Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow... LBH, WB, BI.. how bout if HB was there too :sweatingbullets:

im supporting SHK with WB...

they perrrrfect look together...

did they come together?

kekeke, how I wish :D , then every problems would be resolved :lol:

WB has the same hair color as Kyo had last night. heck, what am I talking about? still in shock.

Guest laila85

:o:o:o SHK, WB, Bi, LBH , all together at the same VIP ? :o:o holy..... :o this could really happen????

I need air :lol: . Must be so awkward for HyeKyo unni sitting infront of LBH like that, could they be friends? or what ???

Anyway, Im freaking happy seeing HyeKyo so close to WB :w00t: , he looks so hawt and young. Sure they are close and they could be even more closer , step by step :sweatingbullets::P. One thing is for sure HyeKyo will be at WB's movie to support him, that's a sure thing for me :w00t:

Guest laila85

it will be EPIC!!!

I can't wait :)

it's crazy after so many years, they still manage to drag me back in!!!

You do?? I had been lately learned to know more about him and the more I read about him, the more I love him. He is such a kind-heart man that I think HyeKyo and WB could be a great, lovely pair. They match the height, the beauty innside out ... :rolleyes:. God, please let it happen!!!!

You do?? I had been lately learned to know more about him and the more I read about him, the more I love him. He is such a kind-heart man that I think HyeKyo and WB could be a great, lovely pair. They match the height, the beauty innside out ... :rolleyes:. God, please let it happen!!!!

yes I fell in Love with them and has been shipping them ever since I saw Endless love in 2002.

I'm so glad they were Reunited Via Eden9, They need to start a project together ASAP.

Guest laila85

yes I fell in Love with them and has been shipping them ever since I saw Endless love in 2002.

I'm so glad they were Reunited Via Eden9, They need to start a project together ASAP.

A project together ASAP? what kind of the project do you want? movie, drama or a lifetime project together :lol: ?

I say yes for all, haha.

Ps. HyeKyo and WB seem to be very close to the woman( HK's mom in AIMH) since both of them were at the VIP last year to support her too.

Guest Janie Simply

Ps. HyeKyo and WB seem to be very close to the woman( HK's mom in AIMH) since both of them were at the VIP last year to support her too.

Didn't she say before that she would love to have WB & SHK as her son and daughter sth like that :)

Thanks Huong for the fashion update :)

Thanks for the VIP pics; feel so giddy B) Hmm... looks like everybody loves WB :)

LBH & Bi have worked with Director Park; WB & SHK have not yet right :rolleyes:

A project together ASAP? what kind of the project do you want? movie, drama or a lifetime project together :lol: ?

I say yes for all, haha.

Lifetime Project would be ..MY PICK!

but a movie together would also be awesome

LBH & Bi have worked with Director Park; WB & SHK have not yet right

Maybe he was there for a reason ;)

Guest Janie Simply

Lifetime Project would be ..MY PICK!

but a movie together would also be awesome

Hehee, maybe THEY were there for a reason; they meaning SHK & WB; Keeping my finger crossed <_<

WB & SHK always bring such sweet moment and great joy to people :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait for Mother's premiere in June :)

Anyway, they will meet again in Cannes next month; they meaning Park and WB -- Director will bring his Thirst while WB will bring his Mother :sweatingbullets: Fighting!

Me too Gita i have been an ardent shipper of binkyo ever since i watched Endless love in 2002 :D

Thanks so much for the VIP Premiere pics..Woah shk have so many male leads to choose LBH her ex and male leads, Bi her fh male lead, WB her AIMH co-lead and her hot boss wonder who she will pick if she was to be asked this question but my vote goes to binkyo needless to say haha..

Im happy to see binkyo attend this premiere tho a bit dissapointed that they are not sitting together aish the person who separated SHK and WB seem like as tho hes playing a gooseberry in that pic WB looks so young and handsome if only he was sitting next to SHK if will look as tho they are both are on a movie date lol and i like how binkyo hand gestures are alike great mind gesture alike lol.

