Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Teaser 4

(translation)

"Her time stopped and his time disappeared."

(001)Hello   (002)So you need to find the name?   (003)Well yes   (005)Can I help you?  (008)  Can I be your lover?     I would like to …   

(013) [3 years ago, that day … ]   (013) Don’t talk recklessly   (015) ((inaudible))   (016) [Her time stopped]  Why didn’t you come that day?   (019) I’m asking you because I couldn’t remember. [His time disappeared] 

(023) Perhaps did we date before?

• Like 1

**CJH showed himself with this silly hairclip time to time.  I could never understand why a hairstylist uses it, though I have to admit when it comes to style I’m so clueless.  lol

((during hainan island filming))

Jin Hyuk:  #while ago #when in Hainan #already memories #Devilish Joy #Gong Ma Sung # GMS also addicted to Americano

• Like 1

** Okay  now there are only 15 days left to the premiere of  ‘Devilish Joy’ and yet there seems to be no news about whether Viki and DF will broadcast ‘Devilish Joy’ or not.  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

(( post from @irilight  on 'Devilish Joy' thread  )) thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a Viki fan channel for this drama, but it has not been receiving a lot of love.  (i.e. It has not been mentioned in notifications, asking folks to follow the channel and submit requests for it, and they have not even put up the poster. ) I would love to see more than 70 followers there.

https://www.viki.com/tv/35734c-devilish-joy

~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I'd like to suggest to send many license requests forms to both Viki and DramaFever.  (both outfits have brought MBN productions in the past.). We only have about 2 weeks to air date.

Viki license request:
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

DramaFever license request *No need to fill in your email.* Only the title and country (Korea)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

I hope we can send out enough of them to get this drama licensed

@irilight

((EDIT))

** ‘Devilish Joy’ is picked by DramaFever as exclusive.  I had a hope both Viki and DF to broadcast ‘DJ’.  Still I’m very relieved to hear the news.:w00t::w00t::w00t:  

Gear up for another EXCLUSIVE! A rich chaebol with the perfect life gets into an accident and suffers from a condition where his memory lasts only a day. He then meets a beautiful actress, but will he remember her the next day?

Starring Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ha Yoon, Devilish Joy starts on 5th September! Add the drama to your watchlist NOW ---> https://dfvr.co/2wk4YO9

egTFRHh.jpg

BTS from Hainan
The article says a big crowd of local residents and tourists came to see  the shooting of CJH & SHY. One of the photos has SHY (as Joo Gi-Bbeum ) playing a guitar for CJH(as Gong Ma Sung).  

WGLM5Vn.jpg

http://newssunday.co.kr

• Like 1

((translation   hopefully they aren't too far off ))

Profiles of  Devilish Joy characters 

Dramax: http://dramax.ihq.co.kr/Devilish_Charm/characters.php

KKe0nnV.jpg

"When he gets up,
Yesterday's memory disappears."
Gong Ma Sung (34 years old)  cast. Choi Jin Hyuk

Spoiler

# Sunwoo group-successor # Sunwoo hospital-cranial nerve center-center chief
Sunwoo Group successor 1st.
At the age of five, his parents died in an accident and grew up in the hands of 4 aunts.
Because he had a good memory and intelligence, in the 2nd grade of elementary school he went to study abroad and becomes the top authority in the field of cranial nerve.
His nature, rough and warm, and in between.
Though his original character is smart and gentle, his personality changes after the accident three years ago.
After the accident, he develops Cinderella memory impairment
He acts rough/impolite and fickle.. but underneath he is a person with a warm heart like his original personality.

Joo Gi Bbeum (30 years old)  cast. Song Ha Yoon

Spoiler

PDRyITY.jpg

"The people’s first love, who appears like a comet?
The Scarlet Letter! Stuck    
1 million anti -entertainer"
Joo Gi Bbeum (30 years old)  cast. Song Ha Yoon 

# washed out-top-singer # life survivor- part time woman
One million anti-entertainer who still works because of her love for family.
 She appears like a comet with a god given look and the voice of heaven, and she becomes the nation's first love.
However, three years ago, she was involved in a terrible incident, and once the top singer, she had fallen into a hole.
However, instead the title with a national first love but with one million antis,
she restarts her entertainment life unexpectedly.
 Begin to reveal the hidden secret.
 Three years ago ... the man who did not keep his promise,
 but she meets the man, Gong Ma Sung, again, and her hellish life starts to change ...

