Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest laila85

like sister , ack..funny huh? more chances for the others hotties :rolleyes: .

keke, I dont know but I hope she could keep her love life secret for her own sake, its the best way for her and for the time being lets dream any guy whoever we want for her, whoooowhooo :w00t:

My friend who is fluent in Korean has just watched the interview and translated THAT controversial part....

pls credit Pkyo of bikyofamily HK if you want to re-post

interviewer: talk about a few actresses that has made a mark on you ?

Rain: among all the actresses that I have met, Hye kyo ssi is the one that has impressed me most.

interviewer: oh , that famous Song Hye Kyo ?

Rain: yes, SHK, we are friends, she is a few months older than me, up till now, she still asks me to address her as noona. She is always at the shooting site, 5-10 minutes earlier...that really impress me. I know that actresses when they went home at around 2am or 3am, they will only sleep for 1 hour after taking a bath...they also need to go to the beauty parlour in the morning for about 2 hours.

interviewer: You have never been together with the actresses after you finish shooting...why do you know so much details ?

Rain: because they tell me while we are shooting ...for me, if I complete the shooting at 3am, and I need to start again next day at 6am, I can only sleep for 1-2 hours. I ask her one day, why she can always be at the shooting site, 5-10minutes earlier, while I am always late. She said she cannot sleep well, will wake up after sleeping for 20-30minutes. She is professional , I feel that she is a passionate (referring to work) woman.

Rain: all in all, song hye kyo, this gal, this actress is very professional, for sure, she is also very beautiful.

btw, the background music for this part in 'My woman'

My friend who is fluent in Korean has just watched the interview and translated THAT controversial part....

pls credit Pkyo of bikyofamily HK if you want to re-post

interviewer: talk about a few actresses that has made a mark on you ?

Rain: among all the actresses that I have met, Hye kyo ssi is the one that has impressed me most.

interviewer: oh , that famous Song Hye Kyo ?

Rain: yes, SHK, we are friends, she is a few months older than me, up till now, she still asks me to address her as noona. She is always at the shooting site, 5-10 minutes earlier...btw, the background music for this part in 'My woman'

thanks winnie & Pkyo for the better translation...

ths one came from the interview session ?

btw where's the ISJ's part ?

thanks winnie & Pkyo for the better translation...

ths one came from the interview session ?

btw where's the ISJ part ?

yea, right , it is the direct translation from the interview clip..word by word.

I think you lots are only interested in Hyekyo part.. :rolleyes:

Ok..here you go , please credit pkyo also.

interviewer: You have collaborated with ISJ in a movie ?

Rain: yes...hmm..you like her ?

interviewer: is she pretty ?

Rain: sure

interviewer: why I never have such a chance to meet actresses during all this 20 years.

Rain: big bro, may be you are having a woman who is much prettier than any actresses ?

interviewer: ok...it's enough

Rain:right, ISJ, when people ask me, I always told them that she is a girl with a beautiful heart, but surely she is also beautiful, very forgiving person...regardless what the others have done wrong, have said something wrong...she is just like a mother..a nice good woman.

Guest silver_beam

Direct translation not far from the "misleading" translation, almost similar if not exact. Rain has full rights to his own opinion about his co-stars after acting with them so long he doesnt compare them. SHK has always been a professional actress, the reason why she is in demand by famous PDs.

yea, right , it is the direct translation from the interview clip..word by word.

I think you lots are only interested in Hyekyo part.. :rolleyes:

Ok..here you go , please credit pkyo also.

thanks winnie & pkyo for the trans..

a bit differ from the Newsen's article though.. ;)

Direct translation not far from the "misleading" translation, almost similar if not exact. Rain has full rights to his own opinion about his co-stars after acting with them so long he doesnt compare them. SHK has always been a professional actress, the reason why she is in demand by famous PDs.

so sorry for the "misleading" dear ...

i'm just trying to translate from the differ source... which's the link that putriN gave above...

k, enough for ths issue...

i just hope hye kyo will find her soulmate soon... and he makes her happy for the rest of her life... that's all :)

utkim & putriN dearies... i too have someone special in my mind for her..hehe :P

Guest tianared

^ hehe, thanks for the trans deka :D . ah, so she is now like his sistaaa , oh well, never mind. I think it's good as well ;) .

