Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

..i know some Sunie fans (mostly in japan) that are pro them and Sunie having babies together <_<:blink: it's just to show the hardcore-ness about fans sometimes...

that's true, and some still pro the couple given the fact that the drama was filmed long time ago. :)

actually when I watched AIMH I wished for Won bin and SHK, but it did not happen. I cried a bunch after JS and ES met. Every time they were together on screen i remember i cried a lot.

for SHK now i would not mind if JDG shows any interest on her ..

Guest laila85

gosh, isnt odd that rain's news abt gals is in here but none in his two threads in soompi since it's strictly abt rain. ani info related to gals are banned or boycotted from his threads? over here the mood is upbeat at all time. tried to talk abt hyegyo in his thread get a brush off w/out respond, are they anti-hyegyo n why hate her if rain likes & wants to marry her, they can talk abt other gals but not hk?

He didnt say he wants marry her :unsure: . I have never heard that. I wish she finds someone who appreciated her, adore her and love her the most and im sure there are for sure a guy out there waiting for her.

you'll be surprise to know the truth behind that... :lol:

you should go and try it utkim, make sure it's at about sunrise/sunset and clear sky just like in the drama...

OOOTTAAAHHKKEEEEHHHH!!!

Thanks for posting beautiful pic, I hope those pics are still there at that place.

So it was true, 2uss?

keke, me , try it :sweatingbullets: ? Gosh, I think I'm going to laugh of myself the rest of my life :lol::lol:. I'm not a romantic type, HAHA.

You are right 2uss, most of us here are plain SHKers and we are pretty relax about that issue, hehe.

gosh, isnt odd that rain's news abt gals is in here but none in his two threads in soompi since it's strictly abt rain. ani info related to gals are banned or boycotted from his threads? over here the mood is upbeat at all time. tried to talk abt hyegyo in his thread get a brush off w/out respond, are they anti-hyegyo n why hate her if rain likes & wants to marry her, they can talk abt other gals but not hk?

I must admit I haven't been at Bi's thread for years, so I'm clueless what they are talking about SHK at his thread :sweatingbullets:

that's true, and some still pro the couple given the fact that the drama was filmed long time ago. :)

actually when I watched AIMH I wished for Won bin and SHK, but it did not happen. I cried a bunch after JS and ES met. Every time they were together on screen i remember i cried a lot.

for SHK now i would not mind if JDG shows any interest on her ..

JDG :w00t: ? I will faint if it's ever happened :D . But not sure about Mona dear, she might be angry since she is his concubine :lol: , just joking with Mona.

Guest kykikr

I must admit I haven't been at Bi's thread for years, so I'm clueless what they are talking about SHK at his thread :sweatingbullets:

no one dare/care/bother to talk abt SHK in Bi's thread but thought that's what Bi-Kyo speculation is about, ain't it

over or still on?

tks 2uss

oh so sunnie is her co-star in autumn, so long time ago. sorry didnt click in my brain dont have much free time logging in this forum bit blur2.

Guest laila85

2uss, otakeh, what does it mean :unsure: ?

I feel so happy to be able NOT reading any blogs for a few days, no stress feelings and it's just so wonderful.

thanks a lot for the translation..and i watched the video already..interesting he talk so much when it comes to hykeyo..and he even stop eating for awhile..in the other gurl part, he looked like lazy to elaborate much about her hehe coz he prefer to enjoy the food hehe..

but what amazed me is that he remembers all the details about what hyekyo have said..i think he is really impressed with her..and it crossed my mind that he must have wanting to work with her again because of her proffesionalism..n maybe have offered her several times to appear in his musicvideo but no can't do because all of this rumors/gossips surrounding them.. ^_^ its nice he talked about her..

this girl again ? :wacko:

is her name hyekyo too ? :unsure:

thanks a lot for the translation..and i watched the video already..interesting he talk so much when it comes to hykeyo..and he even stop eating for awhile..in the other gurl part, he looked like lazy to elaborate much about her hehe coz he prefer to enjoy the food hehe..

but what amazed me is that he remembers all the details about what hyekyo have said..i think he is really impressed with her..and it crossed my mind that he must have wanting to work with her again because of her proffesionalism..n maybe have offered her several times to appear in his musicvideo but no can't do because all of this rumors/gossips surrounding them.. ^_^ its nice he talked about her..

who don't right :phew:

practically.... most of her co-stars praise her and even more, across asia too.... expressing their wishes to collab

with her :rolleyes:

edit : yeay.... i've reached 2000 posts ! time to take a backseat :D

Guest silver_beam

this girl again ? :wacko:

is her name hyekyo too ? :unsure:

who don't right :phew:

practically.... most of her co-stars praise her and even more, across asia too.... expressing their wishes to collab

with her :rolleyes:

edit : yeay.... i've reached 2000 posts ! time to take a backseat :D

The 2 news headline with her name but photo of 2 different persons, no clue?