Sung Ki Joon (31 years old) cast. Lee Ho Won/Hoya

Spoiler

D5ZOn2F.jpg

"The successor's goal is becoming the Korean wave star?
What's the problem about it?
Buy it all!"
Sung Ki Joon (31 years old) cast. Lee Ho Won/Hoya 

# Sunwoo Hotel successor  # Diamond-spoon ((the top in the k-social class system))
Ma Sung's cousin and 2nd-place successor of Sunwoo Group.
His final goal of life is becoming a Hallyu star rather than running a company.
Debut as an actor five years ago but no masterpiece.  
Every time he takes on a drama, though he pays for the production cost, he ends up with only a minor role.
He seems to be loud and ludicrous for onlookers ... but he is like an innocent fool resembling the one who will die for love.
He grew up to be compared with Ma Sung, and he has developed feelings of jealousy and attachment.
But when he sees his first love, Joo Gi Bbeum with his brother(MS),  for the first time he feels a genuine jealousy toward Gong Ma Sung.
Despite the objection from others, he actively helps his first love, Joo Gi Bbeum’s comeback.

Lee Ha Im (34 years old) cast. Lee Joo Yeon

Spoiler

9A0aRB9.jpg

"When the actress goes over thirty
her next work is ...
Marriage"
 Lee Ha Im (34 years old) cast. Lee Joo Yeon

# Currant-top-actress  # Only daughter from a rich family  # Plastic surgery beauty
Belonging to Imperial Ent. (The family of) medium-sized elevator manufacturer
She is spoiled from growing up as the only daughter.
She acts like she’s from an upscale family, but the real upper-class world calls her family
"labor-worker's house" and doesn’t acknowledge her.
She endured a long nameless career.
Then three years ago she was given the drama which Joo Gi Bbeum was scheduled for but she fell off by the incident
The drama made a big hit and she became a national actress.
From a disjointed fate, love blossoms.
She dreamt of success as an actress and rising status, so in elementary school days she left overseas to receive a gifted education where she met a classmate Gong Ma Sung, Sunwoo Group heir.
However, due to Sung Ki Joon’s following presence, the relationship with Gong Ma Sung continuously moves in the wrong way.
She feels aghast by Sung Ki Joon’s act because she thinks he is just a minor actor who tries to ingratiate himself to her, the top actress.       
She looks at SGJ who shows interest to her as a pushover fool.

• Like 1

((translation)) 

"Their time which was stopped 3 years ago starts to flow again." [DJ] Teaser

(000) MS: Now you make a decision   (001) I wonder if I should remember or erase you tomorrow.  (009) ((inaudible))
(010) GB: Perhaps will you know the flower-language?((not sure))    (013) MS: Memory?    (015) (uproar/clamor  commotion  strange /bizarre)
(017) MS: What is this?   (019) GB:  Don’t you remember me?   

(020) MS: I wonder if she could have something special.  (024) Whether that’s past, or present, or future  
(027) GB: Why didn’t you come that day?    (030) GB: Then let’s meet here  (031) MS:  I will wait for you 

(034) MS: Can I be your boyfriend?    I would like to be   
(040) [3 years ago, their time was stopped]  
(042) MS: I wonder if I should remember or erase you tomorrow.
(045)  [again it starts to flow]  

(049) MS:  You make a decision.

• Like 1

Now I understand why CJH didn’t drop and kept this drama. So this bizarre phrase ‘Cinderella Syndrome’ means “ the memories of the previous day disappear at 12 o'clock.”  haha  That’s clever   The writer used the famous (but very confusing) movie ‘Memento’ as a starter.  But this drama is supposed to be a ‘strange but beautiful’ romcom drama. I’m guessing it will have a happy ending?  CJH said in one of his IGs that ‘we will not be disappointed with the drama.’   Hope he’s right. It seems playing GMS is challenging yet exciting for him as an actor.  
Here is the google link of ‘Memento’ & the movie reviewer, Roger Elbert who did a good job with the movie.
 google- memento movie

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/memento-2001

((translation)) 

"Concentrate on expressing agony and pain of 'forgetting/oblivion'

Zw1IHac.jpg

The Dramax-MBN co-organized drama 'Devilish Joy' (playwriter Choi Ji-yeon / directed Kim Ga Ram / production Golden Thumb) starring Choi Jin-hyuk & Song Ha-yoon as the leads has been attracting attention from broadcasting before as 'Korean version Memento'.

