Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Temasek is back *phew* :lol: . Thanks dear.

Thanks Jan for the trans too, aish, what's about Hye Kyo :tears: ?

Anette, that was sweet, I probably will end up to have the same answer as you, just coz of her, I buy the product :lol:

knucklepink, thanks.

Guest cintakyo

yaaaap not hem to in SUJU...........love SHG...5personil SUJU..........very love hem so much........and many boys in KOREA BOYBAND & ACTOR HALLYU... love onni :rolleyes: ............ :lol :lol: : :lol:

Guest knucklepink

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...5651&type=1

'infinite Girls' Song Hye Kyo as a member of'8' is called to the popular new List is a strong candidate.

google trans, wonder what's it about :unsure: ?

the translation is indeed so bad...but from the gist of the article, the guy, who was in the picture is a singer on hiatus, named Kim Chang (not sure)...but he came out of his hiatus state to see a show (?) of the "Infinite Girls.." From what i gather, they're a girl group, and his presence at their performance was a huge surprise for them.

Then, he said that he was the 7th member of the group (maybe the group has 6 original members), and his witty remarks lightened the atmosphere of the event.

Now, here's where SHK was mentioned...there's a rumor that a member of the girl group will be replaced, and so, with him as the 7th member, there would be an 8th, which is the "new" SHK, because she is the most popular "rookie" in the list of most likely "infinite girl." There is an official list of candidates, but the advisors have not exposed it yet, and it is still a rumor and should be treated with caution...

i'm quite baffled by this, since SHK isn't really a singer in the first place...maybe he was just asked who he thinks is the most likely to be the next "infinite girl" member...:)

and i think this refers to someone who just looks like SHK, thus the "new" word...hehehe

if anyone has a clearer note on this, kindly correct me...:D

uhm,

sorry but i can't seem to PM some people...er, to anyone who's interested, with or without you chaps 9 and 10 are up...hehe...:)

Guest SweetKYO

Jan thank you for the info about Steller - I think our princess is in good hand and will have

a project soon. It seems SHK is her other favorite.

However, whoever manages her CF - gosh I want to see pics of her and HB for Laneige.t

About the guy just being picked as the girl they like or pretty or be matched, I feel elated.

Hi Belle, thank you for the PM, I'll read it next. thank you for clarification - so statement above was strikeover.

Guest knucklepink

In the United States, a Korean American activities (Korean American) he collected together in the screening of the film to the 3rd New York, Korean American Film Festival (KAFFNY) '28 days at 5 pm The New York Times building in Manhattan...

3rd Korean American Film Festival New York, Part 2 of the program a wealth will be divided into six short film 5:00 p.m. to 07:00, 08:00 to 10:00 daejong Awards 2008 Best Short Film Festival and the Blue Dragon Film Festival ...

Length is expected in the'2009 'part of the actress Song Hye Kyo's Hollywood jinchuljak sonsubeom' poetry Make Yourself at Home 'and Jean Lee's' more weed problems Romance (The Trouble with Romance', new director of the feature-length debut jangjaeho ' The last Christian Wrestling (Ultimate Christan Wrestling) 'will be part of sangyounghal. each time a dialog with the film after the director and film festival, after which a reception with the director and the audience will be.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...amp;newssetid=8

erm, someone help...does this mean that there's a film festival in New York?

wonder if SHK will be there...someone? help me clarify this? it's got me confused... :sweatingbullets:

^yeah, i want to know more about it too, esp on MYH.... hope someone can help, ... thanks belle :)

