Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks all for sharing these beautiful pix and shanda sis of course for the beautiful wallie...I miss FH (:lol: maybe I should make the time to do another rerun :P)

miss bi: I see that you're currently into Thai dramas and p'tik :lol::P

Tammie sis, i LOVE your video :w00t: thanks for uploading it in youtube :)

i just re-watched Full House today for the nth time, i'm indulging my SHK craving before i go back to school tomorrow :tears:

*sigh* ... i love her legs! they're very nicely shaped :blush:

Oh thanks for posting those pics, she is just to beautiful and i like how they do her makeup. Always looks so natural but she doesnt really need any. But anywho i hope all is well in the SHK thread?

Guest charles0702

hello everyone! mishu all!! its been ages since the last time i post ehehehe sori guys been very busy in awhile. wow its 2007...and do u know what excites me this year??? of course like everyone here im dying to see the movie and dying to see SHK. i hope she'll do a lot of tv guestings and promotions. and about shk bing the new model for ROEM, i bet they did the right decision for chosing her as their model.

i miss all my girls here...thanks tammie for ur msg. and to all newbies, welcome to our wonderful family. hope u enjoy and will continue visiting here. luyah! mwuah! ;)

ruthie sis.. huggles.. so glad to see you posting in here.. it seems you haven't been here for the longest.. hope everything is going well.. i am also excited about 2007.. reason being.. more shk unni... :lol:

Here's a nice Full House wallpaper...love the view too :wub:

fullhouse021024768op6.th.jpg

Source: http://www.fullhouse-dorama.jp/index.php (Thanks to http://songhyekyo.blog14.fc2.com/)

shanda sis.. thanx so much for the wallie... adding it to my collection :w00t:

i just re-watched Full House today for the nth time, i'm indulging my SHK craving before i go back to school tomorrow :tears:

isabella sis.. your welcome for the video.. by the way, love your new avi.. i love that scene from full house.. i concur.. shk unnie does have nicecy shaped legs :lol:

thanks Shanda, it's such a lovely wallie :wub:

miss bi.. so glad to see you back in here.. huggles.. when i have time, i need to read your new fan fic.. by the way.. i made a tree of heaven video for you.. will post it up tomorrow :lol:

Oh thanks for posting those pics, she is just to beautiful and i like how they do her makeup. Always looks so natural but she doesnt really need any. But anywho i hope all is well in the SHK thread?

marinin sis.. waves at ya.. i agree that shk unni doesn't really need any makeup.. she perfectly beautiful without it.. glad to see you in this thread.. i think this thread has been on a slow pace but everyone is busy with school or wake.. by the way, love you new avi and siggy. :lol: makes my heart melt just looking at it :blush:

hey guys ... about her new movie ....

isnt there already a version starring ha ji won???

hey dabrain.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. she is indeed doing a movie version of hwangjini which will be released i think in may.. ha ji won is currently doing the drama version.. shk unni's movie version was a big budget movie :)

Guest soutsada7

awww, does this mean we'll see less you you here? :tears: anyway, I hope you make time to drop by when you have time :D I should do another FH-a-thon :lol:

hey guys ... about her new movie ....

isnt there already a version starring ha ji won???

yep, like tammie sis mentioned, the drama version starring ha jiwon is currently airing at the moment :).

marinin sis.. waves at ya.. i agree that shk unni doesn't really need any makeup.. she perfectly beautiful without it.. glad to see you in this thread.. i think this thread has been on a slow pace but everyone is busy with school or wake.. by the way, love you new avi and siggy. :lol: makes my heart melt just looking at it :blush:

Hhahaha your soo cute :blush: Well yea, school is back up. I had a snow day today which was great because i had an exam, hehehee. so that is postponed, mwhahhahaa. And thanks for the sweet compliments on my Bset but i seriously love that SHK and Binnie sig. I just enjoy watching Binnie pop up and SHK looking like that, im so lame. hahah

^^thanks all for sharing these beautiful pix and shanda sis of course for the beautiful wallie...I miss FH (:lol: maybe I should make the time to do another rerun :P)

miss bi: I see that you're currently into Thai dramas and p'tik :lol::P

Soutsada, school's starting but during spring break, i'll most certainly have another FH marathon ;)

i was really obsessed w/the Tik_Aom pair after Leard Kattiya was out...now my obsession is starting all over after i managed to dig up their older lakorn Roylei Snayrai ;):wub:

miss bi.. so glad to see you back in here.. huggles.. when i have time, i need to read your new fan fic.. by the way.. i made a tree of heaven video for you.. will post it up tomorrow :lol:

Tammie, take your time and thanks for the support ;)

wow, you made a HT mv for me? :w00t: you're too sweet :blush: ...i can't wait to watch it :w00t:

Guest ginachan

Those wallpapers are beautiful, thanks for sharing! I too wish they would release more Hwangjini pics but I guess we'll just have to wait.

From Hyebaragi

Ms. Song Hye-kyo is likely to model for the Roem female casuals very soon.

Roem is a popular brand of young women's casuals which is managed by

Eland World.

Eland officials said Hye-kyo's "feminine and lovely image"

will go very well with the identity of Roem, reported Fashion Business recently.

Starting coming March, the Roem commercial featuring Hye-kyo may hit the air wave.

Currently, Hye-kyo models for several cosmetics, apartment and food firms.

Eland plans to launch aggressive marketing this year to raise its sales

to well over W80 billion UUS$84 million), according to Fashion Business.

"Hwang Jini," Hye-kyo's second movie, will probably be released in Korea

in April or May. The shooting of the film is likely to be finished in February. :wacko:

Wow! wow! wow!

Winnie just seeing your name having the last post in the threads directory made me feel excited. I knew there's something new again. And true enough. thtanks alotsa.

Bring ROEM here in the phil and i will definitely grab a pair. Look like they're expensive, though. Elegant clothes, huh. And i agree, SHg may not have long legs but they are very nicely shaped. Look at there pics esp the third one.