'Memento' is a 2001 film directed by director Christopher Nolan, who is famous for his 'Dark Knight' series. He brought up a huge topic with his protagonist 'short-term amnesia patient who cannot sustain memory for more than 10 minutes'. Since then, the word 'Memento' has become synonymous with 'memory loss'.

'Devilish Joy' is about the main character, Gong Ma Sung (Choi Jin-hyeok) who, in the aftermath of the unexpected accident,  is suffering from 'Cinderella Syndrome' in which the memories of the previous day disappear at 12 o'clock.  He also keeps a memo, like the main character of 'Memento', and, retraces the memories of the previous day while reading the memo the next morning.

The production company Golden Thumb said, “We are grateful that the 'Memento' is so famous that the drama draws such expectation as a 'Korean version of Memento.”

“The fantasy set-up which one forgets all of the memories of the previous day will be the main avenue to express the sad love of the main characters in which GMS can’t even remember the memory of his love but JGB remembers everything.”  

Choi Jin-hyuk, who plays the part, also focuses on expressing the bitterness and pain of 'forgetting'.
According his agency GTree,"He spent a lot of time analyzing the script and character in order to express the character’s confused and embarrassed feeling  when he can’t remember either the ones whom he met the day before or who loves him yet they remember him.
Because it’s a pre-production drama, he’s been able to maintain this line of sentiment with sufficient concentration.

It is a romantic comedy drama depicting a strange but beautiful love story of a man who suffers from short-term amnesia, “Cinderella memory disorder” in which yesterday's memories disappear  when he sleeps, and a top star actress who falls off from grace by the false charge.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003306457

• Like 1

[DJ]  EP1 Preview  "I want to find the memory from 3 years ago." 

(00) After the accident 3 years ago, (002) when I awake, the memory of yesterday disappears. (004)I have Cinderella syndrome.   (005) Don’t you know Joy? I’m Joy.  (008)This isn’t a (autograph) sign but a doodle.   (009)You ruined everything. Yoou!   

(010)OOH    (012)One-Two-Three mean we are going to run. 

(016) Can I be your boyfriend?
(018) Perhaps do you know the flower language? (symbol of each flower; like rose as love or beauty) 

(020) Memory?  That’s our story.  (030) I want to find the memory from 3 years ago.  

((Dramax promotional Q&A))

"We met Choi Jin-hyuk, who was in the final stage of shooting for ‘Devilish Joy’ which will broadcast 9/5. " 

(001) [Dramax original drama <DJ>]
(009) GMS  CJH  (011)”Can I be your boyfriend? I would like” 

Spoiler

(017) Hello Dramax viewers, our ‘Devilish Joy’ will be aired the first episode 9/5 W, 11pm.

(029) <DJ> CJH, busy with the final stage of shooting
(039) CJH: Hello nice to meet you  I’m CJH. I’m playing GMS in the drama.

(044) [CJH: Q what’s today’s shooting about]   We are filming the end but it has a twist…  (047)(mc)There is a twist?    (048) Yes there is  (049) (mc)What is it?   (051) I can’t answer it. ((*Silly question.  Who would reveal a secret plot twist ))  
(053) I feel this drama would be more than expected. 

(0550 [ The drama is a love story of CMS who suffers with ‘Cinderella Syndrome’ & JGB, a top star who fell from grace because of the false charge.]

(109) [CJH, <DJ> drama is?]  A romantic-comedy drama but it has heartbroken stories too.   I play the character which has Cinderella Syndrome and forgets everything that happened the day before.  I think the viewers will enjoy the drama.  

(131) [CJH:Q The reason CJH chose to play GMS?]   The character itself appeared to be attractive and he is able to draw a sympathetic feeling from people.   Meanwhile he is playful and has a colorful aspect.  (147) I felt I could play well with the character.   

