Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^wonder how many cartons of "sunbaekcha" aka white tea we need to drink.... to get her clear skin :P

"Chutian Metropolis Daily" reported that Song Hye-Kyo revealed that she's going to shoot a film with Michelle and they are working on the details.

Song was one of the officially announced actors for John Woo's 1949 . When reporters asked about 1949 at the SMG event in Shanghai, they were told it was top secret at Stellar Entertainment.

is the news referring to "1949" ? :unsure:

"1949" is a TOP SECRET? sounds like James Bond movie huh :huh:

lol sorry to ask this... but which one is her assistant? lol

Doubt it's her assistant, judging from the name-tag hanging round her - possibly just an airport China porter, doesnt look an inch of a Korean (feeling great that she was selected to protect SongHyeGyo - her only chance to throw some weight - that's what I think).

i'm referring to the short hair lady, round face with the finger pointing....

yah, she looks like self-appointed assistant :blush:

edit : ur welcome putriN.. hehe.. yeah he's tried to protect hye kyo from paparazzi 'attack'

oh.... is a he? looks like a lady :mellow:

anyway.... very nice of this person.... we shall try this method to get near hyekyo then :P

same method used by that eurasian guy when she's at changi airport for Ww shooting...

he pretend to be her bodyguard... thanks to him :rolleyes:

here i go again.... sound like broken record....

i'm right to say that whomever see her, the feeling of wanting to protect her comes naturally :sweatingbullets:

Guest SweetKYO

Hi BWear, Jannie, thank you for all the accounts re: 1949 and our Dearest's adventure

in China - I believe it will never be a will-o'-the wisp, as they keep talking about it, then

it is still alive and hopefully will prosper to realization. As long as it is still in the news, I will

not loss hope. I also want CC as he seems to be good and affectionate to SHK - but as long

as her partner is a hunk and good looking fitted for the role, its okay with me if CC wont be

available. She seems not affected about its delay, hopefully, as we all hope that she has

another project with MY in the meantime.

Putrin, I want to order a barrel of "sunbaekcha", because of SHK, I know

I can also have flawless skin (really?*@`!) jesting!

^wonder how many cartons of "sunbaekcha" aka white tea we need to drink.... to get her clear skin :P

i'm referring to the short hair lady, round face with the finger pointing....

yah, she looks like self-appointed assistant :blush:

oh.... is a he? looks like a lady :mellow:

anyway.... very nice of this person.... we shall try this method to get near hyekyo then :P

same method used by that eurasian guy when she's at changi airport for Ww shooting...

he pretend to be her bodyguard... thanks to him :rolleyes:

here i go again.... sound like broken record....

i'm right to say that whomever see her, the feeling of wanting to protect her comes naturally :sweatingbullets:

hmm...how about forever ??? :huh::w00t: jk ...

putriN.. looks like her assistant is he :huh: ... look at the chest... no b..bs :lol:

edit : oops in article from silver_beam above they're referring to her female assistant :unsure:

so ... which one is she ? :blink::unsure::w00t:

16039508.jpg

she's so lovely :)

hi Suhae ~waves~ i saw you down there

PUTRIN i'll start taking some. My stay in hong kong will be extended for a few more days. I will look for this white tea here. Is there any english name written on the bottle?

^you're still in HK? whoa.... enjoying life huh :rolleyes:

take a look at the link, http://www.whitea.co.kr/

there's a word "WHITE TEA" written at the below lefthand side of the bottle....

or maybe you want to sing the "sunbaekcha" song instead :lol:

Putrin, I want to order a barrel of "sunbaekcha", because of SHK, I know

I can also have flawless skin (really?*@`!) jesting!

i think i need to order more than a barrel :lol:

hmm...how about forever ??? :huh::w00t: jk ...

