Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Guest sunshine4ever

huhuhu!!! First off all I'm busy cleaning up right now and I'm being summoned by @Yeekrfan2!!! Thank you for tagging me! I wish I was the thread starter, but someone already started it. lol.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022774/upcoming-drama-2014-fated-to-love-you-%EC%9A%B4%EB%AA%85%EC%B2%98%EB%9F%BC-%EB%84%90-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%ED%95%B4-jang-hyuk-and-jang-nara

You can go there to follow the thread. I can open the thread if it is 100% certain Jin Hyukie will be part of the show because we need 3 confirmed cast to open it.

I feel a bit sad that he's going to be a second lead. >_< Would rather him rest and prepare for his army duty than letting him work until it's time to enroll, but then reading that he has to help his family financially, I am willing to accept this. Plus I get to see a little more of him before waiting for another 2-3 years without him since it will take him a while after settling back in to the entertainment world to get another drama. I just hope luck is with him even when he gets back so that he can get more leading projects. I don't like the idea of being a lead and then going back to be a second lead. *go find my own corner* Sorry if I make anyone feel mad lol with my feelings. They will be over soon. ^^ okie. And I think it looks like a good one since the female lead looks fine.

Okay I like that I get to see him soon though!!!

@Yeekrfan2, I'm going to send a pm you. Will you please check it? Thanks so much. <3

-edited-
Oh, yea, guys, just in case you wondering why I want Jin Hyuk to rest. I work a lot, too and I think maybe I should take a vacation soon, but it just hadn't happened yet this year. I'm roughly about his age. How I wish he has more time to rest than going through another long experience with EC again since he just got out of it. *sighs* But yeah, I just hope he takes good care of his health.

fiovial said: @booha I totally understand the feeling of wanting a fave actor to take on lead roles :) . On the very bright side so far the response from kr netizens about cjh taking on the role has been very positive. People are looking forward to the drama even more now. I think those 3 (The Jang Couple and CJH) will have great chemistry. 
It seems like a done deal based on this. The drama's official daum cafe for production staff. CJH's name is listed after Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra
] APbvXaC.jpg
cr: http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=212120

Guest fiovial

@sunshine4ever no official news has been out yet. So I think you'll have to wait before reopening the Fated To Love You thread. Hopefully in the next few days there will be official news of Choi Jin Hyuk joining the drama.
@booha I'm a Jang Hyuk fan so I've been looking out for news or anything related to Fated To Love You.

@sunshine4ever said: fiovial said: @booha I totally understand the feeling of wanting a fave actor to take on lead roles :) . On the very bright side so far the response from kr netizens about cjh taking on the role has been very positive. People are looking forward to the drama even more now. I think those 3 (The Jang Couple and CJH) will have great chemistry. 
It seems like a done deal based on this. The drama's official daum cafe for production staff. CJH's name is listed after Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra
] APbvXaC.jpg
cr: http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=212120

Guest sunshine4ever

fiovial said: @sunshine4ever no official news has been out yet. So I think you'll have to wait before reopening the Fated To Love You thread. Hopefully in the next few days there will be official news of Choi Jin Hyuk joining the drama.
@booha I'm a Jang Hyuk fan so I've been looking out for news or anything related to Fated To Love You.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I posted this message at Emergency Couple Thread in the K-dramas & Movies forum. I know Jin Hyuk will attend his fans meeting with Korean fans (I believe) this May 10th because it got delayed due to the ferry accident. But I hope that they won't postpone the one in Singapore with Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo. I don't know if anyone will help deliver for May 10th, but I found 2 people who are saying they're going to help deliver messages/letters to him if we write him a letter so they can deliver when he comes to Singapore. So please read this message below and PM me and I will deliver your message to messengers. Also if anyone's good at artworks, will you please kindly participate in helping us since I don't think I will be able to find a translator to translate our message. :( But I think it's worth a try to write to them in English. I think they would love to get something from us better than none. And please think of Jin Hyuk and his army duty. Any words of encouragements for him is much appreciated. <3 And please excuse my "fangirling" for Song Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk.

If I can find someone who can deliver our message for his individual fans meeting, then I need the letter soon, so please try to compose something before May 5th. I will communicate soon with someone in Korea that frequented our thread before. Also please note that I will also put this thread's url to our letter to him because I want him to check us out!!! :) Yes, so he can see us, even if he might not understand us.

Letter to Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo on May 16th's fans meeting in Singapore.

EeLcIit.jpg

Hi everyone,

As some of you might have already known that Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo will have a fans meeting in Singapore on May 16th. I had communicated with some of the people who frequented this thread. As this already happened for "That Winter, The Wind Blows" too when Jo In Sung visited Singapore. We were lucky to be able to have someone delivered the letters to him. I wanted to do something special for both Jin Hyuk and Ji Hyo, too and am inviting everyone to participate in this. Your message does not have to be long, but if you would like to write to Song Ji Hyo or Choi Jin Hyuk either by congratulating for a job well done for EC, or just a message saying that you will support them. I don't know what, but I hope that you will write something for them and in it we will put Emergency Couple's Thread at Soompi Forums or something with our link/url so that they both may know about our existence. We can state that we are an international online community from all around the world and we watched their show live?

gesLnJu.png
^banner credits to Polaris

I think both would appreciate it very much if they can get a message from you. So if you would like to write either to Song Ji Hyo or Choi Jin Hyuk, please compose the message by May 13th. (Actually not 100% sure of the date since I have to ask people who will try to deliver message for us. Will edit it soon after I found out the exact date).