(151) [Do you like the name of GMS?]  (154) I feel a bit embarrassed with the name.  (158)But the writer selected it with deep thought, so I should accept it.  

(202) Rising expectation because of CJH’s cool acting and splendid activity
(207) CJH:  Dramax viewers, ‘Devilish Joy’ will be aired the first episode 9/5 W, 11pm. And it will be on W& Th, 11pm, every week.   Please watch it a lot.  Please watch it live. I will see you 9/5.   Thank you

Hello everyone :) I am a fan of Choi Jin Hyuk, from the Philippines. I've been reading the thread but can't cope up since I'm more busy watching CHJ's videos, repeatedly :D. Just sign up im soompi a while ago. 

I read in CJH's Japan fan club that he'll be having a fan meeting this December. I am considering on attending the fan meeting. Would it be possible for a non-Japanese fan to attend? May I ask ways on how to attend? Or do you have any idea of he'll be having a fan meeting in countries nearer to Philippines like Singapore? 

Maraming Salamat/ Thank you so much! 

• Like 1

**more previews from Choco TV

@1cda

Hello  chingu   I’m very much aware that, in an internet age, fans have many options about how to follow their favorite star.   As long as they are CJH fans I’m happy and  glad to give help any way I can. :) 
Lucky for you that you are close enough to make a trip to Japan Fan Meeting.   I know there are CJH fans in the Philippines and Singapore but I don’t know any of them ever attended any of Japan FMs.    But I know some fans from HK went Japan FM before.   They are very devoted CJH fans and some are old soompi members.   They have  FB ((https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup   )) which you can contact them.    There is a good chance some would attend this FM and you can join with them.   Even if they aren’t making this trip, I know they are glad to help you about this FM.  

Still if you have more questions please let me know.  ^_^
Don’t worry  CJH will have more FMs in place like the Philippines, Singapore, HK or Taiwan…  (hopefully in the near future)   I know currently he is working hard to solidify his fan base in Japan but he also knows he has a lot more fans in other places.   His upcoming new drama ‘Devilish Joy’ was supposed to be aired last Feb but it got delayed till now. So he needs to catch up on delayed time. I think his next drama might by SBS’s ‘Empress’s Dignity (literal title)' which is scheduled for November.     

PS  CJH had  Emergency Couple-FM with Song Ji Hyo in Singapore (5/16/2014) and he had one in Taiwan.  

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 9:39 AM, booha said:

**more previews from Choco TV

@1cda

Hello  chingu   I’m very much aware that, in an internet age, fans have many options about how to follow their favorite star.   As long as they are CJH fans I’m happy and  glad to give help any way I can. :) 
Lucky for you that you are close enough to make a trip to Japan Fan Meeting.   I know there are CJH fans in the Philippines and Singapore but I don’t know any of them ever attended any of Japan FMs.    But I know some fans from HK went Japan FM before.   They are very devoted CJH fans and some are old soompi members.   They have  FB ((https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup   )) which you can contact them.    There is a good chance some would attend this FM and you can join with them.   Even if they aren’t making this trip, I know they are glad to help you about this FM.  

Still if you have more questions please let me know.  ^_^
Don’t worry  CJH will have more FMs in place like the Philippines, Singapore, HK or Taiwan…  (hopefully in the near future)   I know currently he is working hard to solidify his fan base in Japan but he also knows he has a lot more fans in other places.   His upcoming new drama ‘Devilish Joy’ was supposed to be aired last Feb but it got delayed till now. So he needs to catch up on delayed time. I think his next drama might by SBS’s ‘Empress’s Dignity (literal title)' which is scheduled for November.     

PS  CJH had  Emergency Couple-FM with Song Ji Hyo in Singapore (5/16/2014) and he had one in Taiwan.  

Thank you so much for the info. Would help a lot. 

I've watched the EC FM in youtube, many times, without sub, it didn't bother me since hotties face and voice is more than enough for me. I became a fan thru EC, unfortunately, that's last June 2018 only. I've seen him in RM (am a RM fan, by the way, and SJH was the reason I dediced to watch EC) before but didn't leave an impression and since I'm not into korean dramas then. But since knowing him in EC, I've been hooked, hard. I've watched tunnel, pride and prejudice, i need romace, panda, heirs, fated to love you, GFB, episode 1 of grandpa flower investigation, 2008 hometown legends, some parts of his guesting in Strong Heart and currently watching pasta. Am also currently downloading My Precious You. By the way, do you know a download link for MDTF and It's ok daddy's girl? Can't find anywhere. Thanks again.

