Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest evenstar7377

Thammy, thanks for sharing all those wonderful artwork of Unni. I hope that SHG will get more endorsements as she finishes filming her movie. I guess she will have more time to attend to those once filming for Hwanjini finishes up. I am excited for this movie, been watching the TV drama and the story is a good one!

i hope so too..i hope there will be more endorsement from her so we can see more of her pretty face...and after the movie, i hope she considers doing another TV drama again...

Guest honey_ping

Yoooohhooooo! Thanks for all the gorgeous wall papers........don't worry about SHK losing cf endorsement because i'm sure she got much better endorsement as well.........

Guest sweet_treats1812

Gotta make this quick but here you go...preview photo for ROEM! :wub:

TI20071119.jpg

wow, thanks shanda! her makeup certainly looks heavier in this pic...she still looks great though ^ _ ^

winnie, thanks for the update on the EVER endorsement...;)

Guest evelyn168

No more SHK for the phone commericial? No way... I loved her phone commericals the most. She looked so cute in the commericials.

Guest iheartjeonghoon

song hye kyo was my first ever favorite korean actress having seen her on my first ever korean series, autumn in my heart! hehehe. she's an awesome actress and i adored her when i saw her transition from heavy drama to a full time comedy! so cute! :D

song hye kyo is so pretty! i really really like her. though a bit short. still pretty for me, with or without make up. i think what i liked about her is her beautiful face and her captivating smile. there is something in her smile that i always want to look at.

i think i first saw her at autumn in my heart. it was just a glimpse. did'nt watch it because i don't have the time back then and also i don't like tear jerking dramas. next saw her on full house. she's so adorable there. did'nt finish it because of too much cuteness on that series. recently saw her on my girl and i. i really like her there. she looks soooo cute on that highschool uniform.

also her CFs are cute.

BTW, i'm new here. hope to meet new people here. :rolleyes:

^^ welcome to the thread cutekid and iheartjeonghoon :)

Shanda thanks for the ROEM pic :) SHK looks amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub: I guess she's transitioning to a more sophisticated/mature look, but then again she's already 25 so we can't expect her to be cutesy all the time, either way she always manages to look gorgeous :blush:

I can't wait for her Hwangjini movie to come out, we're only up to episode 4 here in Chicago with Ha Ji Won's Hwangjini and the story is really interesting (Eunho's really cute :blush: )... i can't wait to see SHK's version :w00t:

Guest sweet_treats1812

Drama....drama.....drama...... please!!!! need to see you more often on tv.

hahahaha~ i understand exactly how u feel anette! i'm hoping she does another drama soon too...

song hye kyo was my first ever favorite korean actress having seen her on my first ever korean series, autumn in my heart! hehehe. she's an awesome actress and i adored her when i saw her transition from heavy drama to a full time comedy! so cute! :D

song hye kyo is so pretty! i really really like her. though a bit short. still pretty for me, with or without make up. i think what i liked about her is her beautiful face and her captivating smile. there is something in her smile that i always want to look at.

i think i first saw her at autumn in my heart. it was just a glimpse. did'nt watch it because i don't have the time back then and also i don't like tear jerking dramas. next saw her on full house. she's so adorable there. did'nt finish it because of too much cuteness on that series. recently saw her on my girl and i. i really like her there. she looks soooo cute on that highschool uniform.

also her CFs are cute.

BTW, i'm new here. hope to meet new people here. :rolleyes:

hi hi!!! welcome to the thread!!! ^ __ ^

Guest kris_argee

the wallies are beautiful thammy57! thanks for sharing them :)

i don't know if these had been posted. i'll still post them anyway. she's so pretty.

shk1.jpg

shk2.jpg

shk3.jpg

shk4.jpg

shk5.jpg

credits: yahoo korea