Dicipline on location , it's a good personality.

Me too deka, I think she deserves more than this.

OK, 1 pair off from my list, less to think about. hehe.

Give it a rest Rain. At this current time, you are not good enough for our SHK.

Give it a rest Rain. At this current time, you are not good enough for our SHK.

Alright, I will take my comment back after reading wloi 's interpretation. That made me feel better.

^hihi 2uss.... not to worry dear.... you're most welcome to share and BREAK anything in this wonderful thread :lol:

that's very nice to hear abt AIMH.... thanks for the info :)

autumntale7.gif

but sadly, it's not gonna happen cos they're having the same surname.... at least that's what hk said <_<

edit : 2uss, by any chance.... have you come across an eng trans for this vid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHSOLCrPJk...feature=related

really want to know what are they talking about... teasing each other :blush:

hi putriN

ahnyo, miahn neh...i don't have that translation at the moment...the vid was given by TSH , i'll ask 1 of the admins there for the translation...

the common thing that our Sunie does in all his project whether that'd be CFs, dramas or movies...was to make the atmosphere fun amidst tiresome and grueling work hours...in AIMH for instance, there were days that the staff and stars were shooting non-stop for 24 hrs to meet deadlines :tears: and everyone have testified to this that SSH always try to lighten up the atmosphere, he does jokes, he brings food to exhausted staff, and there was a moment that he cooked ramen for KYO :w00t:B) it was according to some of the production crews that saw it happen right in front of them...WHAT A GUY!!!

hi 2uss... nice to see you here... and other my fave thread... since you loved Sunnie.. you should love his friends too ..right .. :)

btw have you seen ths VOD

hi deka_if

no, i haven't seen this...i'll try to ask for the translations around SSH national forums in Korea, Japan, Singapore, China, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia...most of them are english speakers and typers which is really odd :blink:

2uss, please break the ice at this thread anytine. SHK thread in times had many quite HOT discussions about those hotties before and we now have learned and take those issues easy and have more fun when we are trying to match maker her with someone, no hard feelings :D . Please bring any guy here at this thread, they are all welcome :w00t:

hi utkim

kop jjo mah seh yo (don't worry), if there are any news and ice to break i'll make sure to break it here as well :lol::sweatingbullets:

Thanks winnie for the trans, a bit difference from the article :sweatingbullets: .

and ths one is so boring... sorry cloud .. no offense.. >>> rain, "I want a girlfriend soon,"

Hahaha, deka, this is good from you :lol:

ohhhh gosh should i break the ice?? :lol::sweatingbullets:

this maybe old to some people...but there's actually tourists attraction in South Korea of famous Autumn In My Heart area where famous scenes occured in the drama :lol: (especially that beach :tears: ) and it's because it's due to this couple's impact in the drama...it is remembered to be the break through drama that ushered in Hallyu (Korean Wave) fever in Asia...

I've heard about the beach, that place attracts a lot of ppl and many girls demand their bf to carry them like JS/ES :rolleyes: , not sure how much truth it is though. Maybe I should do it once, hahaha, J/k smiley-ashamed002.gif:lol:.

Aigooo, you made me wanna to rewatch Autumn tale again.

I've heard about the beach, that place attracts a lot of ppl and many girls demand their bf to carry them like JS/ES :rolleyes: , not sure how much truth it is though. Maybe I should do it once, hahaha, J/k smiley-ashamed002.gif:lol:.

Aigooo, you made me wanna to rewatch Autumn tale again.

you'll be surprise to know the truth behind that... :lol:

AIMHshootingarea.jpg

AIMHshootingarea4.jpg

AIMHshootingarea3.jpg

AIMHshootingarea2.jpg

and of course...

