Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

song hye kyo was my first ever favorite korean actress having seen her on my first ever korean series, autumn in my heart! hehehe. she's an awesome actress and i adored her when i saw her transition from heavy drama to a full time comedy! so cute! :D

welcome to the thread, iheartjeonghoon :D she's indeed an awesome actress ;)

song hye kyo is so pretty! i really really like her. though a bit short. still pretty for me, with or without make up. i think what i liked about her is her beautiful face and her captivating smile. there is something in her smile that i always want to look at.

i think i first saw her at autumn in my heart. it was just a glimpse. did'nt watch it because i don't have the time back then and also i don't like tear jerking dramas. next saw her on full house. she's so adorable there. did'nt finish it because of too much cuteness on that series. recently saw her on my girl and i. i really like her there. she looks soooo cute on that highschool uniform.

also her CFs are cute.

BTW, i'm new here. hope to meet new people here. :rolleyes:

welcome aboard cutekid :D I, too, don't like tear-jerkers, but I definitely made an exception for AIMH :lol: anyway, enjoy your time surfing this thread :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Jin-i

Does anyone know anything about this?

welcome, welcome suk :D yep, there will be a movie version of "hwangjini" starring our beloved SHG and it's to be aired later this year...

Guest charles0702

Hey everyone.. here is a music video i made of shk unni.. hope everyone enjoys it... it is kind of off for about 2 seconds but i think it turned out okay.. i want to thank isabella sis and kaye sis for sharing their cfs.. you guys are the best.. :lol: i will be working on another video, hopefully it will turn out better than this one... <_< if you can't download from sendspace or megaupload.. let me know so i can upload it on to youtube..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jbqdnm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6CQ2H4V

i am totally loving the new pix from roem.. she looks so more mature and sexier.. even though her make-up is different from her usual style, she is gorgeous as always.. i read that she will be doing the cf for roem in march.. 2 more months.. :wacko:

kris_agree.. even though i have seen the pix, i enjoy looking at them again.. she looks beautiful in that purple dress.. she looks like a princess.. thanx for sharing..

i heartjeonghoon, suk, and cute kid.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. hope to see more posting from all of you :)

marcus and gita sis.. agree.. those pix are sexy and beautiful.. :lol: gita sis.. thanx for leaving a comment on my bin-kyo fan blog:)

marinin sis.. i forgot what the pix were for.. :sweatingbullets: but she does look pretty

i loveSHK.. i think that is the only pix that have been posted..

Guest charles0702

^^^^

you're welcome candy sis.. the video took some time to do because i didn't have alot of cf saved so i used what i had and what isabella sis and kaye sis provided.. if i were you, i would download from megaupload.. it is faster.. :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^^^^

you're welcome candy sis.. the video took some time to do because i didn't have alot of cf saved so i used what i had and what isabella sis and kaye sis provided.. if i were you, i would download from megaupload.. it is faster.. :lol:

good idea~ i was wondering why sendspace is being a slowpoke..it's usually the faster one for me :unsure:

Guest charles0702

Lee Hyori and Yoo Jae Suk top winter travel poll

Singer Lee Hyori and comedian Yoo Jae Suk top the poll question for the entertainers you'd most want to go with on a winter vacation. From December 6th-31st, the internet book store 'Interpark books' conducted the survey in which 4903 people (both male and female) participated. For the female celebrities, Lee Hyori took first place with a total of 1,262 votes (25.7%) while Yoo Jae Suk topped the poll for male celebrities with 2,006 votes (40.9%). Following Lee Hyori included: Moon Geun Young with 1079 votes (22.0%), Kim Tae Hee 1046 (21.3%),Song Hye Gyo 921 (18.8%) and Jeon Ji Hyun 595 (12.1%). Following Yoo Jae Suk for the males included: Jo In Sung 831 votes (16.9%), Bi 813 votes (16.6%), Lee Jun Ki 718 votes (14.6%) and Kang Dong Won 535 votes (10.9%).

even though she came in fourth place, shk unni will always be my first choice.. :lol:

credits article to shanda sis @ songhyegyo.net

tammie sis, omg i just watched your new video of SHG and i must say that i *love* it! it's perfect and i really like the song too...makes me feel like dancing^^ i can't wait to see more of your vids. also, i just visited your blog...it's awesome! i love that you're so dedicated to them. i don't have a #1 favorite guy for SHG but i must say, won bin is a definite hottie and they both seem similiar (personality wise). anyways, thanks for the vid and i'll keep visiting your blog. take care!

Hey everyone.. here is a music video i made of shk unni.. hope everyone enjoys it... it is kind of off for about 2 seconds but i think it turned out okay.. i want to thank isabella sis and kaye sis for sharing their cfs.. you guys are the best.. :lol: i will be working on another video, hopefully it will turn out better than this one... <_< if you can't download from sendspace or megaupload.. let me know so i can upload it on to youtube..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jbqdnm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6CQ2H4V

Tammie sis, can you upload it in youtube? i'm having a tough time dl-ing your video for some reason :unsure:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for sharing the info from shanda's website, tammie!..and like shanda said, the video was great :lol: i liked the upbeat song and your choice of cf's~ *applauds*

Guest charles0702

tammie sis, omg i just watched your new video of SHG and i must say that i *love* it! it's perfect and i really like the song too...makes me feel like dancing^^ i can't wait to see more of your vids. also, i just visited your blog...it's awesome! i love that you're so dedicated to them. i don't have a #1 favorite guy for SHG but i must say, won bin is a definite hottie and they both seem similiar (personality wise). anyways, thanks for the vid and i'll keep visiting your blog. take care!

shanda sis.. as always, you are too kind with words :blush: i am glad that you liked my music video.. and as for my fan blog, it will never be as beautiful and organized as your website (which is my favorite shk english website :lol: ) thanx so much for the roem pix and updated news and articles.. you are the best.. i am working on more videos.. so there will be more to come.. :lol: by the way, take care sis and your welcome for the video..

Tammie sis, can you upload it in youtube? i'm having a tough time dl-ing your video for some reason :unsure:

isabella sis.. here is the link dearie.. hope you enjoy it.. thanx again for the cf link and bin - kyo pix.. :lol:

thanks for sharing the info from shanda's website, tammie!..and like shanda said, the video was great :lol: i liked the upbeat song and your choice of cf's~ *applauds*

candy sis.. the video is upbeat isn't it.. :lol: it was pretty hard finding cfs because i didn't have alot saved.. :sweatingbullets: thanx for liking the video.. i loved when she was modeling for litmus.. love their clothes.. and she models them pretty well :lol:

^^ she's the prettiest woman on earth :D I've check this topic like a hundred times but I've never get bored of seeing her pictures...

Song Hye Kyo: young + smart + pretty = a dangerous mixture.

talent, natural crier (AUTUMN IN MY HEART it really stuck in heart)

multiple roles SAD (A I M H ). Cheerful, perky, cheeky and insane (FULL HOUSE).

normal_sghDSC06945.gif

normal_sghDSC06939.gif

normal_sghDSC06942.gif

normal_sghDSC06944.gif

normal_sghDSC07015.gif

SHK.jpg

cherrySong.jpg

C7FDB1B3236-1.jpg

C7FDB1B3243.jpg

Song_CFCut1.jpg