Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

PP EP20 Written Preview

“That’s the person … PMG …”

DC learns the identity of PMG and falls in great shock.  With the impact of the accident, KS regains little by little his lost memory that happened15 years ago. Civil Team continuously investigates to capture PMG, but it feels pressure about the danger the members are in.

Through interrogation of PSB, YM learns the hidden truth in HB’s case, and begins to start a full-fledged fight …

PP EP20 Preview

<iframe title='20회 예고(영상)' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=va7a7C4yOZFyRuqR7OuyBOq&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

(001) KS “Hyeong I .. I saw it all!”

(005) DC “chief boss, I’ll ask you again.” “Where did you find this tie pin?”

(008) [destroy evidence]

(009) MHM “Be careful”

(010) MHM “If you sense something wrong, you could drop everything and escape from it.”

(014) KS “ajeossi … wake up soon (sniff sniff )”

(017) DC “SAR, Are you alright?”

(018) SAR “That’s him!!”

(020) YM “You have six days left for the statute of limitations.”

y75StWI.jpg

GMcdj3H.jpgUDIgC3p.jpg

hNI3s9t.jpgbIThKg9.jpg

iajQs3V.jpgNAbOehg.jpg

vtvd4J0.jpg  KFSYQsc.jpg

kqx1wAd.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Guest vforvintagevera

@ell4u, thanks for the welcome back!@booha, thanks for the translations of episode 20's preview!
On an interesting note, this was really bizarre to see, but it caught my eye when youtube suggested I watch it.I guess CJH really has gotten well-known enough in Hong Kong (at least) where the media digs up his past.They did a segment on his 2nd guest appearance on Strong Heart (it's been like 3 years since then).It's about his ex-girlfriend who committed suicide (you can find articles about it if you google it) but I just thought it was really weird that international media would report about it:

Guest chaybags55

Violetlove2 said:

If I can give you an advice on what to do when you meet CJH, I say you prepare your lines, print them out and hold it in your hands so you can read it any time. You can also print it out in korean for him to read. The thing is that if you see CJH for the first time your heart pounds so fast that you hear nothing else but your heartbeat and your brain becomes numb and freezes. Unless you are super brave you will not find any words to say. At least that was my case. And one more thing. He is very sweet and even polite in person. He WILL hold your hands. And for the two-year-plan, which seems brilliant, I would like to offer my help in any way I can since I am in Korea. I would be happy to see some of you from the thread in person. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Chao

@chaybags55‌ that's the spirit! XD too true. I'm super nervous now but I'm pretty sure that once I get there (and I WILL get there) that my instincts will kick in and I will be like I didn't travel thousands of miles to screw this up... And then I will probably walk up to him with the intention of spreading very eloquently and charmingly, falter, settle for "hi" and return relatively unscathed. I would hug but I'm not sure if that's something people do very often in Korea like that? I don't always like hugs, which is unfortunate for me because EVERYONE where I live hugs all the time, even strangers, but I don't mind of its CJH xD We shall see!!

Too bad traveling cots money I mean really.

So when are his other Fm dates this year? I see there is one in Japan and Korea? just wondering ^_^

Guest vforvintagevera

Great news everybody! I believe Choi Jin Hyuk will be on Showbiz Korea's Star Chronicle Celebrity segment soon. Their facebook page just announced to look forward to details of his interview. I think his interview segment will be uploaded onto their youtube channel as well.

Showbiz Korea
[sTAR CHRONICLE] Hello, viewers of Showbiz Korea!

10386757_780368632037369_147923564419194
Tomorrow's celebrity is one who appeals to the ladies with his perfect physique, charismatic look and soft smile.
It’s actor Choi Jin-hyuk! He got a lot of fame thorugh the drama "The Heirs" & "Emergency Couple", and now he is starring in the drama "Pride and Prejudice".
We’ll tell you all there’s to know about Choi Jin-hyuk tomorrow!
So, do not miss it~

https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/780368632037369/?type=1&theater

I can't wait to see the interview :) I'm glad he's getting a lot of media attention, especially from Showbiz Korea again. First getting ranked for that special characters segment and now a new interview for the new year. 

Guest meomongco

Oh my god, I'm really sad for P&P fell the 20 ep of rating... :((. 
RATING ON 12/01/2015

KBS 2TV drama "Healer" rated 9.4%.

