Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Beautifully made vid@meomongco and cjh song u chose as background music is perfect. I felt you're very inspired and full of love with our hyukkie while doin it..... i watched thru YT. I cant view videos here and dont know why..

Guest meomongco

Oh my god, :(
Rating on 06/01
SBS drama "Punch" rated 10.1%

KBS 2TV drama "Healer" rated 9.2%

MBC "Pride and Prejudice" rated 8.2%.

CR: Naver
I can't imagine to it...:(. Anyway, they all do it well. Hyukie and P&P fighting for the one last ep.
Nice day chingus!
@AliciaA, Oh my dear...I really don't know how i could make it well, while the internet line was broken and it hasn't fixed yet...:(. I really need the network for many things. I can't watch the P&P drama now and even more i have still not watched my video made yet...:((. Thanks my dear chingu!!!

Guest chaybags55

meomongco said: ell4u said: great video @meomongco.. made me love him and his work even more!
Could you send your comment on Youtube, pls??? It can make somebody curious about his FM tour more...:X

:)>-  Welcome! So happy to know that you loved him as Kim Won too, you must read his alternate story here, don't worry he will get his happy ending ;)

'The Heirs' The Alternative Story for Kim Won and Hyun Joo

Specially translated by our talented translator @celes80

Ohhhh really?? Yay!!!

I was so sad because I loved Kim Won, but at the same time I loved the writing and how the ending was portrayed for the character he couldn't give up his crown. So cool!!

Guest chaybags55

Gals, Baidu CJH tweeted.. a magazine in Singapore with CJH (GDC)  as the cover photo.. is Pride and Prejudice be shown in SG. If so, there is a possibility that he will go back to SG and promote the drama?? fingers crossed, I will definitely go to  SG, @ell4u, gear up gurl, this is our chance to see him b4 he goes to MS..

@violetlove2. Hello and welcome chingu . If you like KW and HJ love story in Heirs, I recommend you read their alternative story here at soompi fanfix.  Beautifully written by CJH fan Vera Zeng and translated by our very own @celes80 and tell us later which part do you like most.. Please visit us here often and share with us your thoughts about our man

well i am still 3 ep behind in terms of PP so i really cannot comment with regards to the story line and the ratings but still thanks to @Yeekrfan2 for the screencaps coz for me nothings change...our man is still so very very manly handsome...fab83adfa9ec8a1309148448f403918fa1ecc0a5
you may punch me yet i'll still be healed because no one else can exude such aura of manliness..Choi Jin Hyuk is my Pride.. 

@meomongco    sorry chingu for the late response! It’s so beautifully well made. The images are so astonishingly good that I’m speechless. It’s a strange experience to see his drama photos with the song which always make me very emotional even after two years.    It’s better than a thousand words. I see your feeling on every image.    So great! So appreciative your sharing with us.    Congratulations and hopefully more in future to share your deep affection for him with us.  hug/hug

@hulya.23_d801   Keep your artistic flame alive always! 

(edit)  merhaba ( Hello)  teşekkürler(Thanks)   iyi bir gün var (Have a good day)

8ADYRGi.jpg

rzAfpLt.jpg

hbD6jKv.jpg

cr to @meomongco  @hulya.23_d801

Edited by booha

Guest meomongco

booha said: @meomongco  @hulya.23_d801    sorry chingu for the late response! It’s so beautifully well made. The images are so astonishingly good that I’m speechless. It’s a strange experience to see his drama photos with the song which always make me very emotional even after two years.    It’s better than a thousand words. I see your feeling on every image.    So great! So appreciative your sharing with us.    Congratulations and hopefully more in future to share your deep affection for him with us.  hug/hug
@hulya.23_d801   Keep your artistic flame alive always!

cr to @meomongco  @hulya.23_d801
Hulya did a photoshop for the first one. It's difficult to her and me, as she just can speak Turkey. But she did it well as expected. Love her so much!!!
I chose the pictures carefully...Anyway i tried my best with the video. So difficult to me by my first time. Too bad with the internet line...:D
Thanks alot @booha

@meomongco   Thank you again for the video. Yes I know!  Strangely I could feel your touch ( and your heart) on selecting those pictures. haha   So she is from Turkey!  That’s cool.   After learning about her I tried to translate her short message she sent to you.

Bovjhtc.png

cr to DC

Edited by booha

@Violetlove2 said: I've really enjoyed all the content on this thread! I just came here to say how much I really love this man and how talented he is. I hope that he has even more dramas coming up soon. He's awesome! I loved him on Heirs (such a tormented soul!) and when he made an appearance on Running Man it seemed like he was such a nice guy. Can't wait to see more from him!

Guest meomongco

booha said: @meomongco   Thank you again for the video. Yes I know!  Strangely I could feel your touch ( and your heart) on selecting those pictures. haha   So she is from Turkey!  That’s cool.   After learning about her I tried to translate her short message she sent to you.

cr to DC

@booha, Thanks alot once again. I received some comments on Youtube from my chingus. They really love it...It touch to me!!
@Hulya, nice and lovely pic. Thank you for your uploading!