putriN.. looks like her assistant is he :huh: ... look at the chest... no b..bs :lol:

edit : oops in article from silver_beam above they're referring to her female assistant :unsure:

so ... which one is she ? :blink::unsure::w00t:

good idea... forever.... as long as she's the endorser :rolleyes:

naughty you deka ... easier way to know whether M or F huh :blush:

me too blur now.... which one is the female asst.... could be not in the pix :unsure:

just love that red color on her :wub:

Guest laila85

I just watched the interview of John, some more information:

He said there are two problems: first is the copyright problem, so filming will be delayed. The script is now undergoing some changes. Second, his American agency accepted a big film for him to direct. Though he still prefer doing 1949, he is still thinking whether he should accept the "big budget" film, because the cast and the company/producers really want him to direct it. John said that he doesn't really want to direct it though. Nevertheless, he did not reject the 120 million dollar project, unlike the article said. (:()

http://v.ifeng.com/e/200903/e60782eb-9ad0-...c8-9984d5db5211

^ For those who can understand Mandarin :).

I'm also worried that CC can't make it. He is going to film Wong Kar Wai's version of Ip Man, right? WKW is known for his long filming periods - he used 5 years to shoot 2046! I'm afraid that CC is going to be abandoned instead of 1949. This is a bad timing. If 1949 is really going to push through, I think they might replace CC with another actor, unless CC rejects WKW.. Unfortunately, Leehom Wang is currently filming a movie with Jackie Chan, otherwise he could have join 1949 or even replace CC if he really can't film it xD. Here comes my fangirl obsession again xP. I would absolutely LOVE a Song-Wang collaboration =).

.. I shouldn't lose hope! Still anticipating Song-Zhang and 1949!

Some changes :sweatingbullets: , wonder what kind of the changes he was talking about? I dont mind seeing her with the other actors neither, but still want a CC/HK collab :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Bwear for the updates :) Here's more...

In the interview Michelle said currently she has two film projects under pre-production, and we can expect to see her back in Asia to shoot films at the middle and the end of the year.

South Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo told reporters in Shanghai that she hopes to work with Michelle soon. "Chutian Metropolis Daily" reported that Song Hye-Kyo revealed that she's going to shoot a film with Michelle and they are working on the details. Song was one of the officially announced actors for John Woo's 1949. When reporters asked about 1949 at the SMG event in Shanghai, they were told it was top secret at Stellar Entertainment.

Director John Woo said in a recent interview that 1949 is not canceled but may be postponed since more negotiations are needed after the investing company which holds the copyright of the script added some new conditions. He said his U.S. agent got him a big budget action comedy. But his wish is still to make 1949, a moving story of three couples during the years of unrest in China, and how their fates intervened with the fate of the nation. Woo said that they are currently modifying the script.

This story is what i fall for, i will cry a lot if 1949 is going to happen :tears: . praying hard for this movie, just imagine her in silk Chinese costumes, wahhhh, *dies*

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...3260&type=1

Something about Levi's , I guess. Anyone mind to do a google trans? I gotta go now.

She looks so cute on the pics when she arrived to Shanghai, love her outfit.

this article is about " not only long legs" could be the jeans model :unsure::P

Guest knucklepink

hello everyone!

i tried posting last night, but soompi had a maintenance thingie going on...

uhm, our speculations were right, the "infinite girls" member referred to the song hye-kyo look-alike...i just find it annoying that the real SHK's name gets dragged in everytime she's mentioned....

this is from yahoo korea:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

and utkim, from the link that you posted about levi's and SHK, from the sound of the article, i think that Levi's was trying to justify SHK as their choice for their model...looks like some people have questioned why they chose SHK with her short legs and asked why BoA was not used as a model instead, since she had the height and experience...

here's the google trans:

"Only the long will neulssinhago jeans ads?"

Jeans ad model is, the emerging image. Streamlined model with long legs and cute figure is deuriwoomyeo. However, rongdari 'jeans models' vicariously' geuchineun in many cases. Most people like them and be in shape because the ads.

In this situation, the actor is Song Hye Kyo was in Levi's jeans ad. Song Hye Kyo in a jeans ad that had puzzled it out. ??? ? ???. This is because small key. 'Long look' jeans saengmyeongin it was pointed out that advertising does not belong.

