Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^bwahahaha~ uh huh..bleh =p

o/t: cool, back to back episodes of goong huh? y they doing that? ive only dled til episode 3..hahaha! will watch it all when subs are all done :P

*sigh* i still cant get over the fact that shk is more gorgeous in real life than in the pics...that's a crime! :D

ditto that...how more gorgeous can a person be? I mean she's already extremely photogenic :sigh, I guess some people just have all the luck: :P

alrighty, gotta go study now, but will check up on this thread again ;)

o/t:

li: reobssessed with MG? lol :lol: I thought we were suppose to be obsessed with Goong together :tears: j/k j/k

Guest sweet_treats1812

ooohhh...world cup...right right...thanks li

eh~ i made my male friend watch my girl..the guy actually likes it :lol: too bad i cant make him as obsessed with shk though..bwahahahaha

alright...i have class in 10 minutes..see ya guys later!!! :lol: have a great day everyone! (and a good night to those on the other side of the world ^^)

Guest soutsada7

ooohhh...world cup...right right...thanks li

eh~ i made my male friend watch my girl..the guy actually likes it :lol: too bad i cant make him as obsessed with shk though..bwahahahaha

Candy, it's alright cause I've already converted all my brothers and male friends to a SHG camper ;)

btw, does anyone know for how long will SHG and CTH spend their time in Thailand and what's their next stop? I feel like I'm in a limbo right now cause for her visit to Malaysia, there were tons of info and news of the events that were held in Malaysia, but there's barely any news for her visit in Thailand :(

Guest crazili

ditto that...how more gorgeous can a person be? I mean she's already extremely photogenic :sigh, I guess some people just have all the luck: :P

alrighty, gotta go study now, but will check up on this thread again ;)

o/t:

li: reobssessed with MG? lol :lol: I thought we were suppose to be obsessed with Goong together :tears: j/k j/k

aww come on soutsada dun be mad at me... hahaha... can i be obsessed with Goong and My Girl at the same time??? hahahaha... but nothing can ever compare to the angel right??? THE ANGEL........ it was as if she 'floated' into the hall that day (not in a scary way, as in 'horror movie' ghost floating scenes, but in a warm, beautiful way as in fairytale type of scene...) puahahhaah

Guest soutsada7

aww come on soutsada dun be mad at me... hahaha... can i be obsessed with Goong and My Girl at the same time??? hahahaha... but nothing can ever compare to the angel right??? THE ANGEL........ it was as if she 'floated' into the hall that day (not in a scary way, as in 'horror movie' ghost floating scenes, but in a warm, beautiful way as in fairytale type of scene...) puahahhaah

ooo, for a while there (before I read the rest of your post) I was picturing a willowy ghost traipsing across the hall :lol: j/k j/k...anyway, I still feel so envious of you that you had the opportunity to see SHG IN PERSON!!! wahh, life is so unfair :(:tears: anyway, just noticed your siggy and gotta say that it's so beautiful...brings back memories of all the good times I had watching MG ;)

Guest crazili

I am a total sucker for romantic comedy dramas like FULL HOUSE and MY GIRL... hahaha.... even when not watching the dramas i will secretly laugh about some of the scenes.... and when i get caught smiling to my self i will deny outright that i was smiling... hahahahha......

signs of schizophrenia (how do you spell that Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde disease???)

edit: can someone be kind enough to upload the Main Track of My Girl And I OST?? the one titled midsummer night dreams i think... the same one song hye gyo sang in the loveletter interview.... thanks a million... i just cannot get that song outta my head.....

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Candy, it's alright cause I've already converted all my brothers and male friends to a SHG camper ;)

btw, does anyone know for how long will SHG and CTH spend their time in Thailand and what's their next stop? I feel like I'm in a limbo right now cause for her visit to Malaysia, there were tons of info and news of the events that were held in Malaysia, but there's barely any news for her visit in Thailand :(

I read somewhere that they will be leaving BKK for Korea on March 3. There will be an event tomorrow, I just don't know the details.