Hmm at a time like this i wonder wheres the president of Binkyo shipper(Putrin) is??She sure will be elated to see this pic :lol:

I believe she might be the reason for WB and Kyo, Eunsun's mom

PP09042400068.jpg

Hmm at a time like this i wonder wheres the president of Binkyo shipper(Putrin) is??She sure will be elated to see this pic :lol:

Yeah, I wonder too, Miss President putriN :lol:

A short clip of Kyo at the VIP can watch at Shanda's site Clip's Kyo attendance at VIF

Edit: jan sis, Bin has such beautiful eyes

Guest Janie Simply

annoymous35, yalor, such a grand event and we're having a blast without the president, felt kind of guilty :sweatingbullets: I think she is thrilled to see LBH there too, she meaning president putriN B)

I believe she might be the reason for WB and Kyo, Eunsun's mom

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...09042400068.jpg

Aiya utkim, you no good one, why spoil the fun & putting things into perspective :sweatingbullets:

Maybe we'll see a picture of SHK & WB greeting actress KHS after the show :)

Anyway, Binnie is hot & cutie... melting :sweatingbullets:

PP09042400097.JPG

edit:

utkim, yes, our binnie has beautiful eyes (just glad he didn't put on shade :sweatingbullets: );

Remember the clip fr Mother's trailer -- "Your son has such beautiful eyes... like a baby deer " :rolleyes:

Hehee, maybe THEY were there for a reason; they meaning SHK & WB; Keeping my finger crossed <_<

WB & SHK always bring such sweet moment and great joy to people :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait for Mother's premiere in June :)

Anyway, they will meet again in Cannes next month; they meaning Park and WB -- Director will bring his Thirst while WB will bring his Mother :sweatingbullets: Fighting!

Who does the seating chart for these kinds of event? or does the actor/actress get to choose where they sit?

Me too Gita i have been an ardent shipper of binkyo ever since i watched Endless love in 2002 :D

Thanks so much for the VIP Premiere pics..Woah shk have so many male leads to choose LBH her ex and male leads, Bi her fh male lead, WB her AIMH co-lead and her hot boss wonder who she will pick if she was to be asked this question but my vote goes to binkyo needless to say haha..

Im happy to see binkyo attend this premiere tho a bit dissapointed that they are not sitting together aish the person who separated SHK and WB seem like as tho hes playing a gooseberry in that pic WB looks so young and handsome if only he was sitting next to SHK if will look as tho they are both are on a movie date lol and i like how binkyo hand gestures are alike great mind gesture alike lol.

I think that director is sitting in the middle of WB and SHG for a reason, to avoid rumors ;)

Guest chopstick^^

hi hi everyone

suhae!! welcome back!!! good to hear from you :D

thank you for the new pics!!

so I researched the actual prada transformer project. its really cool and innovative from a design pov but it must have sucked for the engineers to figure the rotation and whatnots. o_O the place gets 4 transformations.... you can watch about it here prada transformer

but prada stores have some cool unique designs so this fits with their design concept. lol even thou it might looks weird to some people.

Ive been to their flagship stores in nyc its pretty cool, 2 floors, and the bottom has this giant ramp (like skateboarding ramp) and it pulls out and they have bands playing there sometimes. haha

as for fashion: (janie_hunnie & utkim) idk if she is wearing prada or not. but I found out that yoon eun hye was actually wearing prada even thou it was a horrific outfit!! haha

(not sure if Im allowed to put pics of other celebrities non-shk related here)

but this was what yeh was wearing

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/2009...90423_yeh_3.jpg

prada runway

http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionsho...NWAY/00170m.jpg

prada spring 2009 fashion show

I will try to research more about shk's outfit...will update if I find anything.

LMAO... that outfit is hilarious...... and i think the designer is just tryna be funny! Even the model's body is funny, coz it's so skinny and boneless.

chopstick: haha yea its pretty bad.

janie: you're welcome. wb's eyes are nice. hehe idk about "beautiful eyes like a baby deer". lol never heard of that expression before.

but hes soo cute !! cant believe hes 32. o_O