What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

Guest jiale92

rising sun by dong bang shin ki

i heard it when im 14 years old now im turning to 17 years old but im still in love with this song

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sara2002a

Song: Twins

Artist: Super junior

I can remember on that day I had about 1000 questions about them when I got to see their MV.

I can say before them I was never fan of any other groups.

I was always into kpop, but not addicted. I would only listen to OST songs I liked in dramas. Namely, My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Clazziquai owns.

Then my friend introduced me to Big Bang. Last Farewell was the first BB song I heard and I was instantly addicted. I was 13. And, er... I still am. I'm kinda over them now, so it was a short obsession. XD They kick-started my kpop addiction as I slowly branched out to other bands. Now it's
Super Junior
all the way!

Guest nurulenhisashi

kke3

dong bang shin ki - rising sun, i was doing my foundation at that tym when my friend showed me their PV. i was really into their dance, regardless of how they looked. i was 19-20 yrs old back then

chongmal~korea wasn't my music at all, i prefer j-pop/rock than k-pop

Guest chopstickss

'Song': Full House OST

Artist: Unknown

I got into Korean entertainment as a whole after watching Full House, so I guess the OST?

Guest starstung

Big Bang - Lie

I remember listening to that song for two weeks before starting to look into other groups but I still love Big Bang just as much as I did when I first saw them.

Guest tohoblaq

I Do - Rain (15 years old back in 2004), and I was a huge Rain and only Rain fan since then.

But after I fell for DBSK last year (19 years old 2008), although I've heard Rising Sun a long time ago, I heard Purple Line and slowly downloaded all of their songs. Fell for them more and more, and now I'm watch Music Bank on KBS World every week!!!

I think Koreans are really talented and they can sing!

the first ever korean song i heard was Kangta's Polaris, when i was 11/12 years old. but it didn't get me interested in kpop then. it was only until around.. i think 2004 when i got hooked onto Shinhwa's Brand New, and from then on, there was no turning back LOL. i agree that the old kpop still ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF. i loveeeee old-school kpop<3

Archived