[news] Han Ji Hye And Lee Dong Gun Breakup!

Guest shelly1011

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babigrl

seriously!! omg i hope it's not because of the drama she's doing now!! it's been 4 years :( awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i really liked them too! i even told my sister about them haha and BAM isee this thread hahaa

Guest gd-ise.

omgawd :tears:

they were one of my fav couples <3

it's too bad they have to end this relationship after almost 4 years of dating T^T

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

I'm sad that they broke up.

But somehow deep inside I knew it was coming soon.

I hope they'll be able to get back together in the future.

They were one of my favorite couples.

Boy will my mom be disappointed hearing this.

Guest lovelymeeh

omg..i can't believe it..they were se cute together..then the break up.. :tears: ...wonder why? but best luck for both of them..i loved han ji hye and lee dong gun...hum..hum..it's so sad..they were one of my favs. couple.. :tears::tears:

Guest Aireia

Aww. They were so cute together as a couple.

That's sad. Oh well. I guess, if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out.

Best of luck to both of them.

It's been stated that they broke up because LDG was too controlling in their relationship, like he would call her up randomly and demand to know where she was, and if she was out drinking with her friends he would get angry. I don't have the hard copy source available, but it was in the newspaper about a couple of months ago, causing netizens to speculate their relationship was on the rocks.

Guest fobbiyo

nnoooo! This is such sad news.. I liked them together :( I wonder why they broke up.. No more chemistry? It's still sad news.

Archived