Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi, guys,

I heard from one of my friend that you can delete your apps once you installed if you used them up and reinstall them and 

do the voting again. Let's try this method.

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

-Same here, having problem for voting(popularity) :( but not giving up! Sad and concerning..........:(:crazy:

(correct if wrong) Baeksang Award, voting by judge and having 2: 

*drama

*movie

[in CF's interview, Song Joong Ki has asked,".....if you ....Baeksang Award.....?"  He reponsed,"....Song Hye Kyo....desevers ...more than.....! If......I want my fans..vote for Song Hye Kyo. She ...Award.....same as I get....."]:wub:

-know it, not counting on votes but :(

Please note that your vote on HanCinema is not taken into account

Share your choice on HanCinema

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Song Hye-kyo - "Descendants of the Sun" 18.35%  (1,526 votes) 

Hyeri - "Answer Me 1988" 0.38%  (32 votes) 

Kim Go-eun-I - "Cheese in the Trap" 0.57%  (47 votes) 

Ryoo Hye-yeong - "Answer Me 1988" 0.05%  (4 votes) 

Kim Ji-won-I - "Descendants of the Sun" 7.71%  (641 votes) 

Park Bo-yeong - "Oh My Ghostess" 0.76%  (63 votes) 

Baek Jin-hee - "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" 0.11%  (9 votes) 

Kim So-hyeon - "Who Are You - School 2015" 0.61%  (51 votes) 

Park Min-yeong - "Remember" 0.48%  (40 votes) 

Hwang Jeong-eum - "She Was Pretty" 0.65%  (54 votes) 

Sin Min-ah - "Oh My Venus" 0.66%  (55 votes) 

Kim Hye-soo - "Signal" 0.14%  (12 votes) 

Kang So-ra - "Warm and Cozy" 0.32%  (27 votes) 

Kim Tae-hee - "Yong Pal" 0.6%  (50 votes) 

Ra Mi-ran - "Answer Me 1988" 0.08%  (7 votes) 

Moon Geun-young - "The Village: Achiara's Secret" 0.18%  (15 votes) 

Moon Chae-won - "Goodbye Mr. Black" 0.6%  (50 votes) 

Soo-ae - "Mask" 0.22%  (18 votes) 

Sin Se-kyeong - "Six Flying Dragons" 0.14%  (12 votes) 

Oh Yeon-seo - "Please Come Back, Mister" 0.41%  (34 votes) 

Uee - "Marriage Contract" 0.46%  (38 votes) 

Lee Seong-kyeong - "Cheese in the Trap" 0.04%  (3 votes) 

Lee Yeon-hee - "Splendid Politics" 0.06%  (5 votes) 

Lim Ji-yeon - "High Society" 0.11%  (9 votes) 

Jang Nara - "One More Happy Ending" 0.61%  (51 votes) 

Jung Eun-ji - "Cheeky Go Go" 0.13%  (11 votes) 

Choi Kang-hee - "Glamorous Temptation" 0.02%  (2 votes) 

Choi Ji-woo - "Twenty Again" 0.4%  (33 votes) 

Ha Ji-won - "The Time I Loved You" 65.06%  (5,410 votes) 

Han Ye-seul - "Madame Antoine" 0.07%  (6 votes) 

Total Votes: 8,315

-KBS World TV, filling a...'blank' :wub: Watching Worlds Within, 1rst time @Dramafever(US) and rewatched in many times, still at DramaFever but no more(more than one year ago)=no license. Will watch it again at KBSWorldTV:D

#Worlds_Within, #SongHyekyo, #HyunBin -2016 May 9~June 9/Every Mon - Thur 23:00 (Seoul, UTC+9) on #KBSWorld_TV

-Very happy :D SHK's IG=2M followers

QUIZ: Which “Descendants Of The Sun” Characters Said These Lines?

QUIZ: Which “Descendants Of The Sun” Characters Said These Lines?

Descendants of the Sun” is famous for its eloquent (and okay, sometimescheesy) script — and of course, every line (cheesy or not) was always perfectly delivered by the talented cast. If you’re still suffering from withdrawal symptoms now that this uber-popular drama is over, perhaps you’ve been re-watching the series again — so how many of those memorable lines have embedded themselves in your brain by now? Test your skills and see how many of the lines you can match to the characters who said them in the quiz below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/quiz-which-descendants-of-the-sun-characters-said-these-lines/

@agnetha, IrisFM posted this one, i hope this helps :)

On 7.5.2016 at 1:48 PM, IrisFM said:

For those using iPad or iPhone, the Apple Store now has the Baeksang Awards app available in case you don't know.

To get started:

1. Just click on this link, http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03 you should see the "IOS App" link on top right.
  2. Install the Baeksang Awards app
  3. You need to sign-up with your email address you use to sign-up to your iPhone or iPad.
  4. One signed up, you need to get the authentication code by providing your phone number (select country code + your mobile no).
  5. Enter in the authentication code in and you are set to go to earn points to vote.

Honestly, i used to stay away for all kinds of voting...my 1st time ever but at the same time it makes me so frustrating :tears: . I think the only award i want her to get is the acting award ..and I'm doing this just bcos i wanna see Kyo and certain person at Baeksang award :lol:. I'll try my best, but if i can't find any app to dl more, then i have to rely on you chingus :(.

