[news] Han Ji Hye And Lee Dong Gun Breakup!

Guest shelly1011

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilswtazndevil

you must be kidding me....

they were such a cute couple!! one of my favorites too and they just broke up like that?

Guest ultranguik

what??

plzz comple trans of the artc! pretty please!

cant imagine dong gun in his sad mode again

aww, and they're so cute together

Guest satisfaction!

o..m..g..WHATTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!

NONONONONONONNONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHYYYYYY? :tears: omg...i'm so sad! They were the most perfect and cutest couple omfg...

I was seriously like this: :o the whole entire time...

Guest yoi_onna

i hope this is just a rumor or something!I really love their charisma and they are one of the couples that I like best!

noooooooo.

T_T

I was so hoping for them to get married, but then THIS happens. D: They were the ideal couple. I mean, c'mon. They would have had awesome babies, honestly. Good genes from both sides... -_-;;

URGH

Guest ShortaznGirl

what?? they were my favorite couple ever!!! that is so sad. they were so cute. wouldn't it be weird when in the future we might see them with other people?? gaaah

Guest likotuti

What a news is it? I really dont wanna believe it, such an adorable couple. Sweet 18 and My boyfriend is type B, arent they just made for them?

I've just typed on youtube - Han Ji Hye Lee Dong Gun and I got 93 clips of them. Some are fanmade and some are shows that they attended together. Han Ji Hye Lee Dong Gun Isnt it alot? Hope they're considering ;)

I downloaded some vids long time ago and I havent seen all and now they broke up. Such a sad news esp at the beginning of new year

Guest theshinygirl

i can't believe it. why do celebs always break up? :( sighh.. i guess it must be some good reason that they made such decision

Archived