btw, meant to ask you earlier... but, this thread of our dear fave girl is moving fast... how are you now, better ? :unsure:

~~~~~~~~~~~

from this article..... it seems that hyekyo has received a Taxpayer Award :rolleyes:good girl!

http://www.taxtimes.co.kr/hous01_sejeong.h...amp;r_id=125223

@dc/hyebaragi

google trans on para that mentioned her -

올해 모범납세자 수상에는 ▶석탑산업훈장에 (주)한섬 정재봉 대표이사 ▶기획재정부장관 표창에 석전건설(주) 오세인 대표이사, (주)형지어패럴 최병오 대표이사, 우래옥 강남분점 장근한 대표, 연예인 송혜교씨 등이 수상했다.

Model year, the Taxpayer Award ▶ monument to Medal of industry (primary) ▶ hanseom jeongjaebong CEO in recognition of Planning and Finance Minister seokjeon Construction (primary) ohsein of 24, (Day) hyeongji Apparel choebyeongoh CEO, janggeunhan wooraeok spot of Gangnam, Artists and was awarded songhyegyossi.

^haha.... that's what i told the saleslady too.... i bought becos of hyekyo... before i don't know such brand name Laneige exists :rolleyes: and to my surprise she said.... that's what most of her customers said too ! :lol:

i wonder what the sales are to be if hyekyo is no longer the endorser anymore... it's gonna happen <_<

Then laneige will feel the global eco crisis. :unsure: joke! just feeling naughty today. peace to all

Guest coreana_ira

yes yes..

finally i know kang in ( member suju ) like HK unnie..

the first, i know he like JJH but now he love HK..

im happy...

^i really wish she'll do a heavy love story since "1949" is not going to happen <_<

deka, yeah... has been raining these few days.... you're here quietly erhm :)

putriN, just for few days... for business &shopping... hehe.. k, next time i'll tell you first :lol:

i hope she'll do that too :)

^yeah, i want to know more about it too, esp on MYH.... hope someone can help, ... thanks belle :)

from this article..... it seems that hyekyo has received a Taxpayer Award :rolleyes:good girl!

about MYH... did they release the DVD ? no ?

btw, have you seen ths movie dear :blink:

putriN, taxpayer award :unsure: ? whe??? what kind of the award is it?

i think.. it's some kind of reward for taxpayer kim... :) especially for a popular person.. like our dear girl :)

jan, thanks for the infos :)

thanks laila for sharing shk's lovely pic above :)

yaaaap not hem to in SUJU...........love SHG...5personil SUJU..........very love hem so much........and many boys in KOREA BOYBAND & ACTOR HALLYU... love onni :rolleyes: ............ :lol :lol: : :lol:

cinta

ngetiknya pelan-pelan bu... ^^

your language is make people confused (no offense) (^^)v

putriN, just for few days... for business &shopping... hehe.. k, next time i'll tell you first :lol:

i hope she'll do that too :)

about MYH... did they release the DVD ? no ?

btw, have you seen ths movie dear :blink:

i think.. it's some kind of reward for taxpayer kim... :) especially for a popular person.. like our dear girl :)

jan, thanks for the infos :)

thanks laila for sharing shk's lovely pic above :)

putriN n Deka

still no update bout 1949 huh??

so our onni still can't start the shooting yet??

:tears: :tears:

MYH..can you discribe what movie is that??

was SHK played in there??

Laila..thanks for the picture ^^

@coreana

gw kemaren ke kelapa gading bu

liat poster Laneige SHK di counter SOGO

pengen beli ga ada orang :blush: :blush:

I'm also proud off our onnie

wanna see her projects

more........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gals & guys: John Woo about "1949" :sweatingbullets:

John to talk about new film "1949" round their own artistic dream-chip

来源:京华时报 Source: Beijing Times

John the day before yesterday, a guest at "very凤凰网Road", denied that the new movie funding problem. He said, "1949" has not abandoned film, but the extension of film, the reasons are the copyright of the original script the company made a number of additional conditions, consultations are currently being addressed.

” John Introduction, "1949" is pure art films, talked about three pairs of lovers are at unrest era悲欢离合, "I want to make art films a long time, This is a dream for me over the years. I now enjoy a number of human subjects , that is, people have not believe me, especially in the United States. I would like to express my feelings about the idea of life, people think I only beat the feelings of male movie, in fact, my feelings are any people have wanted to make, especially things of human nature. "

Take part in last year's Cannes Film Festival, John Woo has disclosed that "1949" will be invited to Song, Zhang Zhen, Michelle Yeoh,谭耀文and others participating in the exercise, but a few days ago came the news停 John responded by saying, "1949" is only because the script to delay filming copyright issues, not rumors of giving up shooting.

■ On the implementation of the Hollywood film is very boring

In Hollywood, John Woo's film "The King of Masks" "Broken Arrow" "Windtalkers," "Mission Impossible 2" are of concern, but he is still duty-bound to return to make Chinese-language film selection.

John said that the return to Chinese film is mainly because after years of struggle in Hollywood has not found meaning. John Woo movies at creation often have their own ideas, which easily lead to shooting in excess of budget, the impact of creative process. "In the film" The King of Masks "" Windtalkers ", there are several plays money out of my own pictures. Photographed Finally, I feel like a writer, and were not created by the impulse." Look at John Woo COME, now is the implementation of directed in Hollywood, there is no fun, "In the past several Hollywood movies I can shoot side to side, and later want to make things feel more limited, it is time we return to shoot the movie the Chinese people."

John Woo's new film "1949" after the suspension of his broker to help the United States and then he went on a 120 million U.S. dollars investment in a large, demand the immediate start, but he refused, "Only in the film to look for a certain kind of significance, I before shooting, if the optical film a movie to make money I do not quite happy. John said that to make meaningful movies. Although there are still a lot of American film makers and the film company invited to John Woo films, but he said the current goal is to Chinese movie "1949." :sweatingbullets:

■ talk about "Red Cliff" novels written Caocao put too stupid

Film "Red Cliff" before, in the end are for history to shoot a three, or from a new perspective to interpret history, John Woo is scheduled at the script for a few days and nights before the struggling. He said that because of the enormous investment, Chinese box office can not rely solely on cost recovery, "the East and the West can only shoot a watch the audience enjoy the story of the Three Kingdoms." Therefore, the "Red Cliff" the performance of a subversive version of the Three Kingdoms story.

John Woo consider Luo Guanzhong's "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" is not very good book written Caocao put too stupid, the relationship between Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang popular Chinese people think too small, "he made a very stupid put Cao Cao, Cao Cao could be because one closure will leave a letter to kill love. Luo Guanzhong wishfully put all the good things given to Zhuge Liang, for example, Zhou Yu had the fans are not the wise. "

"Red Cliff" at the box office in Japan are more than 5400 million, a record box-office record of films imported from Japan, John Woo said that it exceeded his expectations. Consider him for several reasons: "The first one is a lot of people are familiar with the three stories, older Japanese viewers read" Romance of the Three Kingdoms ", young audience through the video game or comic book understanding of the Three Kingdoms." In addition, Xiao Qiao and consider him Zhou Yu's feelings, so that the audience very touched.

Google trans via Baidu. Please feel free to correct.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=547418520

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still hope for us, Jan and SHKers sis?

Guest SweetKYO

Kim, you are fast, I was about to post this article, but your version is far good than what I got from

google. I am happy - he is not abandoning 1949 and instead bigger hope for its realization. I am so

glad to read this news. This will really boast her stature in the biz which she is holdong. HURRAH to our GIRL!