Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^yeah putriN I read that too, it was a quite hot discusion. I felt a bit sad cos I honestly thought she looked lovely despite to I didn't like her clothes on that day much, but it was absolutely not bad, not mention it was actually 1 of the best among those female celebrities on that day :sweatingbullets:

Guest tianared

^really.... wah, back-to-back huh... our HJN Stars :rolleyes:

of cos i do remember that moment.... the type of man to really cherish....

kyo did mentioned too that whomever is his girlfren... is a lucky girl :)

as for bin.... of cos, is a matter of time we see his real gentleman side.... :sweatingbullets:

lucky KHJ.... hugged by him so many times yesterday... :lol:

hihi mariec, hope this helps... many thanks to shanda for her effort :)

shk0425d.jpg

KYO'S HANDBAG

aw.jpg

Who's KHJ?

I know that many of you gals wondered what handbag bag Kyo was rockin' in this pic that she uploaded on Saturday ...well after doing some researching, I found it! It's an Alexander Wang Brenda Washed Shoulder Bag.

For those of you who are lucky enough to buy one of your own, you can order it from Barneys:

http://www.barneys.com/Brenda%20Washed%20S...default,pd.html

Alexander Wang

Brenda Washed Shoulder Bag - White

$725.00

Leather sack with top zip, welt pockets, zipper pocket and silver-toned mesh chain shoulder strap. Fabric lined interior with leather-trimmed zipper pocket. 7" x 10.5" x 2.5" 20" shoulder strap drop. Available in White.

Made in Italy

Source: barneys.com

@shanda

^Kim Hye-Ja :)

i hope her vulnerability can take those harsh critics... i can understand why she rarely or like more to never attends this type of event... it seems that the netizens are always waiting to pounce at her <_<

my selfish feeling wants her to get away from this entertainment business... get married and have a family B)

AND.... pursue her other interest ie. cooking! :rolleyes:

Guest cintakyo

^ They both look like to be a great mom and dad huh :P ? Honestly, seeing Bin like that is touching my heart :wub:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaap i hope............because...they BOTH SO PERFECT TOGETHER................hope we are...dreams...can be real.....i hope....so hope.....BINKYO....AJA...AJA...FIGHTING.............. :) :) :)

^get married :blink: , oh no, not yet dear. I want to see her more with those hotties :lol: . J/K, but I want her to work more on her acting, more movies and dramas. Want ppl talk about her as a true actor.

Jan, I think LBH and Kyo finally have moved on too, they kinda made it to public that they are OK now, though it takes many years. I'm so happy with surprises, but really, seeing them like this is a happy moment. I think our girl has all grown up, indeed a very good thing :D .

Gemt sis, our wish has came true :rolleyes: .

Guest knucklepink

yeah, that's what i've been saying...she's being hardly criticized in all the KPop blog sites that i've seen...just because she did not stop to talk to the reporter...she was being hurried away, could they not see that? anyways, i love her, and that's all that matters...i don't care what those anti's have to say...(though i still do not get why she wore that outfit to the Prada event...oh well, fashion is as fashion does)..

^do Prada has any connection with Levi's? :blink:

i can't think why she specifically took part in this event but not others knowing her :huh:

^get married :blink: , oh no, not yet dear. I want to see her more with those hotties :lol: .

ok ok.... one more movie then, title "3 HOT MEN & A COOL BABE" :lol:

don't know why, when come to Kyo..... i am over-protective :P

edit : cintakyo, i'm having 2nd thot... to avoid more bashing, i'd rather she's not with high profile celeb :o

Guest cintakyo

^get married :blink: , oh no, not yet dear. I want to see her more with those hotties :lol: .

Jan, I think LBH and Kyo finally have moved on too, they kinda made it to public that they are OK now, though it takes many years. I'm so happy with surprises, but seeing them like this is really a happy moment. I think our girl has all grown up, indeed a very good thing :D .

Gemt sis, our wish has came true :rolleyes: .

MOVE ON..... Utkim....im agreee...i know..LBH..not forget...her 'LOVE'...but i think kyo...now MOVE ON....maby..know....her love for someone..maby it's 'HOTBOZZ'.............think about this guy's...if kyo..married..know..with... her 'bozz'....i'ts ok because....WB already in MILITERY SERVICE.....ooooooh so happy if DREAMS COME true..........fighting...BIKNYO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest laila85

Any chances she gets back with LBH :sweatingbullets: ? Wahhhh if it happens . I know many here dont want that but we never know :sweatingbullets:

Im for WB, perfectly match for Hye Kyo :wub:

^ Hope they remains as friends :sweatingbullets:

htm_2009042818563602010000020104-1.jpg

htm_2009042818563602010000020104000.jpg

http://news.joins.com/article/3588384.html?ctg=15

Song Hye Kyo 'neat casual charm radiates walgadak'

Levi's fashion photo shoot with actress Song Hye Kyo said.

Song Hye Kyo's fashion magazine 'Nylon' on set of the pictorial was Levi. Fashion theme and the space is located in Gangnam Daily Project, held in the photo shoot of the Song Hye Kyo neat attractive to the energy saving concept was a natural and comfortable casual.