SBS "Punch - Drama" : 9.1%

MBC "Pride and Prejudice" : 8.0%
CR: Naver
P/s: Long day no see you and talk to you. I'm really sorry for the internet cable in Vietnam was broken and it has not fixed yet. And it's about 2 more weeks to fix it, too bad problem to us (people in VN). So, I haven't watched yet 2 the lastest ep :((...But of course, i will try to update some things if i can...:X
I am really upset when i come here, but i can't talk to you anything. One of the part, i could see some comments, but beside, i couldn't so. I couldn't load the pages in the forum. Too laggggg... :((. 
I am still trying to visit and say hello to everybody. I miss you so much. @Yeekrfan2, @booha @ell4u, @chaybags55, @vforvintage, @celes80, @aliciaA, @Hulya.23_d801 @PolarisCat...and everybody Hyukie Girls, thanks alot for all. This morrning i decided to buy a big data to see the infors here. Although it's still low, but i know that you are good...Tonight is the last ep of P&P. I wish it will be fine and come back its top. And tomorrow, Hyukie's coming to HK for his FM tour. Wishing his FM will be successful and everything is good to him. I really admire to you, who can go to HK for seeing him. Best wishes to you. Take care and see you soonest!!! :X :X

Guest chaybags55

Violetlove2 said: @chaybags55‌ that's the spirit! XD too true. I'm super nervous now but I'm pretty sure that once I get there (and I WILL get there) that my instincts will kick in and I will be like I didn't travel thousands of miles to screw this up... And then I will probably walk up to him with the intention of spreading very eloquently and charmingly, falter, settle for "hi" and return relatively unscathed. I would hug but I'm not sure if that's something people do very often in Korea like that? I don't always like hugs, which is unfortunate for me because EVERYONE where I live hugs all the time, even strangers, but I don't mind of its CJH xD We shall see!! Too bad traveling cots money I mean really. So when are his other Fm dates this year? I see there is one in Japan and Korea? just wondering ^_^

Guest chaybags55

as a consolation the 8% viewers stick to the end.Congrats PP!!
miss you too @meomongco  lets go to korea then to cheer you up :))

Guest chaybags55

@AliciaA dear have a safe trip to HK. hug him, hold his hand, kiss his hand oh do anything till you drop haha.enjoy to the max friend  !! you are so lucky !! am jealous right now hehe

@AliciaA dear have a safe trip to HK. hug him, hold his hand, kiss his hand oh do anything till you drop haha.enjoy to the max friend  !! you are so lucky !! am jealous right now hehe

AHHH me too me too!!! Our day will come chingu... Our day will come...

But yes those of you that will make it to HK, ENJOY!! You will regret it later if you don't hug that boy :x

You all can count me in, for the 2-year plan. :) Haha.  For what it's worth, PP led its timeslot for the majority of its run, and was only derailed toward the end because of the various year-end award ceremonies and what not. It can be considered to be a successful drama and I hope MBC will consider our Hyuk for other leading roles when he finishes his ms, since he is after all, one of their golden boys in ratings. 
After PP is done, seems like our Hyuk will be busy busy with many many interviews and Fan Meets. No news of enlistment or upcoming projects yet (pray and pray harder that he doesn't go in so soon). I do have something happy to report though, for those wishing to see our Hyuk acting as a (delicious :D) vampire, the movie will (finally) be released on April 17 2015 in Toho Cinemas Shinjuku, Japan. Seems like it is a limited release and still very limited information on the plot of the movie and the amount of screen time our Hyuk has. But hey, Hyukkie as a vampire is going to be absolutely swoon-worthy, no matter how short. 
http://eiga.com/news/20150105/5/

Guest vforvintagevera

YAY! It's out everybody! So I was a bit mistaken, it wasn't an interview, but just a summary of his career so far. Still cool though.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Showbiz Korea - CHOI JIN-HYUK ON STAR CHRONICLE

ARIRANG KPOP Published on Jan 12, 2015

STAR CHRONICLE
CHOI JIN-HYUK ON STAR CHRONICLE
Star Chronicle is a segment that gives you a chronological view of top-notch Korean stars′ careers. Today′s celebrity is one who appeals to the ladies with his perfect physique, charismatic look and soft smile. It′s actor Choi Jin-hyuk. Choi Jin-hyuk is a natural actor and we′ll tell you all there′s to know about him right now! 

