucket...go here www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account (it's free), then you can upload whatever pix/images you want and photobucket will give a url for each pix...just copy that url and when you wanna post an image on soompi (do you see that tab on top of your message screen, the one with the image of the tree?) click that and paste your url and your image should show. Hope that helps and if it still doesn't turn out right for you, feel free to PM me ;)

Guest s3rene

I think I know who you are talking about. She is Kim Far Young and is referred to as the orange lady who danced those sexy moves with Rain alone by some fans but nothing to worry about. He sees her as a big sister so I don't think there is any romance between them. However, you shouldn't be sad if Bi has a gf since as fans, you should be happy for him if he finds happiness. BiKyo is only a fantasy so don't cry if your dream couple don't get together in real life.

Guest rangsi

Thax again soutsada7 for teach me...now I can do that...you know I never do anything fast

like this before :blush:

So, let's see what I got.

rain19vy.jpg

rain38zp.jpgrain29ve.jpg

These pics are from paparazzi, and someone in Bi's thread said that they didn't have a clue

when they write those rumors, just wanna sell the story. I just pray that true, but you know what

in Thailand, almost all rumors of actors or actress from newspaper, it gonna be true...so it made

me sad now :tears: Wish it never happen :(

Thanx sweetmemories for your suggestion and your answer.

I'll try to not think to much and happy with him if he happy.

Sometimes , its cant help to stop thinking about Bi-Kyo couple.

I think I posted too much today and I have to go to do my

homework now.

Guest soutsada7

sorry but is that bi and who in the pics? ty

hmmm, I think that's bi's dancer, who's known as "orange girl"? don't really know, but thanks for posting up the pix rangsi...yeah, I'm happy with whoever bi or SHG go with as long as they're happy...g'nite and don't stress over it too much ;) good luck on your hw!!! :D

hi, anette :D

Guest shirly

Thax again soutsada7 for teach me...now I can do that...you know I never do anything fast

like this before :blush:

So, let's see what I got.

rain19vy.jpg

rain38zp.jpgrain29ve.jpg

These pics are from paparazzi, and someone in Bi's thread said that they didn't have a clue

when they write those rumors, just wanna sell the story. I just pray that true, but you know what

in Thailand, almost all rumors of actors or actress from newspaper, it gonna be true...so it made

me sad now :tears: Wish it never happen :(

Thanx sweetmemories for your suggestion and your answer.

I'll try to not think to much and happy with him if he happy.

Sometimes , its cant help to stop thinking about Bi-Kyo couple.

I think I posted too much today and I have to go to do my

homework now.

I think not need to worry about it. Just some pictures, Bi are playing with all dancers. They all have a good relationship. Look at those photoes, Bi even doesn't see that female dancer too much. He is focus on playing, so why worry?

You know, [in Thailand, almost all rumors of actors or actress from newspaper, it gonna be true...]

But those who write this rumor, they don't know Bi well. BI is from Korea, not Thailand.

Guest soutsada7

^^hi shirly, welcome to the thread :D hope to see you around more ;) anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about that rumor of bi and and his "orange lady" dancer and even if it's the truth, as long as he's happy, we should be happy for him :D anyway, bi does look a bit tired from what I've seen of his bk concert pix...hope he gets more rest :)

as for now, I think I'm gonna go nite nite, so see all you wonderful peeps tomorrow...NITE!!!

I second what soutsada said, Shirly. Don't lose sleep over it. Bi should choose whomever will make him happy. This also goes for SHK, who I am sure, has a lot of guys to choose from. (not sure if they are brave enough to approach her though)

Guest MysticaL

SHK is really cute....her movie "my girl and I" debut tdy in singapore....haven watch it yet...is that movie nice?? gonna find one day to go watch it

Guest rainz*gurl

ok.. this is the clip when erenah was asking the question :D

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VTW7MA...IN22ZDDD4O26B1Y

watch dis... LOL... notice at the last part how song hye kyo nod her head... LOL

credits ika fr cth thread...

I hope my question to him not sounded mean .. coz i didn't have any attention to compare the korean version with the japanese version ..

actually what i did ask him was like ..

"As far as I know, this movie is a adaptation from Japanese movie. What do you feel when you play the role as So-Hoo and Soo-Eun???" >> see what i mean .. the question kinda ambigious .. Mianhae .. Tae-Hyun sshi ..

But i like the way he answer it ...

I can't hear clearly coz the girls are shouting like a crazy mad at my back ..

He said .. "Even though the movie is adaptation from Japanese but it has different feel and story ..

and I enjoy when shooting it .." {something like that .. coz I can't hear him clearly ..}

He also said that he like and enjoy while filming the movie ..

Then I asked him again??

'Do you liked it??? 너무 춯아해요???" {In english and korean} and both .. I mean Cha Tae-Hyun said

"예, 너무 춯아해요????" I feel so excited coz they speaking korean with me .. I feel like wanna jump to them and hug them ... I'm smile and he smile at me .. I mean both .. smile at me .. Cha Tae-Hyun and Song Hye-Gyo ...

I didn't take so much pic with my camera since I'm busy helping my friend taking pics with their camera ... stupid me ...

17xj4.jpg

29sj.jpg

34ow1.jpg

40mr.jpg

53yy.jpg

69uj1.jpg

77ok.jpg

87yx.jpg

The banner ... that i meantioned ... OMg its so cute when he ask us to put down the banner .. he feel shy ...

Amy ... you shoud see that cute moment .. I'm not sure if others notice it or not .. but me and eyka .. are smiling .. looking how cute he is ...

sDSC00219.jpg

This is posted by kasha_oscara@kpopkingdom ..

She, me, eyka and others are waiting them outsite the lobby ..

I manage to get close to him. But couldn't shake hands or ask for autograph ..

The bodyguards are blocking me from do it .. Too bad ..

Ps: Amy .. do not worry .. I think there is a lot of his fans outside there .. and one of them is me ..

Do you know that we even when to teh restaurant where they having dinner. The restaurant name is Fatty Crabs at SS24 Petaling Jaya. We were there .. but we just not sure which restaurant they go. Coz all the restaurant is non-halal food. {I'm muslim for your info} so its hard for us to enter the restaurant ..

Too bad .. We hope that we can see them anad take a pic or autograph ...

:(

But i feel satisfied .. at least i got to meet them closely ...

I'm super duper hyper happy ... :w00t:

credits nazznen fr cth thread

where r pics fr thai promo?? :D

You people you are all really nice. Thanks for your responses.

O man! I just realized it is not that easy to accept that bi and shg will not end up w each other. Surely their happiness will be mine to. Mwahhhh!!!! I want to lie on the floor and bang my head!!!! Sorry but i really wish it its not true about bi and orange girl..sorry.

Another thing. From now on I will read this thread according to pag and NOT backwards as i always do. It's so embarrasing that my questions were just answered in previous pages. haha.

But Bi and SHG oh no!!! I remembered it again.

You people you are all really nice. Thanks for your responses.

O man! I just realized it is not that easy to accept that bi and shg will not end up w each other. Surely their happiness will be mine to. Mwahhhh!!!! I want to lie on the floor and bang my head!!!! Sorry but i really wish it its not true about bi and orange girl..sorry.

Another thing. From now on I will read this thread according to pag and NOT backwards as i always do. It's so embarrasing that my questions were just answered in previous pages. haha.

But Bi and SHG oh no!!! I remembered it again.

hahahahah! You are really funny anette! Don't worry, life goes on for you! :D

In any case, after SHK's tour for "My girl and I", I wonder how long it will take her to work on another project. I hope she'll get busy like Son Ye Jin and Han Chae Young.