Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ayoepan

OMO!!! at last!!! i see SHG in Jini's clothes with those big hair ^^, and natural make up.... supposed HwangJini used thick makeup and red lips

Guest thammy57

Actress Song Hye-Kyo has left a New Year's greeting for her fans.

On the 2nd, through her management company SidusHQ's homepage, SHK left a video message containing her New Year's greeting.

Through this video, SHK said, "I hope all your wishes come true this year" and "I'm currently filming a movie called 'Hwang Jinee'. We are all working very hard so I ask for all your love and support when the movie is released. This year, as before, I'll continue to work hard to be the best actress I can be."

[Newsen Kim Hyung-Woo reporter]

English translation by hyesa2 for hyesa.com

Guest soutsada7

annyeong haseyo? everyone

i'm newBIe here...

i'm a SHK fans

and Bi-Kyo shippers too :)

btw,gomawo for Bi-Kyo wallies

welcome to the thread, baby_noon :D

thanks thammy57 for those beautiful wallies :D

oh :unsure: does that mean that she lost that endorsement deal? or will she be endorsing a different phone? i always thought that she was endorsing the company and not a specific phone :mellow: ... *sigh*

I think most of her endorsements (like OLAY, CJ juice, Usell) has finished already.

I think now it is only innisfree and ROEM. :sweatingbullets:

Others, correct me if I am wrong.

Thammy, thanks for sharing all those wonderful artwork of Unni. I hope that SHG will get more endorsements as she finishes filming her movie. I guess she will have more time to attend to those once filming for Hwanjini finishes up. I am excited for this movie, been watching the TV drama and the story is a good one!

Guest ginachan

just some updates...

the EVER phone that Hyekyo used to endorse...will be endorsed by Se7en starting in 2007. :sweatingbullets:

She's very careful in choosing her roles and endorsements, which is somewhat good. But that just means that we'll get to see less of her :(