Khalil Fong (方大同)

Guest lilxtiffstah

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkxlilies

I bought the $78 tickets because the $58 ones were all sold out...oh well I'll be closer to Khalil :D!

I'm so excited for his concert!! I love Khalil! And I like Fiona Sit too...really hoping they'll do 復刻回憶together! Actually, I hope he performs most of his older songs...don't really love anything from Orange Moon...

and it was pretty hard rounding up friends who wanted to go with me! *sigh* I don't get why Khalil is so underrated...he's amazing!

Guest crashedann

I discovered Khalil when I was in Taiwan in January (Singalongsong got me into him, because it was in English and his voice and melody were really nice). I love his voice and lyrics, they're so sweet and smoothing.

I'm so jealous of you Canadians; I seriously doubt he's ever going to come to Australia.

Guest ccho811

omggg..I feel so stupid, I didn't know he was coming until my friend told me today!!

Ahhh I'm so excited..I hope there are still enough tickets available because I'm kind of broke so I have to get the lower end ones :(

Lol, but oh my gosh its been a good school year with Jay Chou first and now Khalil <3

Guest moochi2000

yah i've been checking ofr a few days and finally $78 tickets cleared up

so i bought them

does anyone have information about the autograph session?

i heard it's on thursday, but do u need some special pass?

any info would be great

thanks

Guest dramaprincessxox

No offense but why dress like a teen punk rock junkie if you sing r&b?

This guy's logic is twisted...

Guest Tonyc402

No offense but why dress like a teen punk rock junkie if you sing r&b?

This guy's logic is twisted...

how the heck does he dress like a teen punk rocker? His style is pretty casual.And if you dont believe me then watch his MVs,interviews and concerts. And I dont even see how this matters, its his music that matters.

Guest apr_2nd

Got my tickets at Hollywood Cafe today!!

They still have some $58 tickets (plus $10 for service fee). You can give them a call or you can go there yourself to pick your seats.

Hollywood Cafe is just outside of Market Village and phone # is 416-917-9178. Ask for Lobo.

Guest j.starr*

:o ! I didn't even he was comingg !

I just started listening to his songs not long ago , and wow . his songs are amazing. such an amazing voice, and definitely underrated.

Guest sballet06

I heard Love Song about a month ago and have been in love with his voice ever since!

Does anyone know where I can buy all his albums?

ahh concert's tmw, for those of you that are going..have fun and take lots of pics and share them with us :D. I was so gonna go but I checked online and even called and the $58 were all sold out >=(.

Archived