LgkcBv.jpg

• Like 22

Cant help but comment on the black and white /bathrobe pic.

Its just awesome. She is soo gorgeous. 

The lips is her best feature, but for me the nose is soo perfect.

I do agree witht the recent comments here. Men out there have to get in line to be with this lady.

and its a very long line.  

Thank you @utkim

• Like 9

6 hours ago, oaklove said:

I totally agree with your opinion. Very unfortunately, in Korea, not many goof scenarios are produced for talented actresses like Hye Kyo.

Hye Kyo expressed her sorry in the press conference last month that there are not various genres mainly for the female actresses in Korea.

She is right. I wish good writers and directors from overseas will call her for their new projects, if they find the right roles for Hye Kyo.

• Like 6

Song Hye-kyo shines in black and white

Actress Song Hye-kyo showed off a new portrait in a black-and-white photo uploaded onto her Instagram account, Sunday.

As always, Song applied a very thin layer of makeup, displaying a natural look. Despite the light makeup, she looked charismatic in the photo as she gazed deeply into the camera.

Even though the picture was taken from close up, she showed a bit of her overall outfit with a chic black jacket neatly worn over a top. Under her long, wavy hair dangled a pair of big, fancy earrings.

Song Hye-kyo has recently proved her ability to win over drama viewers once again through the hit KBS drama series “Descendants of the Sun.”

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com

• Like 20

cr hitomebore

When the MC asked HyeKyo what part of her that she's most confident of.

HyeKyo answered "As an actress, I'm sure that the other actress will all say that eyes are very important. So I would also say that when we are talking our eyes are the windows to the soul. So I will confidentially say that the most beautiful part of my body is my eyes."

2siLPKi.gif

Spoiler

L6u0wPz.gif

Spoiler

yoKIeol.gif

I'm happy today that my IOS voting app finally gave me missions to download games and I also managed to complete a game lol (feel so proud) that I was able to cast 9 votes for HyeKyo. Not sure if I'll be lucky again tomorrow.

Spoiler

The IOS Baeksand App (english version) that I installed from the Apple Store is restricted to MISSION only, the EVENT is available to Korean version (as stated in the message from the App itself). I also tried deleting the downloaded games apps and re-installed them to see if you can get more points that way but unfortunately they tracked your downloaded apps. So although you can re-install some of the apps again no extra points will be given (from my experimental). I also tried deleting the actual Voting App and re-install to see if it will reset the settings but it remembers so can't cheat lol.

We just need to be like little busy working bees for our lovely Queen Bee :) But I'm glad that HyeKyo seems to be doing better now than yesterday.

• Like 15

@IrisFM  One thing you can do it make a second account, but that also brings up the problem of getting your number verified (which seems the hardest issue for some people).  Then you could download the same apps again.  I have two accounts, and am giving her 20 votes a night (for now since she needs it). :D  I've ordered a lot of magazine... will have plenty to read! 

And yes, she's doing great today and since last night as well.  That one night and day was pretty nerve racking, but fans saw what was going on and fought back hard.  We just have to keep it up and not get too complacent even with her 70% lead since that can vanish quickly if fans mass vote or get bots. There's way too much time and things could flip if people stop voting.  

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

-Counting how many time, SHK's co-star=Song Joong Ki has activities in China(May-June)? Five, Six:crazy: SHK's Chinese fans who're posting comments and...'begging'...,"Please ..with Captain Yoo, ....China fanmeeting!":wub::D

-Is it funny, not interesting=lost when a dream/wishing....come true?:( DOTS's OST Concert..because without leads Song-Song Couple:crazy:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605091508028402801_2

Guest RoseS

Nearby time, Hancinema follows 'tied' w/SHK's IG:D

Song Hye-kyo is cute and elegant, she has everything

2016/05/09

photo722077.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo revealed something regular although extraordinary about herself.

She posted a picture on her Instagram on the 8th and 9th.

Both pictures are of Song Hye-kyo in black and white.

The first picture is of the actress with her hands cupping her face as if she's sleepy. She's makeup-less and her hair is let down naturally. She looks innocent and cute, even in the casual outfit she's wearing.

In the second picture, Song Hye-kyo has strongly wavy hair on one side of her shoulder and wearing a neat suit. She's also wearing fancy earrings and smiling elegantly.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo recently played the role of Kang Mo-yeon in the drama "Descendants of the Sun".

Source : en.seoul.co.kr/news/n...

good morning guys start our day with a positive out look in life have a blessed day be safe and god bless to Kyo always be safe god bless and god be with you always, now start on voting and struggle again but its ok for  our Queen vote vote vote guys........

• Like 5

Hi, Guys

I was so frustrated for the voting and searched how other fans struggle with the voting agony.

I found some fans get 8,000 points by signning up the magzter gold website.

Here is the site address telling you more about this method. 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382268-official-song-songkikyo-couple-%E2%98%85-song-joong-ki-%E2%99%A1-song-hye-kyo/?page=733

Find  cestlavie 88's post and Kristy 86"s post.

I hope their tips work well for us here.

• Like 4