Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi hi, @hclover96 unnie, I love unnie and miss you :x :x Thanks unnie for the awsome translation. I'm so excited to imagine how Kyo and Takeshi's meet will :D
@meiyan, you are such a wonderful fan. Thanks you for all important updates :x :x
BTW, I have just watched the video. They captured a little bit more the handsome translator and Kyo. Hix, I think I'm in Mr. Translator fever :))

Guest deaborj

thanks guys for the lovely updates....special mention to the "hot and handsome" bodyguard cum translator of Kyo....I wonder how ms trans and mr sidus think about him?....hehehe. but I don't think they are at risk of losing their jobs to Mr. 2 in 1 as both have already developed a close bond and friendship with Kyo......but a new addition to "Kyo's family" will not hurt especially if you have an eye candy for a bodyguard and translator. :x

Guest song4kim

Mr. Trans fever it is!!!can we stalk him?...hehe... :-w ...the bodyguards from korea r so good looking noh?!they can all pass up to b actors too... ;)

Guest song4kim

I suddenly remember the bodyguard movie of kevin costner..."howcome they r so serious and mysterious...thats why we became so curious...they all look so delicious :\"> :\"> :\"> "(it rhymes huh!...hehehe) ;;):D

Guest 02yoxanoh

Pls. SHK unnie attend sbs year - end awarding ceremony with JIS ...you two are definitely the most deserving actors to win big! If they really will and LMH will probably be there too. ..I wonder what LMH would react be? If some of you don't know, just so you know he's one of Kyo's admirers. Sbs awarding ceremony will be more interesting because of them.Y'all agree?

Guest 02yoxanoh

Seeing The Crossing bts and pics make me more ECSTATIC really. Wish it would be shown on January internationally while we are waiting for her comeback film in Korea after 2 years, working title 'My Palpitating Life' along with KDW (luckiest Man). Those films would be epic for sure! Having said that, My eyes want to see her on small screen still. Seriously, I don't wanna wait for 5 years again before she does a tv series. Pls. SHK unnie, return to a small screen next year!

Seeing The Crossing bts and pics make me more ECSTATIC really. Wish it would be shown on January internationally while we are waiting for her comeback film in Korea after 2 years, working title 'My Palpitating Life' along with KDW (luckiest Man). Those films would be epic for sure! Having said that, My eyes want to see her on small screen still. Seriously, I don't wanna wait for 5 years again before she does a tv series. Pls. SHK unnie, return to a small screen next year!

What about "That Winter, the Wind Blows"? It was broadcasted quite recently. By the way I agree with you. OMG!! "That Winter, the Wind Blows" was the latest project, but the second latest one was 2008 "The World That They Live In" and seriously I don't want to wait long to see her on the TV screen.

Guest kailoveskyo

@02yoxanoh hello! Im aware that LMH's ideal type is our queen. Pls can u share me the link if u have wer LMH confess his ideal type. Thanks!

thank you to all my dearies for the pics, imgs, links, trans and news updates.

you guys are simply awesome  ^:)^ ^:)^

oh, that handsome guy aka byj look-alike is Kyo's mr trans cum bodyguard huh  =P~

wow, taiwan media is on the roll for "The Crossing" updates.

mieyan, freshspring, hclover, many thanks dearies for sharing them with us  ;;)

can't wait for the 21st press cons...... looks like she won't be available for the sbs awards ?

i'm so agree with lmh on this...... Kyo is really a courageous girl.....  :)

Such a long weekend and now we know who the-handsome-man-behind is ;)) thanks mieyan for the info, I suggest this man to play stuntman for BYJ if possible, he looks alike ;;) 
Other updates are so awesome, the translation takes a lot effort, thank you dearies hclover96, nino >:D<

Hello a new week everyone ^^ :x Keep loving this mischievous girl :xfh8932407.gif