Not forgetting many other Taiwan, HK & Korean singers/actors revealed same wishes to work with her one day.

^thanks.... got the answer from Temasek :)

yeah.... you're right.... she has long list of those and suitors too :D

'putrin'....HI! She is Jung Ga-Eun...She attended Star King Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKmXfvIInM&NR=1

credit chubbydwk331

thanks my dear.... as deka said earlier, you're our encyclopedia aka wikipedia :D

though don't understand the vod.... the prgm seems hilarious....

but look-alike meh :unsure:

:rolleyes:

shk0101m.jpg

shk0101l.jpg

shk0101k.jpg

shk0101j.jpg

shk0101i.jpg

shk0101h.jpg

shk0101g.jpg

shk0101f.jpg

shk0101e.jpg

shk0101d.jpg

shk0101c.jpg

PKYO and WINNIE thanks for the translation and PAU for the site.

Hahaha I loved the background music too. Oh well.....When was this interview again? A sudden defect from the recent trend, huh. BKFN would konw what i am talking about.

Guest merete

hello SHKers!

My first post here at this thread, I'm a certified SHK fan. Love her so much. Just want to say happy new year to SHK and all SHKers. You guys made this thread to a wonderful thread with lovely ppl here. thanks for all comments and efforts, I really appreciated.

I just wanna say I love her in WW. I hope she could stay strong against those negative comments about her. I know she isn't perfect yet, still need more improvements in acting. And I love her for the person she is and because she isn't perfect. I hope she is doing well after all those critics about her and hoping she takes those critics as a lession and they give her more strenghts to become a great actress. Some reviews are sometimes quite harsh and I wish ppl could be more nicely when writing a reviews. critics are good but actors are also humans like us, they should be more carefully in their writings :sweatingbullets: .

I hope SHK will be strong and stay healthy. Don't take those comments into your heart and I hope you a year with a lot of joys in career and life.

Love,

^thanks.... got the answer from Temasek :)

Yeah u rite putrin juz heard frm my sis an actor named Park Shihoo (co-star in Iljimae) oso wanted to act wif our SHK coz he is a great fan of autumn tale and by then wishes to act wif her so much haha..

Sorry no pic of him.

2uss, otakeh, what does it mean :unsure: ?

umm...the word "otakeh" is a saying or a questioning one says to himself or herself or to another person...

o ta keh = means "what to do?, what now? how about it? what are you gonna do?" literally and it depends on the context of a person's implication (context of meaning)...

what i typed was "OTAKEH!!" in emphasizing on utkim wanting to do the classic AIMH beach scene when JS carrying ES on his back with her bf...and she wasn't sure if she should do it...and i encouraged her :P:lol: WHAT TO DO!!!???

i dunno if this explanation helps :lol: it seems i might've made it more confusing :P

Guest laila85

umm...the word "otakeh" is a saying or a questioning one says to himself or herself or to another person...

o ta keh = means "what to do?, what now? how about it? what are you gonna do?" literally and it depends on the context of a person's implication (context of meaning)...

what i typed was "OTAKEH!!" in emphasizing on utkim wanting to do the classic AIMH beach scene when JS carrying ES on his back with her bf...and she wasn't sure if she should do it...and i encouraged her :P:lol: WHAT TO DO!!!???

i dunno if this explanation helps :lol: it seems i might've made it more confusing :P

Thanks, you explained it perfectly , I got it ;) . And utkim, she is a pretty pretty much romantic person haha :lol:.

I think I need to hide myself for kim now :P .

hi SHKers :)

thanks my dear.... as deka said earlier, you're our encyclopedia aka wikipedia :D

though don't understand the vod.... the prgm seems hilarious....

but look-alike meh :unsure:

:rolleyes:

hi putriN ... hehe... yup you're alright dear, she has looooong list of those.. and suiteors too :lol:

oops.. she's look a like HK ? mianeh... still awayyyyyyyyyy from our dear girl.. :P

thanks for the caps dearie :)

hello SHKers!

My first post here at this thread, I'm a certified SHK fan. Love her so much. Just want to say happy new year to SHK and all SHKers.

hello merete .. welcome to SHK's thread and enjoy :)

about the criticism.. take as advantage.. and.. move on :D

happy Monday everyone :)