Song Hye Kyo from the boyfriend Pete jeans short denim miniskirt, a digestion of a wide range of styles and paesyeoni star show was down. Warm spring sunshine and dazzling use of the mirrors bansagwang damahnaen of Song Hye Kyo is the pictorial 'nylon' 5 issue can see through.

Google trans.

~~~~~~~~~

She is being praised for her newest Levi's shoot :blush:

^Kim Hye-Ja :)

i hope her vulnerability can take those harsh critics... i can understand why she rarely or like more to never attends this type of event... it seems that the netizens are always waiting to pounce at her <_<

my selfish feeling wants her to get away from this entertainment business... get married and have a family B)

AND.... pursue her other interest ie. cooking! :rolleyes:

'putrin'....OH! NO...not enough for us....two more years to go....Waiting for her to collaborate with her hotties boss :P and another few projects....Our dear hyekyo wishes to get Great Actress award ....then happily get married and have a happy family with few kids...and she can pursue her other interest as a Fashion Designer too. :)

Laila85 dear...Not to worry....She is matured now....She knows how to choose her future husband. Her tears is over and she already move on....I think they are friend now. :D

utkim...Thanks! for sharing the pics...WOW!She looks very young and I love her long hair.HA!HA! :rolleyes:

^thanks kierelun... is she scratching or adjusting her .... B)

'putrin'....OH! NO...not enough for us....two more years to go....Waiting for her to collaborate with her hotties boss :P and another few projects....Our dear hyekyo wishes to get Great Actress award ....then happily get married and have a happy family with few kids...and she can pursue her other interest as a Fashion Designer too. :)

yes dear, agree.... of cos it's not enough... i just blurted it out in the heat of the moment :blush:

it seems that i'm more affected than her huh... probably immune to it, she may just laugh it loud :)

yes, i wish her success too... in career and family :wub:

Any chances she gets back with LBH :sweatingbullets: ? Wahhhh if it happens . I know many here dont want that but we never know :sweatingbullets:

Im for WB, perfectly match for Hye Kyo :wub:

yes, we can never be sure of that... only time will tell... surprise! :rolleyes:

kim, thanks for sharing the news.... now we know that, Nylon mag is more for her Levi's pictorial :)

thanks laila85/utkim for the video at the thirst premiere...

wow looks hectic!! no wonder shk rarely goes to events. :crazy:

now I see the reason why bi was wearing sunglasses inside the theater...look at that giant bright light!! :lol:

so cute, everyone was saying fighting! hehe

look at 3:11-3:13 whoever edit the video put the bi looking down and shk peaking up scenes together, sneaking a look at each other!! :w00t:

Song Hye Kyo's Fashion Pictorial Release, 'Like a Cute Doll' :rolleyes:

nylon3.jpg

nylon2.jpg

nylon4.jpg

nylon1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo had a Levi's fashion photo shoot.

Song Hye Kyo showed her features in the recent issue of the monthly fashion magazine Nylon's joint pictorial with Levi's.

As the shoot progressed at Kangnam's fashion theme cultural space 'Daily Projects,' Song Hye Kyo put her best foot forward with her prim charm reviving the natural and comfortable casual concept.

From the boyfriend jeans to the short denim mini skirt, a variety of denim styles were digested and Song Hye Kyo showed something of fashionista features. With the use of the warm spring sunshine and the mirror's reflected light, dazzling Song Hye Kyo's features can be seen in the May issue of "Nylon" magazine.

@shanda

Guest mariec25

^really.... wah, back-to-back huh... our HJN Stars :rolleyes:

of cos i do remember that moment.... the type of man to really cherish....

kyo did mentioned too that whomever is his girlfren... is a lucky girl :)

as for bin.... of cos, is a matter of time we see his real gentleman side.... :sweatingbullets:

lucky KHJ.... hugged by him so many times yesterday... :lol:

hihi mariec, hope this helps... many thanks to shanda for her effort :)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...hk/shk0425d.jpg

KYO'S HANDBAG

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...otos/shk/aw.jpg

I know that many of you gals wondered what handbag bag Kyo was rockin' in this pic that she uploaded on Saturday ...well after doing some researching, I found it! It's an Alexander Wang Brenda Washed Shoulder Bag.

For those of you who are lucky enough to buy one of your own, you can order it from Barneys:

http://www.barneys.com/Brenda%20Washed%20S...default,pd.html

Alexander Wang

Brenda Washed Shoulder Bag - White

$725.00

Leather sack with top zip, welt pockets, zipper pocket and silver-toned mesh chain shoulder strap. Fabric lined interior with leather-trimmed zipper pocket. 7" x 10.5" x 2.5" 20" shoulder strap drop. Available in White.

Made in Italy

Source: barneys.com

@shanda

thanks Shanda for sharing this to us :D and also to putrin! .. you gals rock!!! :D

Song Hye Gyo is really one of the icon when it comes to style!

love her style always!