Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Sum up for Kyo today (personal favor only):
Hair style: half is good, half is not. Hair with bang is good, but it is better with loose and curly hair
Clothes: Color is good. Bottom (Dont think bad! I mean skirt :D ) is good too but the top isnot good (too discreet means too hot?)

The most important thing (to me)

Charisma: good with bright smile (great attraction as usual), no awkwardness in smile anymore \m/

8-> Imagine: there was no Kyo oneday....It cant be, so no more imagination

P/S. Thanks so much, all chingus @utkim, @sunflower91, @Christin Leo Japar, @gyobin82,....and others especially @freshspring and @Jolie for your continuous hard work and your thought of many Kyonatics waiting for Kyo's news. Just thinking of your time, energy, love, pics and gifs classification-cutting and eyesight :D are put in here makes me appreciate you greatly.  :x :x :x

KYO TUG OF WARimageTD: Kyo's mine.HXM: No, she's mine. Let go of her hand.
Lee Hong Ki:: Sorry guys, she's mine.image

aigoooo....our girl is so pretty that many guys want her :-F...(even a pillow will do for fanboy Lee Hong Ki...hehehehe)
thank u guys for the wonderful pics and updates.
Credits to owners of pics i used "you're all great"^:)^

Guest sunflower91

hi deaborj! your funny antics never fails to entertain us . lol with your awesome posts. 
nice to see solo pics of SHK , as always she is super Beautiful, love the glow in her face ! but why she doesnt have pics at the TC photowall just like the ones who arrived first?
photo-LTD315B4LM85
 cr owner of pics
 hi ticktockjuly ! ill just update later if there's an improvement with HXM-TD ranking , we might be surprised that they leveled up to rank 2 coz TK didnt showed up ???? good thing that HXM do have a strong relationship with his pretty GF and SHK fans do have also their own ship that even seeing this pics of HXM and SHK it doesnt seems to give them a "simkung" moment.  =))
photo-JJHUKSI8SH8M
cr owner of pic

Today, I am very delighted to see Hey Kyo’s smiling face as she used to be with before, and hope she  has fully recovered from past sorrowful event. I believe we can see her usual charming smiles from now onwards.

Thank you very much all Kyonatics who work hard to keep us updated. Millions thanks everyone...

sunflower, naahh no simkung moment for me seeing those pics...but if mr trans come out then i might be simkung-ing him, but just for me....lol 
anyway, am looking forward for the crossing wordwide premiere...the trailer looks promising...and kyo looks graceful in the movie...john woo is world renowned director, so i think it will be an epic movie, hopefully will do well in box office and will get a lot of international awards recognition...the crossing, fighting!

Hi all, thanks for all of your news and pictures.
At today's interview, Hye Kyo said she really likes Gong Li and she was fortunate to meet her during Shanghai Film Festival in June.How can she be so beautiful and cool, and Hye Kyo greeted her as a fan " Goddess, i am your big fan".
Hye Kyo continued to say that she is honored as Gong Li knows her .Maybe because of her activities in China, and before Hye Kyo left, Gong Li kissed her cheeks and Hye Kyo in turn froze on the spot.
As Gong Li is 50 years old , the interviewer asked her what she hopes to be when she is 50. Hye Kyo says it will be great  if she can be like Gong Li when she reaches 50,so full of charisma and beauty.After chatting with Gong Li, Hye Kyo realised that she is a very shy lady and it just added to her beauty appeal.
source:baidu