I honestly don't know if anyone can translate our English into Korean, but if we can't find a translator, we can just send them all in English. I hope Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk will figure out from the way we convey our words with something (kkkkekkkke) to show them that we appreciate them for participating in this show and having giving us Chang Min & Jin Hee.

Please be certain that the message is to individual only....either Ji Hyo or Jin Hyuk only because they're two separate people...and we will give to both.

It looks like Jin Hyuk will also be in the army soon, so if you can say something positive and/or encouragements for him, I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks so much and please private message me if possible and I'll send it to our beloved messengers to deliver (if they can, sorry no guarantee on this).

dDLRANa.jpg

@sunshine4ever  The article is about his fan meeting which has been postponed because of the ferry accident. I thought it was reset for 5/10  but the article didn't mentioned the new date.  He also gave a brief statement about his experience with a Japanese fan meeting which he had twice, once before the shooting of GFB and second, last fall, to promote GFB in Japan.

@fiovial   Your avatar => Jang Hyuk  I thought that look was somewhat familiar which was his trade look(?)       Jang Hyuk & Jin Hyuk: ^---^  & ^o^ (It's CJH trademark from RBH) 

Wow...he might be in a drama with Jang Hyuk? What's up with my Hyuk's possibly starring in dramas together. LOL. First off I thought Jinhyuk was going to be in Trot Lovers with Eric Moon Junghyuk, and now he's possibly in another drama with Jang Hyuk. Hyuk, Hyuk, and Hyuk. My Hyuk's. LMAO. I'm a fan of Jang Hyuk too fyi. XD.

I looked up Fated to Love You on youtube and all I saw were: '...passionate kiss,' '...bed scene,' etc. Seemed like a pretty intimate series. Lol. If they are going to maintain those sizzling scenes for the Korean version, which I doubt, I can't imagine Jang Nara doing those at all! LOL. She's just too...innocent and cute to pull it off. Lol. Hyuk on the other hand...mm...mm. 

@sunshine4ever   I just looked again at this posting which was from cafe.daum.net and said it was the official cafe for the drama.

(translation)

Fated to Love You
How are you..  MBC T/Tr miniseries "Fated to love You" official cafe.. Thank you for visiting.. Network...
Tags:Jang Na Ra,  Jang Hyuk, Choi Jin Hyuk,  Fated to Love You, Lee Dong Yoon,  ... ,  Joo Chan Ok,  ....
cafe,daum.net

Guest sunshine4ever

@booha, thank you sooo much, but I have to wait for the news to be released in either Korean or English or if it's in Korean, you translate it then I will open thread and post the news there. We have to have solid confirmation for a news via media resource or a solid confirmation from official site and usually they'll tell you what role he is in or if he is confirming it. I will wait until there is such news as that is the rules for K-dramas & Movies Forum. So will you please let me know when there is a news in English or Korean? I tried to look for articles at Daum.net but it didn't show anything new for Jin Hyuk on Fated to Love You, but instead I found this: http://news.naver.com/main/search/search.nhn?query=%C3%D6%C1%F8%C7%F5+&x=0&y=0 (Not sure if they're still interviews talking about EC experience or latest confirmation of his newest drama).

Looks like there are new news of him, but I don't think it has something to do with Fated to Love You, but it has to be you reading it and if you understand it since I'm clueless. I was hoping that the headline is Fated To Love You so I can see if it is confirmed.

But I enjoy these, so I guess it's not bad trying to find the news. :)

EYyEMRx.jpg
D1rBTYd.jpg
8MGIm4h.jpg
jVEXg8R.jpg
N0gxbvT.jpg

YpMe6KE.jpg
wmANfJg.jpg
ANO69qY.jpg

Credits as tagged

Couldn't resist the urge to check into Soompi today!  Pleasantly surprised to find so much news on Hyuk Hyuk in just a couple of days! :)  Well done everyone! I've watched "Fated to Love You" before.  While I loved that show a lot, I didn't really like the 2nd lead character and found him to be very pitiful.  I actually don't really want our Hyuk Hyuk to take on the 2nd lead role, cos it means we'll all be heartbroken in the end since he doesn't get his girl (yet again!).  Nnnnooooo... I hope we get official confirmation soon.

While lurking about, I found this recently released interview video on YouTube on his role in GFB.  (Yes, GFB is old news in Korea already, but I keep finding new articles and videos about it recently... Maybe cos of promo activities in Japan).  It's in Korean, with Jap subtitles.  If there's anything new not already covered in my previously translated interview, maybe I'll do a short summary of the interesting bits later.  @booha, unless u can help, since its in Korean?

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, this post contains a lot of pics! If you have problems with loading, please PM or tag me here and I'll make some become URLs. Thank you so much!!!

Ihjj said: @sunshine4ever *SQUEEL* So I did the youku-video-unblock-extension-thingy-majigger and it WORKED! I'm so happy and I'm just soo happy. THANK YOU SOO MUCH my dear! You are my savior! XD

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, sorry for the 2 conservative posts, but I figured the top post is already very long so I hope it's okay for me to post this second message for celes here.

celes80 said: @sunshine4ever‌ Thanks for the detailed explanation... :) I had problems before since when I right clicked, 'copy image location' did not appear. I'll try the photobucket or ingur method later.  First day of work today after my long holiday, less time to surf about CJH and lurk around soompi. The feeling sucks terribly.
Our Hyuk Hyuk looks so darn good in all his pictures doesn't he? Makes me wanna kiss the com. Hahaha

@sunshine4ever Yes! I plan on watching it! As a matter of fact I'm watching it now! Lol. I'm on episode 2. I do skip, but not a lot. If you plan on opening a thread that would be AWESOME! Then we can chat about it there!