Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^that's good, thanks for the info :)

yeah.... it was mentioned that she met Chang Chen, a doctor, while searching for her missing husband....

thereafter, fall in love with each other :sweatingbullets:

since it's 6 mths away.... at least she can rest and have ample time to learn chinese :rolleyes:

edit : kim, hi-5 highfive.gif

Thanks silver_beam for the news, I like him too . I think Chang Chen and HK are the main leads though.

And they are not starting the shooting before June , I think it's good for HK, so she can take some rest, prepare and learning more Chinese and En. .

edit: putrin, we post almost at the same time again. *high5*

putriN, I'm trying to find more news about news about HK attending to KBS award, but it was only 1 source that I posted was saying our girl attending, I

feel so unsafe :sweatingbullets:

Guest silver_beam

When's PD's wedding again? I am hoping against hope that SSH, WB and SHG will go together. They are friends anyway. WB and SHG will do. hahaha

It's 11 Jan 2009. PD invited very few close friends & relatives, these 3 must be his favourites to be in his list. WB & SHG attended the VIP premiere of their "Autumn Tales mother" therefore at least respect the once in a lifetime ceremony of their PD whom they may work again on another drama with Eden9 - to boost public relation rather.

^I really hope to see SSH, SHK and WB together at the 4 seasons PD's wedding, after all AIMH was the one made them to the day they are now :blush: . And really hope our girl attending to KBS award with Binnie too.

• Like 1

^I really hope to see SSH, SHK and WB together at the 4 seasons PD's wedding, after all AIMH was the one made them to the day they are now :blush: . And really hope our girl attending to KBS award with Binnie too.

i have 4 wishes at the moment, ie. for hyekyo to attend : pray.gif

(1) KBS Awards (the chances are slim though :tears: )

(2) PD Yoon's Wedding

(3) HyunBin's VIP Premiere "I'm Happy" ; and

(4) WonBin's VIP Premiere "Mother"

lets see which one i'll hit <_<

yeay.... another six mths.... her hair will grow longer.... missed her long hair :D

with SSK :rolleyes:

0001.jpg

Guest silver_beam

Wish her to sweep away at least 1 if not 2 awards - her 1st priority, no attendance is fine cos she maybe too tense & nervous. However she seldom show up at award presentations preferring to keep low profile, away from publicity. Reckon she has rather similar characteristic to her boss?

She needs a chaperone, LBH is also invited to the wedding but they have company of CJW.

^I wish her win too, but I'm fine with whatever. Just so happy seeing her in a new drama, it made my day. I also think she might have simalar characteristic like WB, shy and always keep themself in low profil :blush: . But I always appreciated this personality, a good one too. As a fan, we always love to see our idol, but I do understand for their longing keeping away from public.

Guest Janie Simply

First of all, hugz to all you are still suffering from WW withdrawal :sweatingbullets: I am still waiting for the dvd to come out so I can watch it; is it worth watching or not :rolleyes:

Glad to hear so many upcoming news of SHK, putriN's wish-list looks very promising, hope it will be fulfilled one by one B)

Really hope she will show up at the award night too, (aish, still reminiscing her gorgeousness at 2004 KBS award night :blush:), if not for herself, but for writer Noh since the latter might receive an award since her work is so well received by the magazine judges recently :)

Oh not to familiar with Patrick Tam, which is his best film so I could check it out :) He must be good to be cast alongside SHK. Since 1949 production team is from Taiwan hope the project will help regain Taiwan film industry popularity world wide esp with SHK in it :sweatingbullets:

OT...Talking about Taiwan, wonder if anyone has watched Cape No 7, great story telling, so far the film has won many awards... 12 awards to date and will also compete in the 81st Oscar Awards for Best Foreign Language Film next year; the film has became the 2nd top grossing film in the island's cinematic history, behind Titanic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_No._7

Feliz Navidad!

Jansis, hugz, finally get to see your post dearie :wub: . but I still don't get used with your new nickname dear, hehe. You are still my Charlie angel Janice :blush: . You better come back soon here with us, we miss you darling!!

I have watched Patrick in both series and movies, but it had been a while , he is a pretty god one. I used to like him before too. You know, WW is the only new drama get me to watch from 1-16 for a longest time, well, I know I'm bias Jan.

Merry Christmas to you too dearie :blush: .

Searching for Patrick Tam now. It's true I get to know a lot of celebritites too bec of SHK. When is the target airing of 1949? I hope this will air in Hongkong too i'll be there middle part of next year.

Thank you guys for the date of the wedding. PUTRIN ilike the schedule that you made. Will make HK busier but more visible to us

:P

Wish her to sweep away at least 1 if not 2 awards - her 1st priority, no attendance is fine cos she maybe too tense & nervous. However she seldom show up at award presentations preferring to keep low profile, away from publicity. Reckon she has rather similar characteristic to her boss?

She needs a chaperone, LBH is also invited to the wedding but they have company of CJW.

we know that low profile is in her... but not able to show-up at local awards presentation for 2 consecutive yrs...

being 2004 is her last local appearance, shouldn't it be more than enough... no? shrug.gif

in the same entertainment industry.... it bound to happen again.... and again....

if she'll manage to get away with this.... how about the next.... and next...

she can't forever run away :ph34r:

Love you hyekyo.... we want you to be happy :wub:

just my 2cents.... mianeh for the early sunday "whining" :P

hihi SHKers !

Guest silver_beam

we know that low profile is in her... but not able to show-up at local awards presentation for 2 consecutive yrs...

being 2004 is her last local appearance, shouldn't it be more than enough... no? [

in the same entertainment industry.... it bound to happen again.... and again....

if she'll manage to get away with this.... how about the next.... and next...

she can't forever run away :ph34r:

just my 2cents.... mianeh for the early sunday "whining" :P

Agree, dbl bonus if she attends. Knowing her nature no one can force ag her wish, she has a reason to every decision she makes e.g. phobia ag limelights. Similar to her projects, relationships, b/f etc, - her decision is final irregardless of pressure & encouragement by fans to go for a guy whom they like rather than let her decide who she loves.

Guest honey_ping

Patrick Tam? :w00t: I know him...he's one of those HK's actors and he's really good! Saw him the first time in one of his many dramas where he acted as a good turning bad guy with Vivian Chow, my favorite hk singer/actress...............and now, with our girl, SHK! Oh......this is great! So glad he's going to be one of the 1949 cast.........

i have 4 wishes at the moment, ie. for hyekyo to attend : pray.gif

(1) KBS Awards (the chances are slim though :tears: )

(2) PD Yoon's Wedding

(3) HyunBin's VIP Premiere "I'm Happy" ; and

(4) WonBin's VIP Premiere "Mother"

lets see which one i'll hit <_<

yeay.... another six mths.... her hair will grow longer.... missed her long hair :D

Aww putriN, I like your list :) esp # 2&4 :rolleyes:

^ :phew:

since i've nothing much to do during holiday season... i think i'll rewatch ep 13~16 AGAIN....

try to make a guess which coffee shop/cafe that he paid her a visit haha :lol:

well well.... i didn't notice earlier...... Welcome Back Jan ! :D

whoaaa.... new identity huh.... why? got facelift in korea is it :P

:rolleyes:

shk1221n.jpg

dcw