Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi everybody, :D

Sorry to interrupt your talking now, I just wondering Where is Bi Now??

If you guys dont mind, I would like to show that I'm Bi-Kyo shipper :blush:

P.S. I'm an unlucky person in the world , coz I'm Thai ,but now stay in US. :(

So only things I can do now....just browse and read all news from you guys such a

kind persons.

hey rangsi

i think if you ask that in the bi thread, biers will probably know more

(although there are a lot of bi+SHG fans in here ;) )

aw, that sucks then

if you were still there, you'd get to meet her now :w00t:

Guest rangsi

Thank a lot Miss Bouakham for your advice.

Coz,I think Bi's thread is too hottt...so that I afraid to interrupt them

with my little dream :P and my post will be annoy someone who not

Bi-Kyo dreamers :tears:

Never mind my dear, I can wait until my dream come true..hehehe :D

Guest soutsada7

hi, welcome to our wonderful thread rangsi :D

no, you're not interrupting us...actually, we're happy to have more members joining the thread, so feel free to post away and there's no such thing as an annoying or "stupid" question, so don't be afraid to ask anything you want ;) although I'm not a bi-kyo shipper, there are actually plenty of bi-kyo shippers in this thread :)

What a beautiful morning...starting the day browsing on your posts. Thanks everyone (Li et al) for the news and pics and for sharing your experiences. LUCKY YOU!!!

Soutsada I was never a fan too. I'm not Korean but I'm doing this for the first time (to a korean actress) like, buying vcds/dvds of all her dramas and religiously reading and posting in her forum... and it brings me so mucch joy, dah!

Is it true she was in Malaysia same time with Rain and they stayed in the same hotel? hmmm!

What a beautiful morning...starting the day browsing on your posts. Thanks everyone (Li et al) for the news and pics and for sharing your experiences. LUCKY YOU!!!

Soutsada I was never a fan too. I'm not Korean but I'm doing this for the first time (to a korean actress) like, buying vcds/dvds of all her dramas and religiously reading and posting in her forum... and it brings me so mucch joy, dah!

Is it true she was in Malaysia same time with Rain and they stayed in the same hotel? hmmm!

anette, i don't think it's true. rain went to phuket i think.

Guest s3rene

I am not a fan of BiKyo but I like them seperately. So ask me if you need anything and maybe I could help since since I am active in every Bi's thread or forums. :)

Thank a lot Miss Bouakham for your advice.

Coz,I think Bi's thread is too hottt...so that I afraid to interrupt them

with my little dream :P and my post will be annoy someone who not

Bi-Kyo dreamers :tears:

Never mind my dear, I can wait until my dream come true..hehehe :D

hey... :)

like Soutsada said, don't hesitate to post in here! ;)

us fans in USA are crossing our fingers and toes for her to visit USA someday...maybe then we can all gather up to meet :w00t:

then our dream will come true :w00t:

(btw, there are many Bikyo-ers both in here and there, me included :D

and come on, there's no such thing as interruption! ;) )

i went for the sg wang meet the fans session...She's just so preety..like what others said, she's much prettier real life compared to pictures n in tv...anyway, i managed to c her from afar..not that near...but she's really pretty!! after the 10minutes i rushed to the area where she will exit to catch a closer look...she waved and smiled my way..omg!! it really melted me!! haha..felt like crying when i saw her..dunno y..kekeke

omg!!! :):) .... I wanna see her!!

lucky!! anyways welcome to the thread :)

Guest bi_bi88

Hey fello SHK'ers..cant' believe some of u actually got the chance to meet her..keep telling to myself why can't it be me..so jealous grr...can't believe some of u said she is even more beautiful in real life...gosh how much more beautiful can this woman get..can't even imagine...anyway she looked really glowing now ever since the movie came out..wondering why keke....anyhoo any news about her next projects!!

Guest s3rene

^ Instead of SHK coming to CA, why don't you go to Korea for a visit and look for her. I sure would in the future when I have enough money. For now, I just have to wait before my chance comes. :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ omgg you know what? I TOTALLY wanna go to Korea! lol at least once in my life.. lol not only to meet Song Hye Kyo... but also SHINHWA hahaha and Hyoleee and etc :P lol but yeah.. I'm only 16.. don't think I can go by myself -__-

Song Hye Kyo & Cha Tae Hyun are currently in Thailand right? its their last stop of the 'My Girl & I' promo tour! Hope the movie does well in these countries!!

Guest charles0702

hey everybody... i haven't posted like for about a day but did go in and out of this thread to read all of your posts.. thanx to everyone who posted up pix.. i wish i could meet her.. i wish i could go to korea.. but i need to save up my money.. substitute teaching don't pay much :tears:

hey soustada...just wanted to say hi.. i have been seeing you in this thread and the goong thread but was busy reading all the backlogs that was driving me crazy :crazy: how is the banner going so far.. i bet by the time your sister is done, it will be really pretty. :D

in my household we all are watching goong.. my sister and i had a discussion that shk would be perfect for the role of the main character for goong (sorry to any yoon eun hye fans, i am also a fan of hers).. anyways, my brother in law says that shk looks to old to play a role of a high schooler.. helloooo.. she played a role of a highschooler in my girl and i and i thought she pulled off portraying a highschooler very well.. and she doesn't look old.. :tongue2: he also said that even if she auditioned for the role of cg in goong, shk would not get it because she is too pretty for the role (he said the role is for someone average looking).. do you guys agree or disagree with him.. i think shk could have done a good job as the lead role in goong.. look at full house.. i think that role was supposed to be for someone average looking and she pulled it off.. plus she has such a comedic talent.. people who watch autumn in my heart or all in would have their doubts about her doing comedy but she proves that she can.. :)

i hope her next project is a romantic comedy and a drama, not movie..

