Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

It was a surprise for me when i read that i a lot of knets say a lot of bad things about kyo.. I really dont understand..has it something to do with korean mentality, attitude, culture, etc?  Is it coz shes too beautiful? Too bad i dont understand the language and the people. Hope she receives more love.. For me her character is the best in dots and she portrayed it really well... I cried when she cries and laughed whenever she makes all those funny antics..  Its tailor made for her and im so glad she accepted this project and i hope she will have more success to come. I only watch korean drama when shes the star.. Thats how she left a mark on me since aimh.. She may be less popular in korea but im sure she have lots of fAns from around the world who have been captivated by her beauty charm and acting. Fighting kyo!! 

As for endorsements and mag covers, im sure it will come. I understand the fascination to sjk and its all because of the fangirls out there (this part i know how koreans are..:) ) 

• Like 3

My theory about why SHK isn't out and about promoting DOTS (unless we count her few insta posts), because the drama doesn't need it (lol). At this point the drama is so famous in Korea and by extension the rest of Asia that even someone who was an extra on the show could post a picture on instagram and he/she would have a few more thousand followers.

SHK and SJK most probably being gracious in not being super visible and active, SJK's agency is obviously going to take on all those lucrative cf deals (it's like he said in his interview - he wouldn't change but the financial status of his agency might...lol). SHK obviously having been a top star for so long has a lot more freedom in choosing to do or not to do cf deals. UAA isn't going to be able to arm twist her into taking deals that she may not see the need to do just so that her agency can make more money.

Right now if SHK wanted she could be on TV non-stop and people would still want to see more of her...lol.

But yeah, I wish she'd do a fashion spread since she hasn't done one for some time. When she went to Hong Kong initially I had suspected that she was there for a photoshoot or esprit/laneige promotion but doesn't seem like it.

All of us Kyonatics just going to have to patiently wait for her departure to Hong Kong, since news agencies already know that SongSong are flying out on the 4th I think there will be a media frenzy to get their pictures. Let's see if Kyo's ninja skills will fool the media this time round.

• Like 10

SHK has been mentioned in quite a lot of articles lately which is really good and tbh, I don't think our girl really cares about getting into a limelight. She's just happy that a lot of people have been tuning in to watch DotS although it'll be really nice to see a new photoshoot of hers. Perhaps all those magazines or newspapers are dying to have an interview with her lol. Who knows?

Talking about DB comments..yes, I was quite surprised reading them. The site is known to house a lot of SHK haters...so seeing how some of them keep praising her performance in DotS kinda shocked me. One of them even said that DotS is turning into a Dr. Kang Mo Yeon show. I'm actually really pleased to see both SJK and SHK have their own episodes to shine. They deserve it. :)

• Like 10

Song Hye Kyo is kind and humble, her being quite and out of the limelight for now is to give way to others to shine.

Lets just be patient as we always used to be, I'm sure she will not let us down.

I wonder if her Hongkong visit is something to do with her next project?

• Like 6

Once again, thank you dear MasY, what we will do without you in this forum... most of us are lost with translation.

It seems the casts of DOTS had a retreat, to get to know each other?

Very nice articles about our dear Song Hye Kyo.  KJW statement proves that Hye Kyo is kind and sensitive to co-workers needs.

JG statement proves Hye Kyo is bubbly person among close friends as contrast to what we see her during presscons and interviews... maybe SHK personality is closer to Han Ji-eun and Kang Mo-yeon?

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

Wishing, happening in eps. 16:wub: Happy ending, rating up to 40% or higher

I'm hoping lfạnz wedding hahahahaha
Song Joong Ki / 송중기 Arab Fans ツ's photo.
eps. 1-10, my best Song-Song couple's kiss move... 
FROM:  'truck -kiss'  TO  'stolen kiss=zipped-mouth- kiss'
Behind the scenes, the descendants of the sun from episode 9 & 10 ^ _____ ^

Guest RoseS

photo705936.jpg

Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Descendants of the Sun" (2016)

Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

photo705936.jpg

Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Descendants of the Sun" (2016)

Directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Lee Eung-bok

Written by Kim Eun-sook, Kim Won-seok-II

Network : KBS

With Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won-I, Kang Shin-il, Kim Byeong-cheol,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A drama about the love of people who get closer as they learn to be considerate of each other in desperate times and sacrifices made by people who throw themselves into natural disasters.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/02/24

photo705935.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...