Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^precisely dear.... it seems that Ww really drains out all our energy huh :rolleyes:

luckily no drama addiction and anticipation at the moment..... i'm still in a recuperating mode :P

as much as our dear girl deserves a break.... i think we too :blush:

fortunately, "Mother" is a movie.... this one is definitely a must-see cos it's simply.... unresistable :sweatingbullets:

Guest knucklepink

hi all!

just a repost of the poll thingie...:)

The Korean-Thai Chamber of Commerce (KTCC) conducted four rounds of surveys between 2/27-3/26 asking 489 Thais who their favorite Korean actor, actress ,and singer were. In the end, Thailand picked Bae Yong Jun, Song Hye Gyo, and WG as their favorite Korean celebrities. Full results below:

Favorite Korean Actor:

1st - Bae Yong Jun (22.8%)

2nd - Won Bin (18.8%)

3rd - Kim Rae Won (13.3%)

Favorite Korean Actress:

1st - Song Hye Gyo (21.75%)

2nd - Yoon Eun Hye (20.4%)

3rd - Lee Da Hae (20%)

Favorite Korean Singer:

1st - Wonder Girls (out of the 371 ppl asked, 64 picked WG)

2nd - Bi/"The Rain" (61 votes)

3rd - Super Junior (56 votes)

4th - Big Bang (49 votes)

5th - DBSK (48 votes)

wow...close fight between our SHK and EUn Hye...but no matter, SHK is still the best and prettiest for me..:)

Guest eztefie

Did SHK really attend to the affair in new york????? If so, how come there isn't any news about it yet??? not even pictures.....

I'm really wondering why

Guest mcdull127

Did SHK really attend to the affair in new york????? If so, how come there isn't any news about it yet??? not even pictures.....

I'm really wondering why

Hi eztefie, I think there was news about her from Korean news media and there was one pix showing too. I think someone posted it in here already.

Huong = it's okay. Did you enjoy the show?

By the way, I didn't stop by there on that day. haha

guys thanks so much for sharing all those lovely pics... :)

here's an article regarding her drama AIMH and Winter Sonata too.. :)

April 16, 2009

Gov't to Digitize Cultural Content

2009041622_big.jpg

The government has designated nine cultural stories it will finance for digitization development in order to enhance the exposure of Korean cultural content.

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said Thursday that four of the nine are based on Korean ancient history. The ministry plans to first develop this year a story of the Buddhist monk "Wonhyo" and provide it to the public on the Internet.

The ministry also designated five other stories for development as global digitized cultural content, including a drama based on the histories of ten ancient cultural assets of the Silla Dynasty.

The ministry added that it will designate two more stories for digitization.

Reported by KBS WORLD Radio

Credits : KBS News (englishweb@kbs.co.kr)

Source : KBS Global

^deka, thanks for the news :)

hi guys, can i request more pictures from this shoot?

http://i39.tinypic.com/v67u6d.jpg

any help would be much appreciated!

hi amyoii.... if you're requesting for more pix of her wearing that dress... i'm afraid that's the one & only :blush:

i do have others... i believe from the same shooting that were taken in 2001 judging from the background, her hairstyles, eyebrows :rolleyes:

2001e.jpg

2001d.jpg

2001c.jpg

2001b.jpg

2001a.jpg

2001f.jpg

and thanks for the FH pix... i do missed her in romcom :)

Saturday's floor wash :lol:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utkim/C3BBBCD2.gif

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utkim/8.gif

Never seen this pic of BH and Kyo before, and I thought they indeed looked sweet together.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...f33c8fc7a4f.jpg

Have a nice weekend dearies :D

don't forget.... Sunday's weeding :lol:

fh34.gif

yes, of cos they're sweet.... they were in love B)

lbhshk1.jpg

you too my dear.... have a super weekend :D

waaahh... still no updates about our fav girl?????? :(

her whereabouts are indeed mysterious... :wacko:

unfortunately..... we have to get used to it :(

it is just so her, so song hye kyo.... so low profile -_-

yes mysterious, secretive.... where is she now? back in korea? or still in NY... extend her stay till the film festival? :blink:

^ Thanks for posting the pix dear, her FH pic, love it :D . I think I need a FH dose :P , I know I should start to appreciate other dramas, but it's just so hard for me :sweatingbullets: .

Wonder this is new Laneige pic :unsure: , btw, I bought some Laneige products when I was on my hols and they were great ;)

Picture1-3.png

Laneige cafe

mcdull no I did not see the show because it was sold out earlier than I expected. I was going to buy it in person for the 10$ student rate discount. but it seemed like that shk didnt go on stage and I would not have seen her in the seats anyways. maybe one day I will just randomly run into her!! :w00t: that would be more exciting. :lol:

I miss full house!! I want to erase my memory and watch it over and over, and each time it would be completely new to me! =P

Guest hyunkyo

yeah, 10 days to go

i can't afford to buy it so hope that some of you who have it will share all the BTS and ngs with me

thanks in advance

wait...wait....wait.....

Guest eztefie

thanks utkim :D

It's just that I'm totally addicted to the both of them.. :lol::lol::lol: especially to our dearest hye kyo :rolleyes::rolleyes:

stealingbeauty.jpg

stealing beauty