** tammie**

Guest Jamieâ„¢

in my household we all are watching goong.. my sister and i had a discussion that shk would be perfect for the role of the main character for goong (sorry to any yoon eun hye fans, i am also a fan of hers).. anyways, my brother in law says that shk looks to old to play a role of a high schooler.. helloooo.. she played a role of a highschooler in my girl and i and i thought she pulled off portraying a highschooler very well.. and she doesn't look old.. :tongue2: he also said that even if she auditioned for the role of cg in goong, shk would not get it because she is too pretty for the role (he said the role is for someone average looking).. do you guys agree or disagree with him.. i think shk could have done a good job as the lead role in goong.. look at full house.. i think that role was supposed to be for someone average looking and she pulled it off.. plus she has such a comedic talent.. people who watch autumn in my heart or all in would have their doubts about her doing comedy but she proves that she can.. :)

haha I don't think Song Hye Kyo looks too old :P

but now that I think about it.. 'My Girl' was the only 'High School' role that she's ever played..

Actually, the role of CG is for someone who looks cute (and I think Yoon Eun Hye fits it) because the manhwa character is really cute ^^

In the Full House manhwa, Han Ji Eun is actually supposed to be a really tall and pretty girl, but they changed it for the drama, because Song Hye Kyo was too short :P Kim Hee Sun was originally one of the candidates to be Han Ji Eun. So glad they got SHK to be HJE though.. :phew:

but I agree, I think SHK is great in comedy roles, I hope her next project will be a comedy! ^^

Plus, viewers in Korea seem to like comedies more than tearjerkers lately..

Guest --Rain--

hey everybody... i haven't posted like for about a day but did go in and out of this thread to read all of your posts.. thanx to everyone who posted up pix.. i wish i could meet her.. i wish i could go to korea.. but i need to save up my money.. substitute teaching don't pay much :tears:

hey soustada...just wanted to say hi.. i have been seeing you in this thread and the goong thread but was busy reading all the backlogs that was driving me crazy :crazy: how is the banner going so far.. i bet by the time your sister is done, it will be really pretty. :D

i hope her next project is a romantic comedy and a drama, not movie..

** tammie**

Hmm......I wasn't thinking that SHK would be a good lead for Goong, but I thought she would be perfect for My Girl.In goong......I rather not have SHK in it.....it's not like she's old for the role but she would look mature if was standing with the male lead IMO. I don't know it's hard to explain <_<

But in My Girl, I think she should be cast.

I don't have anything against LDH but I just think that this role fit SHK pretty well :sweatingbullets:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hi everybody, :D

Sorry to interrupt your talking now, I just wondering Where is Bi Now??

If you guys dont mind, I would like to show that I'm Bi-Kyo shipper :blush:

P.S. I'm an unlucky person in the world , coz I'm Thai ,but now stay in US. :(

So only things I can do now....just browse and read all news from you guys such a

kind persons.

Hi rangsi! Let me answer your question since everyone here knows I'm a Bi-Kyo fan, too... :rolleyes: Bi is still in Thailand, I just don't know where exactly coz his published sched says he will be back in BKK on March 1 (I dunno for what, though). He was supposed to go back to Korea on March 2, but he had problems with his flight so he's going back tomorrow (Mar 3).

Nope, Rain was confirmed to be in Phuket.

Ok, enough about that since this is the SHK thread, not the Bi thread...

I'm watching My Girl now. Sorry to all the My Girl fans here, I only find it to be an 'ok' series', not great, just ok. Probably because I don't find LDH fit for the role. I agree with what some had already said, it would have been totally different if SHK played it instead. Not to be biased or anything... :phew:

Guest charles0702

[quote name='mzz_booo' date='Mar 1 2006, 07:41 PM' post='1841504'

Actually, the role of CG is for someone who looks cute (and I think Yoon Eun Hye fits it) because the manhwa character is really cute ^^

In the Full House manhwa, Han Ji Eun is actually supposed to be a really tall and pretty girl, but they changed it for the drama, because Song Hye Kyo was too short :P Kim Hee Sun was originally one of the candidates to be Han Ji Eun. So glad they got SHK to be HJE though.. :phew:

but I agree, I think SHK is great in comedy roles, I hope her next project will be a comedy! ^^

Plus, viewers in Korea seem to like comedies more than tearjerkers lately..

Guest charles0702

i have a splitting headache right now :( i think i am gonna go ahead and go to sleep..

soustada, miss bi, candy.. sorry i missed all of you guys today.. hope i see you guys in this thread tomorrow morning.. :D

waves goodnight to my fellow shker's.. i bet by the time i get back on this thread tomorrow there will be alot of posts to read and lots of pix.. i really have to go.. gotta take some advil.. bye bye everyone :D