I also have his OSTs and live performaces converted to MP3, been listening to it everyday especially before bedtime. All his photos were saved in my instagram. I've saved all his video clips in youtube and named it to Jin Hyuk Player (from the Yuri Player). Hahaha. Oh my Jin Hyuk heart, if only I can meet him in person, I think O can die. Hahaha. 

Nice to meet you, my new found friend (is it ok to call you that?). Please continue your good work. Thank you for all thw update. Have a good day. 

Edited by triplem
Removed quoted videos/ IG
  • Like 1

** Good news  DJ was sold to Taiwan.  

Choi Jin-hyuk, 'DJ'  pre-sale in Taiwan

junZdKg.jpg

The MBN drama 'DJ', with Choi Jin-hyuk as the lead, was sold to Taiwan, the producer Golden Thum said on 9/3.

'DJ' will be broadcast in Taiwan's leading media such as Aichi, KKTV, Friday, Choco TV, My Video.

Golden Thum said, "The response to Choi Jin-hyeok is very hot in Taiwan, because many of his films are introduced and he has a broad fan base." "In addition to Taiwan, export contracts to other countries are underway too."

Choi Jin-hyuk has held an official fan meeting in Taiwan after he rose on the stardom in Taiwan through "Heirs" and a Taiwanese drama remake, "FTLY".   The OCN drama 'Tunnel', which was broadcasted  last year, gained high local popularity.  In June last year, he appeared in Taiwan's MTV Idol of Asia.

GTree, Choi Jin-hyuk’s agency, said, "Lovecall is steadily coming from the Taiwan side." "We are also considering a Taiwan fan meeting after completing the current work."

'DJ' depicts the love story of  Gong Ma Sung (CJH) who has suffered from Cinderella’s memory impairment  and a topstar, Joo Gi Bbeum (Song Hae-yoon) who has fallen into a helpless state.  First broadcast on 9/5 11pm.

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr

FbBmATQ.gif

@1cda

Here is one quick info for now before my bedtime.  I will talk to you more tomorrow.  

CJH’s agency (GTree) said CJH is considering possible FM in Taiwan after DJ is ended.   :blush:

• Like 1

@booha a good news it is :) hoping DJ be sold to many countries. 

If you don't mind, may I know your nationality? I've also noticed, Mishiele and Polariscat hadn't posted updates for a long time. Or they just changed their ID name? Just curiois coz they were active back in 2013. 

Anyways, have a soundless sleep. Thank you for the time. :)

• Like 1

Okay it’s official now finally.   Wow the script reading is happening 9/6.   So CJH’s character isn’t going to be a white knight but an unruly imperial guard who spits out cuss words and swaggers around with his fists and kicks around his underlings.   Gosh he might not be the one to walk away with JNR in a happy sunset at the end. At least they let him have fancy wardrobes:sweatingbullets:

Jang Nam-ra, Shin Sung-rok, Choi Jin-hyuk,  Confirmed 'Empress's Dignity' "script Reading 9/6"

LODUWqD.jpg

The leads of the new SBS drama 'Empress' s Dignity' have been confirmed.

Jang Na-ra, Shin Sung-rok, Choi Jin-hyuk, Shin Eun-kyung will appear in the new SBS drama "Empress's Dignity" They will have their first script reading on 9/6 at the Tanhye Center in Gyeonggi-do.

Jang Na-ra is going to play a musical actress, Oh Sunny.  She has a lifelong dream to be on stage as a musical heroine and to live as is for the rest of her life, but in reality, she is a professional substitute actress whom directors want to avoid. One day after living as an unnamed musical actress,  she becomes the people’s Cinderella, an empress.

Shin Sung Rok plays the absolute power Lee Hyuk, who is the emperor of Empire of Korea.  Having a  remarkable talent in making money, he has revived more than 30 imperial enterprises and has amassed enormous wealth. He also knows how to control people.  He has a good-looking appearance and brilliant rhetoric.