I'm really happy they featured Choi Jin Hyuk in today's Showbiz Korea's STAR CHRONICLE segment. It's really awesome to see how his career has exploded and progressed since Gu Family Book after struggling for 7 years in the industry. I still remember seeing him for the first time in It's Okay Daddy's Girl in 2011 (I initially watched it for Suju's Donghae but became impressed with Choi Jin Hyuk's acting). I'm surprised his name change from Kim Tae Ho to Choi Jin Hyuk from 2006-2010 wasn't mentioned or his struggles after It's Okay Daddy's Girl from 2010-2012 weren't mentioned in this segment, but I guess I'm not too surprised, since I Need Romance season 1, My Daughter The Flower, and Panda and Hedgehog weren't successful enough. But YES, Choi Jin Hyuk was AMAZING in Gu Family Book as Gu Wol Ryung and he without a doubt was the best thing about that drama. Every time he showed up as Gumihot Daddy he stole the show. He was mesmerizing in every single scene. I can't be more happier for him. I hope he gets even better roles because he's a talented young actor (can you believe he's only 28?) and he still has so much potential. I enjoyed his acting in Emergency Couple and Pride and Prejudice and I hope he continues to get good roles with good scripts, because let's be real, both Heirs and Fated To Love You shafted his potential.

Guest vforvintagevera

Hey everyone, Choi Jin Hyuk has been revealed as Soompi's Monday Man Crush for January! See below for the article:
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Man Crush Monday: January’s Mystery Revealakinahana89 January 11, 2015

Are you eager to see who our mystery man is? Who will be able to claim this unexpected second chance and land a spot on our Man Crush Monday list? Let’s find out! Our January’s Mystery Reveal is…

MCM_Mystery_Daniel_3

… Actor Choi Jin Hyuk!

To be honest, even though Choi Jin Hyuk has been in some well known, popular dramas, such as “Emergency Couple,” “Gu Family Book,” “The Heirs,” and is also currently starring in “Pride and Prejudice,” I only know him as Daniel Pitt in “Fated to Love You.” Since the Soompier who nominated Choi Jin Hyuk didn’t specify which of his roles was the most crush worthy, I will choose the familiar, loveable Daniel Pitt as this week’s Man Crush Monday.

Strangely enough, “Fated to Love You” was one of those incredibly rare dramas where I didn’t get Second Lead Syndrome – not even once. It certainly wasn’t because Daniel Pitt wasn’t crush worthy since he most definitely was, but because the first lead was such a gentlemen and equally as loveable that my adoration for Daniel Pitt simply never had the time to develop. For this reason, I’m glad that Daniel Pitt and I were fated to meet again so that I can take the time to appreciate him now.

Let’s take a look at five reasons that make Daniel Pitt totally and completely Man Crush Monday worthy. (Spoilers ahead!)

1. Daniel Pitt is creative.

MCM_Mystery_Daniel_Artist

From being a well known artist and designer to being fashionably dressed at all times, Daniel Pitt is the epitome of a creative soul. Artistic men are totally my type and Daniel Pitt’s creativity truly knows no limits! As if being famous wasn’t already accomplished enough, he can also serenade a woman with a swoon worthy voice, help DJ at a club, prepare an awesome and touching sand art proposal, and is quite skilled with a camera. The only thing missing during Daniel Pitt’s screen time on “Fated to Love You?” Old comfortable clothes, wild paint splatters, and one heck of a masterpiece! I really would have loved to see Daniel Pitt getting down and dirty with his art media.

2. He’s honestly persistent.

MCM_Mystery_Daniel_Persistent

Many times in the midst of trying to reveal his real identity to Kim Mi Young, Daniel Pitt always gets interrupted and gets put in a situation where he has to continue pretending to be a priest for the sake of another. He could have continued the charade until the end since his presence seemed to give Kim Mi Young peace during her moments of uncertainty, but Daniel Pitt chose the difficult, albeit more rewarding, route by attempting time and time again to reveal himself. Once the truth was finally out in the open, Daniel Pitt didn’t leave it at that – he tried his best to apologize and make up for the times in which he had been cornered into masking his identity.

Daniel Pitt also had the courage to reveal that it was his fault his younger sister was missing. Most people probably would not unveil that piece of information, but Daniel Pitt boldly told the truth during his long, persistent search for theother Kim Mi Young. Even though he felt hurt with each failure, despair at each dead end, heartbreak with each false alarm, Daniel Pitt never gave up the hope that he would, one day, find his sister. I don’t know about anyone else, but I definitely think that’s admirable.

