Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest mdolphins

Nice photo, glad to see new members on this site. I just have to say regarding the photo of him above, that no one can rock white jeans/pants like he can.

@chaybags55 said: Gals, Baidu CJH tweeted.. a magazine in Singapore with CJH (GDC)  as the cover photo.. is Pride and Prejudice be shown in SG. If so, there is a possibility that he will go back to SG and promote the drama?? fingers crossed, I will definitely go to  SG, @ell4u, gear up gurl, this is our chance to see him b4 he goes to MS..

Guest chaybags55

@celes80  just pm you check it out. hope there is some juicy  tidbits that you can share us with that  Spore mag.. thanks as always..

@Violetlove2 said: @celes80 thank you ^-^ it's so sad for us k entertainment fans living in the states... Hardly ever do we get to meet our favorite stars :( nevertheless I will keep hoping that one day I meet my favorites like the amazing CJH ^_^^_^ haha

Fw3nLJL.jpg

PP Shooting for perhaps hospital scene

1: PDnim MHM DC 2: MHM DC

KXU3pbK.jpg

Axe1Yuq.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

Congrats CJH for being a 5th placer , Top 5  korean stars who played unique roles well..  a news by Arirang..
But to all of us here, you are number 1, right hyuk hyuk girls!
enjoy your weekend!!

@booha oh my goodness.. How lucky she is!! Yes, it's sad that I didn't know about it beforehand... I don't live in Cali but I can travel LOL

I sure hope he either comes back or I will have the ability to go to him... Haha. Not like I'd get to see him up close but you know what I mean :P

@chaybaggs55 you too ^-^ fighting!!!!

Guest chaybags55

Violetlove2 said: @booha oh my goodness.. How lucky she is!! Yes, it's sad that I didn't know about it beforehand... I don't live in Cali but I can travel LOL I sure hope he either comes back or I will have the ability to go to him... Haha. Not like I'd get to see him up close but you know what I mean :P @chaybaggs55 you too ^-^ fighting!!!!

lets go to korea @Violetlove2 i want to make sure i gonna see him upclose and personal, no concessions whatsoever, haha

Haha id love to! I'm definitely going to as soon as I can afford the ticket and the hotel. I don't know why but I just can't stay away ;) I've been learning conversational korean so I can survive and find the bathroom and stuff haha. It seems like a great vacation spot in addition to the hotties. If it really happens together we can say hi to one anther!! Oh.. Uh... Excuse me.. I mean anyeong!!!! :D

I've actually wondered if I'd like to live there, but of course I won't know until I visit so therefore I HAVE to visit! Logic!! @chaybaggs55

@chaybags55 said: @Violetlove2 said: @booha oh my goodness.. How lucky she is!! Yes, it's sad that I didn't know about it beforehand... I don't live in Cali but I can travel LOL I sure hope he either comes back or I will have the ability to go to him... Haha. Not like I'd get to see him up close but you know what I mean :P @chaybaggs55 you too ^-^ fighting!!!! ‘upclose & personal’ ???    Are you sure you can handle him??    Are you sure that you can control yourself and not flip backward and drop on the ground in a fully supine position as soon as you spot a glimpse of him in the distance.   Here is a test for you dear chingu.   I’m posting the picture.  Now imagine you are standing in the front of him and ask him softly ‘May I touch your hand!!’   keke

whsagxc.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

Violetlove2 said:

Violetlove2

said: @booha oh my goodness.. How lucky she is!! Yes, it's sad that I didn't know about it beforehand... I don't live in Cali but I can travel LOL I sure hope he either comes back or I will have the ability to go to him... Haha. Not like I'd get to see him up close but you know what I mean

:P

@chaybaggs55 you too ^-^ fighting!!!!

@Violetlove2     No no not shaking, softly touching it.   ‘May I touch your hand!!’    This line was from the girl who ran into him in the hotel.    She went there to see Heirs shooting because she was a LMH fan but by chance she ran into CJH.  She was the one who said that to CJH.    She had a quick mind to think like that.  However he let her touch his hand. Wow!!  Then she posted her account in Heirs and we asked her to post here and she did.   Did she describe about his hand???   Haha

@booha I can't ask him if I can touch his hand!!! Are you crazy?? I would become delirious.. Or faint or somethig... Then I couldn't keep talking to him!! I'm sitting here smiling like an idiot just thinking about it!! This wont do. We need a plan for when one of us meets him or something. How brave of her to ask that! And it paid off!

Guest chaybags55

@booha‌ chingu, i will do whatever it takes. this once in a life time chance, I will ask " May I kiss your lips?? haha. oh I might as well aim high my dear!