Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Because the name as labeled of this broadcast is 조인성&그 겨울 비하인드 스토리 독점 공개 ( JIS & TWTWB NG...)
It appears the broadcast (Drama Digest) mainly focuses on JIS, so I hope after the broadcast above, we will have another broadcast focuses on Song Hye Kyo. It's it is possible, right?   [-O<

Guest Jade1430292491

Because the name as labeled of this broadcast is 조인성&그 겨울 비하인드 스토리 독점 공개 ( JIS & TWTWB NG...)

It

appears the broadcast (Drama Digest) mainly focuses on

JIS, so I hope after the broadcast above, we will have another broadcast

focuses on Song Hye Kyo. It's it is possible, right?   [-O<

i am looking forward to it.But i am clueless on why they have to separate JIS&SHK NG? why not make it simple as TWTWB NG? I am just wondering but it does not dampen my interest at all.Looking forward for SHK NG!!!!

@freshspringThank you for sharing,my deepest and sincere gratitude

Guest kyoholic

thank youuuuu @freshspring for those videos :x I keep watching even though I don't understand what they're saying =))))))))  millions yes I want the broadcast of Hye Kyo!!! hope that we can watch it soon [-O<

Guest fanysus

I watched part 1 of the videos freshspring posted and as soon as I saw this I couldn't help myself from doing these! I just had to hehe!

presenting penguin kyo/young !! :)) akshdalkjsdksa doesn't she look perfectly adorable here!? she looks like a penguin with that oversized jacket and since they were filming that winter here it's perfect kekeke :D
6nYiVz7.png

penguin kyo/young, my pocket is really warm, warmer than Oh Soo oppa's potato soup, so can i keep you in my pocket please? CAN I CAN I CAN I?? :C

mama and papa penguin! now all we need is a baby penguin wakakakak :>
NFZjpHb.png

thank you freshspring for sharing the videos! :'D <3

I really like how he refers to her as HYE KYOnow that they released the BTS I can tell that the level of their relationship is just "Friendship" 
she was so cute in the "Baking scene" LOL JIS is a kid at heart, he really likes to joke around, reminds me of one of my good friend.

Fan account of Laneige Beauty camp

Ah ! And I did the beauty class with Song Hye Kyo :-)
Really, as soon as we saw Song Hye Kyo.. everyone was seriously like WOW!!!..
How is it possible to see another woman who is this lovely and pretty ㅠ_ㅠ
I didn’t get a lot of pictures, so it is such a regret ㅠ.ㅠ She is truly 100 times prettier in real life!
I thought she was an angel who came down from heaven @.@

Song Hye Kyo spent time giving an interview on how she manages her skin on a daily basis.
And finally, she spent time signing autographs.

I also got her autograph and had already shook her hand…
I don’t want to wash the hand she shook.. ㅠ_ㅠ

Source: garlic_th @ Cyworld
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

93689156635890671797736.png

Guest Hakgyo

thank you for all the BTS and gifs  - guys I love them - their friendship is hot.  agree to both of them - working as friends!

Song Hye Kyo looked beautiful and ready to embrace spring with her floral outfit at the event for Laneige! :x

I've read some interesting tidbits about that man's fanmeet in Singapore lately. He seems to feel uncomfortable doing cute gestures just like Song Hye Kyo had once said. It's so funny how they share similar thoughts about cuteness. They both hate aegyo actions. But, they're both so cute even though they said they're not! :P

Don't mind me for this randomness, guys and gals! ^:)^