Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest knucklepink

glad to hear that her photos were taken in positively..she deserves a break after all the bad comments...go SHK unni! aja,aja,fighting! :D

Guest cintakyo

my.........gos thanks my dear shanda....thanks so much for pic..and news in NYLON MAGAZINE.................and in issue kyo..wanna....get same...boyfriends..............oww so happy hear that...........emmm...it's WARNING :P ...........for all...guy's..in KOREA.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: oooh you...hear that,,,binnie or wonbin........kkkkkkkkkkk... :D :D :D

Guest HikariBelle

I love her Nylon pics!!

I wonder how you get your hair like that, besides extensions.

She looks 10 years younger!

Guest knucklepink

from hancinema:

Song Hye-kyo has modeled for a fashion magazine, NYLON.

She is wearing Levi's casual brand in natural makeup and fashion.

On this warm Spring, she looks great in new styles.

Her pictures will be published in May.

Guest hyunkyo

i've just watched the clip shk at prada fr youtube and i noticed that some people blamed her for being rude just because she didn't stop to an interview

i'm quite angry, i didn't see anything wrong w/ her behavior

i even think she's very polite cos she still stopped to wave and smile and talk sth although there were some people pushed her

i can't understand why they called her impolite, really can't understand

Guest cintakyo

wow..................love that you'r pic...im big fans so much 'H2'..............THANKS MY DEAR kikky_hyekyo..ooooooh im so mizz this couple.....hope...can good news...next....in LANEIGE............ :) :) :)

Guest cintakyo

haha can they be any more obvious with the "Awkwardness"

I feel like there's something going on between WB & SHG... :P

:) :) :) ow.......................you like BINKYO..............to..............(wonbin&songhyegyo).....me too...so lovely....i hope....about that to......................so perfect kyo and handsome wonbin.... :D :D

Guest omona

haha can they be any more obvious with the "Awkwardness"

I feel like there's something going on between WB & SHG... :P

Haha...I totally agree with u ...I feel there is something too :D

Guest tianared

Haha...I totally agree with u ...I feel there is something too :D

As much as I would totally be intrigued by this scenario, I think they're probably friends that share a common trust. Won Bin seems like he has good values so if he really wanted to take good care of our girl, I'd be for it as long as he would be able to make her happy.

Guest knucklepink

nylon shoot reviews:

All KPop: Song Hye Gyo models Levis for the May issue of fashion magazine Nylon. This photoshoot was aiming for a natural and comfortable casual style featuring Song Hye Gyo in neatly dressed clothing. She is seen wearing a variety of styles, from wearing boyfriend fit jeans to a short mini skirt. Definitely not digging the nappy wig but I can't decide if she's so gorgeous, that she makes the clothes look ugly in comparison, or if the clothes are just not that pretty to begin with.

Seoul Beats :Dayuuuum! Song Hye Kyo looked like she can be a member for an idol group.

Actually, she looks younger than some idol group members.

The 27-year old hallyu actress posed for her new pictorial with denim brand Levi’s which appeared in the recent issue of Nylon. While all the clothes are cute and dandy, I am more distracted by the fact that Song Hye Kyo doesn’t seem to age.

This is her with the sexy Song Seung Hun in 2000 during the run of their hit drama “Autumn Tale” (shows a picture of SHK with SSH)

…and this is SHK almost 10 years later (nylon pics).

well, well...all of us here in the SHK soompi thread already know she's gorgeous, and yes, she doesn't look like she's aging...:D

Guest laila85

^ Thanks for the report :) . I havent browns any blog for a longest time, only SHK's blogs and Shanda site. Dont have time and I dont want to read ppl bash and write jealous comments about her and I just feel much happier :P . Sometimes I wonder some ppl cant use their commen sense when posting any comments :mellow: . Enough said, she is soo beautiful on the Levi's pics , Thanks :D