Choi Jin-hyeok plays Na Wang Sig, 120kg, the imperial guard. He is a rascal who talks with cuss words and has a habit of ordering around his underlings.   No one can fight with him as he is a natural fighter who has a quick mobility though he’s big.

Shin Eun-kyung portrays Mama-empress Kang who is a loving mother for her son but for her daughter-in-law, she is a mighty mother-in-law.   She is a queen bee who is called ‘a sword woman’ because she has no fears and holds a royal power but she is a natural enemy to Grandma-empress. The affection for the son is beyond the morbid level.

‘Empress’s Dignity’ is a story about a young and beautiful musical actress who suddenly becomes Cinderella one day by marrying the emperor,  and fights against the absolute power of the palace,  and, after Grandma-empress’s murder, breaks down the imperial court  and finds true love and happiness.

Kim Soon-ok (‘Temptation of Wife’  ‘Jang Bo-ri is Here!’  ‘My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol’  ‘Band of Sisters’)
writes the script and Joo Dong Min PD (‘Return’) directs it.  It will be broadcast in coming November.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&amp;aid=0002825645

FjTpFCg.gif

• Like 1

(1)CJH says Hello and  support and enjoy watching DJ

(2)Jang In-seop plays GMS’s secretary Yang Uj-in.  JIS is from the same agency as CJH

@1cda   :)
Oh gosh  I didn’t expect  more new drama news to come out so soon.  Tomorrow ‘Devilish Joy’ will premiere and then next day, the script reading for ‘Empress’s Dignity’.  I think there is going to be a DJ press conference today.(?)   I’m sure CJH’s fans are over the moon since we had waited for a long time after his last drama, Tunnel’ (2017 Mar-May)    

Spoiler

Enjoyed reading yours.  So your JH sparks happened last June.    First enjoy while it lasts   We know nothing can last forever right?!  ahahaa  I know that whooshing feeling.
I’m a Korean and live in us.  Yeah it has been an interesting experience for me since I ran into kdramas  and soompi (with Gu Wol-ryung, GFB 2013  my avatar haha)  If I’m still here it’s because of JH’s kdrama career.  Maybe someday I will talk about it.  haha  
I too like to listen his songs.  CJH has a unique singing voice, though his singing isn’t like professional singers on a technical level but there is an strong emotional  wave in his singing voice.

‘It's ok daddy's girl’  I found it in Viki &DF & other sites.  I think MDTF has Chinese & Japanese subs in dvds.  Once one cable station (Starhub Cable Channel 820 in Singapore) aired it with eng subs. Unfortunately nobody downloaded it at the time.  It’s a shame because though it’s a daily drama, it has many cute adorable OTP scenes, and CJH wore many suits to promote them on the drama.  CJH had his first overseas fans (Taiwan/ China/Japan/ few others) because of MDTF.  

Mishiele was the one who restarted this CJH thread after GFB which was CJH’s major break and brought new fans.  She came here because of Wol-ryung and later she moved on (for different flowers?!  hahah )   She is Chinese but lives in Canada and she was/still is(?) a member of weibo or baidu(? I forgot which one).  She’s very good at making wonderful gifs and created the site( which I have to find the link since it was on my old computer)    
Polariscat came here earlier and then later opened CJH HK FB.  I’m like a soompi hamster. I haven’t done any outside fan activities some reason.   But I saw some of soompi members on IGs but not recently.  ttt
PS : Hopefully you know how to delete images/videos/IGs. We can’t quote them because they use a lot of data to upload on a phone since now everybody does soompi with a phone.  We can only quote texts.  If you don’t know how let me know (or pm me?)  

• Like 1

@booha I am extremely excited for CJH. Now we can watch him again in new dramas. In the "Empress Dignity," I'm envisioning him HALF NAKED and ROUGH in every episode, like those guards in Spartacus or GOT :blush::joy:

The sparks continuously intensify everyday. Hahaha. He may not be a professional singer but he really has the voice, manly yet sweet *swooning* I will be cheering for him until he decides to quit acting.

Me too, I can only express my fangirling moments here in Soompi. But I really do hope I could attend one of his future FM.

• LOL 1