3. Daniel Pitt always comes to the rescue.

MCM_Mystery_Daniel_Rescue

I couldn’t keep track of the number of times Daniel Pitt had been Mi Young’s hero. From being there for her when she learned she was pregnant to praying with her at the hospital when she was preparing to terminate the pregnancy, Daniel Pitt had already gone far and beyond the duties of someone who was still a stranger to Kim Mi Young. Still, he didn’t stop there. When he accidentally saw the divorce papers, when he stepped up to the plate at the charity auction to vouch for the artist behind the Gaeddong cup, when he turned fierce to defend and protect her from the reporters, and even occasionally from Lee Gunover martial misunderstandings, Daniel Pitt was a stable presence who never once belittled Kim Mi Young and always sought to raise her self confidence.

4. He’s life changing.

MCM_Mystery_Daniel_LifeChanging

Not many can add “completely changing someone’s life” onto their list of accomplishments, but Daniel Pitt fully deserves recognition for doing just that. During her time of utter despair, Kim Mi Young’s life suddenly changed, for the better in certain aspects, when Daniel Pitt encouraged her to turn to her love of art to heal her wounds. Because of him, Kim Mi Young experienced life in France, learned French, developed her art skills, became more confident in herself, was more outspoken, and transformed herself into a famous, highly sought after artist. The core essence of Kim Mi Young was the same, but Daniel Pitt assisted her in gaining a better footing in life and building a brand new name and reputation for herself. Talk about influential!

5. Daniel Pitt is as unselfish as they come.

If there is any reason to dislike a second male lead, it’s that I’ve seen a fair share of frustrating ones I just want to knock some common sense into; the ones that are notorious for believing that if their feelings are forced upon the one they love and if they insist on being given a chance and that they are meant to be, with complete disregard to the woman’s feelings and opinions,then that woman simply must do a complete turn-around and fall completely in love with them instead.

But lucky for us, Daniel Pitt has never done that. His feelings are never forced onto Kim Mi Young and although he certainly has his moments of weakness and doubt, he never questions her loyalty to him and their relationship. When Kim Mi Young needed more time, he gave it to her. When she needed space, he moved away just enough to let her breathe. When the truth behind why her relationship with Lee Gun truly crumbled, Daniel Pitt was torn between doing what’s right and doing what he really wants to do. Even when Kim Mi Young chose to stay with him after Lee Gun’s facade began to shatter, Daniel Pitt made the conscious decision to let her go because it would make her happy. To be given a chance to solve the missing piece of the puzzle from the past and come to her own decision on who she will stay with meant peace and joy for Kim Mi Young, but a great chance of despair for Daniel Pitt.

Still, he chose to give up on her, to give her the freedom she needs, even though Daniel Pitt once said to Lee Gun, “the words ‘giving up’ is not in my dictionary.” But for the sake of another, Daniel Pitt does, indeed, decide to give up. Wow, right?

How did we do for January’s Mystery Reveal? Was Daniel Pitt a good choice? Rate him on a scale of 1 to 10 in the comments below! Don’t forget to nominate your Man Crush Mondays for next month and I’m also open for recommendations on which of Choi Jin Hyuk’s drama to watch next! See you all on Wednesday for our Woman Crush segment!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/11/man-crush-monday-januarys-mystery-reveal/

Guest vforvintagevera

CRIES! I wish I was in Taiwan! Why am I not in Taiwan this year?! I was in Taiwan last year, but it looks like there are reports that Choi Jin Hyuk will be holding a fanmeet for lucky fans in Taiwan! All you lucky fans that will see him in Hong Kong this week, and Japan later this month are super lucky. And now you get him in Taiwan next month too! No words can express how jelly I am.
From Baidu: Choi Jin Hyuk will be holding Fanmeeting in Taiwan on Feb,14 2015 cr.starnews

Choi Jin-hyuk to hold fanmeeting in Taiwan!

(OSEN)

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk will hold a fan meeting in Taiwan, his agency Red Brick House confirmed Tuesday.

According to the company, Choi will fly to Taiwan next month to hold a fan meeting, after similar events in Hong Kong and Japan this month. 

Choi is set to leave for Hong Kong on Wednesday, and the fan meeting in Japan is scheduled for the end of the month. 

“There has been much interest in Choi jin-hyuk in Taiwan after he starred in the dramas “The Heirs” and “Emergency Couple” aired on tvN.

There were requests for a fan-meeting (in Taiwan) since last year, but he has only now found the opportunity,” an official of the agency was quoted as saying by a local news outlet. 

Choi plans to begin his mandatory military service within the first half of the year. 

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501131131121999754_2