Guest fanta

I read somewhere that they will be leaving BKK for Korea on March 3. There will be an event tomorrow, I just don't know the details.

tomorow SHK will promote movie and meeting with fanclub on 6.00-8.00 pm at Siam-paragon

11.00 pm: go to air port for come back to Korea

8886af.jpg

7774yx.jpg

Guest soutsada7

I am a total sucker for romantic comedy dramas like FULL HOUSE and MY GIRL... hahaha.... even when not watching the dramas i will secretly laugh about some of the scenes.... and when i get caught smiling to my self i will deny outright that i was smiling... hahahahha......

signs of schizophrenia (how do you spell that Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde disease???)

edit: can someone be kind enough to upload the Main Track of My Girl And I OST?? the one titled midsummer night dreams i think... the same one song hye gyo sang in the loveletter interview.... thanks a million... i just cannot get that song outta my head.....

the ost is already out? lol, I'm so behind :P

li, just saw your siggies and I must say that I love all of them, especially the one of SHG...first sigies huh? wow, excellent job then :two thumbs up: ;)

fanta: thanks for all the info and I must agree with li that it was a major crowd there at the airport...bi, SHG, and CTH must be really popular in Thailand :)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

She looks gorgeous in all the pics..even with casual clothes and little make up she is glowing!!..WOW>..FRom all the peeps who've seen her...u guyz are soo lucky..and all of you are saying the same thing the SHK looks more GORGEOUs in Real life!!...That is not fair!!!:(..LOL

Guest gracenalec

i went for the sg wang meet the fans session...She's just so preety..like what others said, she's much prettier real life compared to pictures n in tv...anyway, i managed to c her from afar..not that near...but she's really pretty!! after the 10minutes i rushed to the area where she will exit to catch a closer look...she waved and smiled my way..omg!! it really melted me!! haha..felt like crying when i saw her..dunno y..kekeke

Guest soutsada7

i went for the sg wang meet the fans session...She's just so preety..like what others said, she's much prettier real life compared to pictures n in tv...anyway, i managed to c her from afar..not that near...but she's really pretty!! after the 10minutes i rushed to the area where she will exit to catch a closer look...she waved and smiled my way..omg!! it really melted me!! haha..felt like crying when i saw her..dunno y..kekeke

omg, really? :w00t: I'm so envious of you...you really dont' know how much. It's really hard for me become a fan of celebs, but SHG is the first celeb that I'm an avid fan of and so far :P You are so lucky...welcome to our wonderful thread, btw, and you OWN the page!!! :w00t:

Guest gracenalec

hahaha...yeah..my 1st time here..lol...so happy to b here to share news abt our fav girl!! hehe....oh ya..her face was glowing!!! lol....beautiful!!! really beautifuL!!!

Guest soutsada7

alrighty everybody, gotta head out to class now or else my lazy butt is gonna be stuck in this thread forever :P see you wonderful peeps later ;)

Guest gracenalec

haha..sure..btw, when is her movie - my girl and i gonna be in cinema in malaysia?? coz i dun c it in any cinema's listings

Guest sweet_treats1812

^it came out in korea last year during december...it shud be airing in other asian countries this month..lucky them!!!

tomorow SHK will promote movie and meeting with fanclub on 6.00-8.00 pm at Siam-paragon

thanks for the pics fanta! omg! 2 HOURS TO MEET HER FANS!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! unfair unfair unfair!!! u lucky souls u.. :lol: so u going to that fanclub meeting fanta?

aaawww... :blush: welcome to the thread! and thanks for sharing ur experience with us...hahaha~ it's perfectly understandable how u felt..omg, i think id feel like crying too!!!

Guest s3rene

Oh how cool is that!! B) Did she talk a lot to fans or was she quiet?

Guest rangsi

Hi everybody, :D

Sorry to interrupt your talking now, I just wondering Where is Bi Now??

If you guys dont mind, I would like to show that I'm Bi-Kyo shipper :blush:

P.S. I'm an unlucky person in the world , coz I'm Thai ,but now stay in US. :(

So only things I can do now....just browse and read all news from you guys such a

kind persons.