Levi's PR agency, "The eyes of Song Hye Kyo with the proud confidence of the public close to the body shape was also considered at the time of negotiation," "Consumers have relatively Song Hye Kyo dansinin be able to get confidence while wearing a pair of jeans," he said.

Levi was working to the excessive compensation that the world has of the doubt. The "regular Photoshop and computer graphics (CG) of the model's body to express nalssinhago giljjukhage generally, but the case of Song Hye Kyo was only a simple correction," he said.

Levi's in 2006 that the key belongs to the small side, the model adopted by the singer BoA, who has experience. This was also pointed out that it was not fitting in, but the reaction was rather good to the sound.

Levi's model of the next season due to this strategy is also that H dansinin actress, rumors are flowing.

Levi's "The seopoehal advertising model for the seasonal situation by negotiation but by default Luxurious dareugin also preferred model will look proudly and confidently," he said.

**Remember my during my first posts here when i ranted about a blog that said that SHK's Levi's pics were photoshopped - er, edited-? well, i guess that the speculations have reached Levi's and they have rushed to our girl's defense, saying that her pics just needed minor corrections, and no photoshop or CG were applied...

any clearer translations will be welcome...:)

Guest knucklepink

sorry for the continuous posts..just wanted to share this article with you guys, i'm not sure if the poll is over or not, but SHK is the artist that people want to spend White Day with! correct me, if i'm wrong, but i seem to remember that she won this last year too...not sure though... :wacko:

2009030611160078134_112512_0.jpg

sorry for the bad google trans :sweatingbullets: :

'White Day' and Artists Who wants to spend it with?

A week away, 'White Day'. The date of the Western and Japanese confectionery company, created in the Orient only believed that the people you love, but for whatever reason, once a day to be able to confess itgeon eopgeon ahnihan appreciate that?

So I was ready to vote. The best popular and Lee Hyo Lee, Kim Tae-hee, Song Hye Kyo, Jeon Ji, Son Yae Jin, a girl age want to spend it with the March 14 Artists Who Is? In fact, the possibility can not be done, of course, the odds, But confessed to the six-star and one of the most wanted star?

March 6 to 10, breaking the news of the expected votes, Song Hye Kyo is a big place (351 people 45.23%) and followed by running 'GEE', and popular girl, the best time (268 people 35.54%) and the close pursuit.

Kim Tae-hee, Lee Hyo Lee, Son Yae Jin readers voted, and are then ready for small and Jun Ji-hyun, currently in Hollywood, unfortunately the last (25 3.22%) is recorded.

**proves to show how popular our dear SHK is... :blush:

hello hello knucklepink, many thanks dear for sharing the news on Levi's, "infinite girl", White Day and MYH :)

- on Levi's, it seems there'll be a new model for next season...

so.... better visit the website often while our dear girl is still gracing the main page :sweatingbullets:

http://www.levi.co.kr/webzine/new/200902/issue.asp

- on White Day, anything to do with white... her name will be there :P

white tea, white skin, white bare face, white plus renew................ coming soon, white teeth :lol:

- on MYH ... right, she may be there since YT Symphony Finals in NY will be somewhere around that month

if i'm not mistaken :unsure:

and on "infinite girl" , i'm sharing the same sentiment as you ;)

i just couldn't understand why these korean medias keep using hyekyo's name for her :angry:

she has her own name right -_-

i don't think the girl likes it too.... riding on other ppl's popularity B)

cos.... kyo's Naver site is flooded with her pix/news and it's not a soothing sight site to browse atm :blush:

but i did manage to filter an article whereby kyo's name was mentioned...

not so sure what is it about cos BOF couple pix was shown :unsure:

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1084430

edit : kim, not at all.... Temasek did tell us her name before... it's totally different :rolleyes:

- probably to those ppl's eyes they look alike :blink:

Thanks knucklepink for the efforts :D

and on "infinite girl" , i'm sharing the same sentiment as you ;)

i just couldn't understand why these korean medias keep using hyekyo's name for her :angry:

she has her own name right -_-

i don't think the girl likes it too.... riding on other ppl's popularity B)

cos.... kyo's Naver site is flooded with her pix/news and it's not a soothing sight site to browse atm :blush:

but i did manage to filter an article whereby kyo's name was mentioned...

not so sure what is it about cos BOF couple pix was shown :unsure:

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1084430

Oh, I noticed that too. There are almost always and a lot of her pix on Hyekyo's naver site :crazy: . Does she have the same name as Hyekyo :blink: ?

Edit: putriN, so why keeping using HyeKyo's name for her, coz she is HyeKyo-alike :o ? I honestly couldn't see that.

Fantastic Levi's articl. And when did any company had to justify about their cloice of models? If you don't like anything about the product, don't buy. But make them explain? Oh well. Can't please everyone.

That's the thing. Long legged models make the jeans look great. And when small girls try it on, the mirror in the fitting room breaks. :tongue2: :w00t: Some people (or purely anti's) surely don't get the point.

Guest knucklepink

hi putrin and all SHKers!

welcome dear..what better way to spend my extra free time than to surf for hye-kyo news? :D

in the link, min-ho just said that SHK is his the ideal actress (?)...

here's the google trans:

Cited as a role model and an actress, Song Hye Kyo the "We the external eolmaeyineun style is not ideal. When people meet and talk to kkeulrimyeo attractive older man, younger guys does not deserve, "he said.

when i first saw the translation, i was like :huh: and then :blink: ...haha! the rest of the article had a messy translation too...:)

anyone who actually understood the article?

but anyway, SHK seems to be a favorite among young male group singers, eh? :)

kim, not at all.... Temasek did tell us her name before... it's totally different :rolleyes:

- probably to those ppl's eyes they look alike :blink:

'putrin'....Hi!..Aiyo!Fake HyeKyo....Jung Ga Eun. Feel Sad to use our dear girl name....I shall called her *Nameless*Joking!HA!HA! :tongue2:

Guest knucklepink

and to all those interested, chapter 11 of with or without you is up...:)

Fantastic Levi's articl. And when did any company had to justify about their cloice of models? If you don't like anything about the product, don't buy. But make them explain? Oh well. Can't please everyone.

on Levi's: well, Levi's had to justify it because (at least i think so) of the many negative comments from netizens...i think that the net is giving a huge influence on companies, so they had to address the issue...

on the girl who "looks" like SHK: gah! they really cast her as the 8th infinite girl member...sheesh..nothing against her or anything, but i find it sooooo annoying when i search for SHK and news about her come out... :angry:

on her ads: this is another article i managed to filter where the real SHK is mentioned:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=82

girl's generation will be another endorser for beverages...SHK was mentioned, along with Jun Ji-Hyun and Kim Tae Hee as beverage endorsers...but SHK has a bonus since they tagged her as "a prominent actress" or maybe it's just the translation going nuts...but i'm hoping for the latter..:D

^ hehe :D

not to worry on the article dear... sounds like repetition :rolleyes:

i think there's a word "scandal" mentioned.... but not involving her :phew:

yeah it seems that those boys like fantasizing.... besides, it's the safest answer they can give :)

i wish she's in love now and being loved by someone that love her a little bit more than she loves him :wub:

'putrin'....Hi!..Aiyo!Fake HyeKyo....Jung Ga Eun. Feel Sad to use our dear girl name....I shall called her *Nameless*Joking!HA!HA! :tongue2:

nameless? haha :lol:

attention media.... she has a name after all.... Jung Ga Eun!

she certainly proud of it.... having a same surname with a big star, Jung Ji Hoon aka Bi aka Rain :rolleyes:

like knucklepink said.... nothing against her *peace* peace.gif

(except that.... she's invading kyo's site -_- sorry)

thanks Temasek aka SHKers life saviour aka SHKers-pedia... you're best :D