AIMHshootingarea5.jpg

you should go and try it utkim, make sure it's at about sunrise/sunset and clear sky just like in the drama...

OOOTTAAAHHKKEEEEHHHH!!!

hi SHKers

hi Agent P thanks for the link.. but the video in Korean.. so i don't get what's he talking about.. :blink: ..

hi 2uss

yeah.. we're desperately need a translator 'online' here .. and also in some others thread in soompi ;)

Thanks winnie for the trans, a bit difference from the article :sweatingbullets: .

Hahaha, deka, this is good from you :lol:

:w00t::lol:;):phew::P

hi utkim dear... yeah a bit differ from the article in Newsen ... B)

differ source...differ result huh...

but i like what the MBC's guy ( sorry dunno what's his name ) comments ~in winnie trans~ the FAMOUS SHK ?.. indeed our shk's sooooooo famous.. hehe..:lol:

ps : putriN ... no need to apologize dear... it's ok .. and it's over now ..:lol:

it's time to move on....

happy Sunday everyone

Guest kykikr

gosh, isnt odd that rain's news abt gals is in here but none in his two threads in soompi since it's strictly abt rain. ani info related to gals are banned or boycotted from his threads? over here the mood is upbeat at all time. tried to talk abt hyegyo in his thread get a brush off w/out respond, are they anti-hyegyo n why hate her if rain likes & wants to marry her, they can talk abt other gals but not hk?

gosh, isnt odd that rain's news abt gals is in here but none in his two threads in soompi since it's strictly abt rain. ani info related to gals are banned or boycotted from his threads? over here the mood is upbeat at all time. tried to talk abt hyegyo in his thread get a brush off w/out respond, are they anti-hyegyo n why hate her if rain likes & wants to marry her, they can talk abt other gals but not hk?

not to my knowledge...i know some Sunie fans (mostly in japan) that are pro them and Sunie having babies together <_<:blink: it's just to show the hardcore-ness about fans sometimes...

maybe in their view HKssi isn't a match or suited for him...who knows, so we just have to respect others views. but over here it's pretty laid back people here are just plain SHKers and support what she does period

but i like what the MBC's guy ( sorry dunno what's his name ) comments ~in winnie trans~ the FAMOUS SHK ?.. indeed our shk's sooooooo famous.. hehe..:lol:

'deka'....HI! He is Shin Hae Cheol....Me Too....Love his comment...Famous SHK.Nice to hear Rain mentions our dear girl...Love it!..Indeed they are Good Friend. :rolleyes:

Thanks!putrin..utkim and winnie and Agent's P to share the articles and links. :)

'deka'....HI! He is Shin Hae Cheol....Me Too....Love his comment...Famous SHK.Nice to hear Rain mentions our dear girl...Love it!..Indeed they are Good Friend. :rolleyes:

Thanks!putrin..utkim and winnie and Agent's P to share the articles and links. :)

hi hi Temasek.. "our encyclopaedier".. thanks fyi :)

Guest kykikr

not to my knowledge...i know some Sunie fans (mostly in japan) that are pro them and Sunie having babies together <_<:blink: it's just to show the hardcore-ness about fans sometimes...

maybe in their view HKssi isn't a match or suited for him...who knows, so we just have to respect others views. but over here it's pretty laid back people here are just plain SHKers and support what she does period

thks, who is sunie, actor or actress?

oic, no wonder she's noona to him so they're friends not bf/gf level yet thought they already level up to marriage stage talking about marrying bef. 30 & have 3 babies. fans cannot control idols much, if artistes worry about popularity then remain single to please fans. there are many married artistes remain as popular & famous.

thks, who is sunie, actor or actress?

oic, no wonder she's noona to him so they're friends not bf/gf level yet thought they already level up to marriage stage talking about marrying bef. 30 & have 3 babies. fans cannot control idols much, if artistes worry about popularity then remain single to please fans. there are many married artistes remain as popular & famous.

ahhhhhh sorry... :sweatingbullets:

"Sunie" is what some of the long time Song Seung-Heon fans call him... B)